What's new

'Innocent' Indian exec held illegally in China

Get real, it has same to do with china defence as these threads.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/china-...-betrayed-their-own-nation-stern-hu-case.html

http://www.defence.pk/forums/china-defence/51227-drought-worsens-millions-wait-rain.html

If chinese can post many post in defense section why can't i post one.

So if someone jumps off a bridge, you'd follow? Why do you only follow bad examples? Why can't you post things people want to hear, and behave as a good individual?

It's also the implications. Chinese person betrays country, what does that imply? Nothing much.

"Innocent" person held "illegally" in china, what does that imply? You get the point.

3/4 Indians have no access to toilets, what does that imply?

What are the Chinese laws related to debts and/or debt collection ?

In U.S its a civil matter. LEO gets involved only to execute actions when rendered by the Justice system.

In UAE you go to jail if you do not pay your debt. I am sure many heard the stories of foreigners abandoning their cars and taking a one way flight.

In BD, you get arrested if you get sued. To avoid arrest you must surrender to authorities.

Who is holding this gentleman ? Is it the police or some other folks who has an issue with him ?

The news article does not provide relevant information.

So if someone jumps off a bridge, you'd follow? Why do you only follow bad examples? Why can't you post things people want to hear, and behave as a good individual?

It's also the implications. Chinese person betrays country, what does that imply? Nothing much.

"Innocent" person held "illegally" in china, what does that imply? You get the point.

兄弟你杯具啊 :cry: :cry: 你跟他们打嘴炮估计被他们群体举报了, 唉,给你响几声礼炮吧 :cheers: :sniper: :sniper:

Im a bit unclear on this report.....Can someone please explain....

So this businessman was illegally detained by Chinese civilians or the local police?....If it is the former...hell there goes the entire case.....No civilian should be allowed to take law into their own hands......

But I will wait for someone to clarify....

cant be said that " china is not safe to indian traders" from this
Why not? What more are you waiting on? Why should someone wait on what you think anyway?
china is much more safe than india for every aspect and sectors like drug, criminal and etc. There are many tourist dispeared in india and womon trourists raped in india, Is that indian is dangerous to all trourists? Or maybe it is really dangerous.:D
It belittles China if you have to resort to showing down India to prop up China. F!lthy effort.

Last edited:

If that be so where the hell do you think they have been crapping all this while? I hear from uninformed sources that China has 3 toilets to the man. If your statement is valid I think we may have a reason to explain the great China gold rush in India.

He’s obviously been badly cheated by the Inida woman.

How obvious is your 'obviously'? Did your dude feel enraged enough to go to the authorities ? Did the matter have enough gumption to be taken up by the media in China on his behalf? I think obviously your dude from afar does not exist or he is naive in business. BTW given his propensity to be duped so easy, it might be pertinent to ask if he still runs the show?

Back
Top Bottom