What's new

Innovation in India

Shaurya

Reaction score
Found this video on U-toob

Cool one, what do you say??

Last edited by a moderator:
Better than china's copy catism, I recommend you try and innovate something, it's fun sometimes... after all, it doesn't look good on people of 105 IQ :rofl:

Here, check out BOTH of the Global Innovation Indexes. :wave:

Global Innovation Index - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

In both of these global innovation indexes, China is ranked FAR ahead of India, and is improving the fastest every year. India meanwhile, is actually moving downwards in the rankings.

In both of these global innovation indexes, China is ranked FAR ahead of India, and is improving the fastest every year. India meanwhile, is actually moving downwards in the rankings.

One of your bookmark isn't it? Ready to use. You must be making a ton, bashing India. I am sure you are some manager in 50-cent army. You are too efficient. I respect that.

dude, stop responding to bw and cd. It is obvious they are Brigadiers of the 50 cents :sick:equipped with the most modern 5 year old links.

well, what to say, most of thoses patents are NOT even useful, that is, this is only a head count of submitted papers NOT approved ones...so down goes your link and your theory in the drain, my 50 cent fellow :rofl:

---------- Post added at 02:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:08 AM ----------

India has very little innovation.

Chinese innovation for you...

---------- Post added at 02:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:09 AM ----------

well, you are quite fond of links aren't you?? well me too!! :woot:

Now sit back and enjoy

---------- Post added at 02:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:10 AM ----------

^^^ :rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
India has very little innovation.

Can I have one advise? There is no need to repeat what everybody knows. Just let Indians have their fun. Who doesn't want to show off their country? I have pretty much given up partaking conversation with them because it made me feel too Indian. Indians argue, talk big, and then feel good about themselves. We should be better than that. [To Indian trolls, your reply will be ignored, so don't bother]

Can I have one advise? There is no need to repeat what everybody knows. Just let Indians have their fun. Who doesn't want to show off their country? I have pretty much given up partaking conversation with them because it made me feel too Indian. Indians argue, talk big, and then feel good about themselves. We should be better than that. [To Indian trolls, your reply will be ignored, so don't bother]

LOL talk about hypocrisy!! you jokers come to Indian sections troll around, talk about your great china and your great "inventions" tell your copy cat party head to stop trolling around and help you guys find a decent job... and thanks, because of trolls like you, atleast we Indians know what an average chinese is, and now I can clearly see why chinese and pakistanis get along so well..

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom