What's new

Initial trade begins under China-Pakistan Eco Corridor

Here is whats waiting for them round the clock.

2016-09-06-Arabie-saoudite-signe-le-contrat-dachat-05.jpg

Now that CPEC is past the doubt stages and getting into full fledged ops, what's Pak's game plan? Make no mistake TTP/BLA etc. will be sent in droves from Afganistan. Now, how to eliminate these folks in irreplaceable numbers? Who knows Paks may be using stealth fighters for this purpose...

WTF are you on about. These goods are going to be exported around the world from Gwadar.

IMHO, some folks are dead worried about the success of CPEC, which means failure for them and they are then ripe for implosion from within like the former USSR. Their "soothsayers" might be giving them fatal warnings....

IMHO, some folks are dead worried about the success of CPEC, which means failure for them and they are then ripe for implosion from within like the former USSR. Their "soothsayers" might be giving them fatal warnings....

He obviously didn't read the article properly because he let his blind hatred of Pakistan speak for its self. Every project in CPEC is on track and no matter how much Indians whine they can't change this reality. They need to focus on their own economy. In the next decade India requires a trillion dollars in infrastructure investment. If they can't implement new economic reforms then they are going to be in trouble.

WTF are you on about. These goods are going to be exported around the world from Gwadar.

Is this an actual shipment ? In another news article, there was mention of a cargo ship that's headed towards or already there at Gwadar port, that vessel is a container ship. And these trucks don't look like container trucks and they're empty anyways...

So is this just for show-sha? Because I don't see any actual "maal".

Would be interesting to see how industries in Pakistan bear the onslaught of cheap duty free Chinese goods
:tsk: Sigh
News flash!
China and Pakistan share a border and have been trading for ages. If cheap duty free Chinese goods were going to wipe out industries in Pakistan that would've already happened CPEC or no CPEC.
I'm probably wasting my time explaining this bcuz those who have even an ounce of common sense don't need this explanation and those who need this explanation are hopelessly stupid to understand this explanation.

Is this an actual shipment ? In another news article, there was mention of a cargo ship that's headed towards or already there at Gwadar port, that vessel is a container ship. And these trucks don't look like container trucks and they're empty anyways...

So is this just for show-sha? Because I don't see any actual "maal".

These are called loose cargo (without container) shipments to be arrived at port. After clearance to load, the same cargo will be loaded into containers right the Port for shipments through vessels. Second term is break bulk that cargo can be loaded into ships without any container as well that modern ships are like for multipurpose either the container or can carry bulk shipments.

You can ask if don't know about anything before reaching to any conclusion that has no connection with the subject.

A Chinese vessel "Tianfu" docking at Gwadar Port, Baluchistan.

Pakistan's newly built deep sea port is operational and receiving break bulk ships.

img-20161013-wa0000-jpg.343199
img-20161013-wa0001-jpg.343200

Source: https://defence.pk/threads/china-pa...ates-discussions.259273/page-46#ixzz4P1erX2oz

Would be interesting to see how industries in Pakistan bear the onslaught of cheap duty free Chinese goods

tum log subha shaam ice peh betha karo bhai itni toh wild fire may forest nai jalta jitni tum hindus ki Pakistan say jaldi hai!

These are called loose cargo (without container) shipments to be arrived at port. After clearance to load, the same cargo will be loaded into containers right the Port for shipments through vessels. Second term is break bulk that cargo can be loaded into ships without any container as well that modern ships are like for multipurpose either the container or can carry bulk shipments.

You can ask if don't know about anything before reaching to any conclusion that has no connection with the subject.

A Chinese vessel "Tianfu" docking at Gwadar Port, Baluchistan.

Pakistan's newly built deep sea port is operational and receiving break bulk ships.

img-20161013-wa0000-jpg.343199
img-20161013-wa0001-jpg.343200

Source: https://defence.pk/threads/china-pa...ates-discussions.259273/page-46#ixzz4P1erX2oz

Read my post again, the first thing I did is ask.

Thank you for clarifying.

economically poor India for first 50 years didnt cause any problem for regional stability
Of course it caused many problems, during the first 50 years there were many wars. I feel only when a country is economically stable they will have much at stake and they could not afford for a war.

Back
Top Bottom