What's new

Initial Report: Rangers & CTD Kill 10 in Sindh

Look this is what I mean. hussain0216 is almost identical to CIA drone strikes murdering innocents.
2023 October 02  Monday, 23 20 ... 6364.png

CIA murdered the wife and probably, others, maybe children in this strike. Now here is a quote by the Tom Casey of US state dept. "There is no political cause that can justify the murder of innocent people." So the USA/NATO is guilty of this and wantonly murdering people that are erased from history and all recording.

2023 October 02  Monday, 23 16 ... 6363.png

2nd statement implies the regime is siding with US, because US supports the regime, after these murders.

That said with the regime doing it, they can't condemn others. bachabaaz, western regime elements and ISIL are ok to kill imo.

Look this is what I mean. hussain0216 is almost identical to CIA drone strikes murdering innocents.
View attachment 957594
CIA murdered the wife and probably, others, maybe children in this strike. Now here is a quote by the Tom Casey of US state dept. "There is no political cause that can justify the murder of innocent people." So the USA/NATO is guilty of this and wantonly murdering people that are erased from history and all recording.

View attachment 957595

2nd statement implies the regime is siding with US, because US supports the regime, after these murders.

That said with the regime doing it, they can't condemn others. bachabaaz, western regime elements and ISIL are ok to kill imo.

Yeah but these people are terrorists and separatists

If they can't act like law abiding citizens, why should they get mercy

If anything we need to destroy these people to stop endless fassad and deshatgardi

If they can't act like law abiding citizens,
Everyone on the internet has had nonstop propaganda from US about Law And Order and the Security theatre. We don't need it overwhelming every other country. It's a psyop. Yes there are some groups that should be dealt with, but others shouldn't necessarily be.

In all cases the government especially Anglosaxons, are not law abiding (the quotes prove it. their civilian representatives are about peace and innocents, but they're military, judiciary and police are criminals). There was an Aussiemutt here saying Australia is a "civilised country" with confidence. However I know this is a fraud and false. Every time a government talks about law and order, they are covering for their crimes. Once they defeat terrorists/freedom fighters, you will not see any of the government officials go through courts and receive capital punishment for their crimes. You will see nothing. So it can't be the case.

Everyone on the internet has had nonstop propaganda from US about Law And Order and the Security theatre. We don't need it overwhelming every other country. It's a psyop. Yes there are some groups that should be dealt with, but others shouldn't necessarily be.

In all cases the government especially Anglosaxons, are not law abiding (the quotes prove it. their civilian representatives are about peace and innocents, but they're military, judiciary and police are criminals). There was an Aussiemutt here saying Australia is a "civilised country" with confidence. However I know this is a fraud and false. Every time a government talks about law and order, they are covering for their crimes. Once they defeat terrorists/freedom fighters, you will not see any of the government officials go through courts and receive capital punishment for their crimes. You will see nothing. So it can't be the case.

Errrr ok

Your not making a good argument as to why we should not slaughter these terrorists?

It's only been a few days when some Afghan namak haram terrorists hit mosques and killed dozens and in your mind why shouldn't we destroy these people?

You're not making a good argument as to why we should not slaughter these terrorists?
It's up to you. I'm trying to provide the idea you should differentiate, and consider regimes to be terrorists also, not give them a free pass (and also present the idea the regime is partly compromised by anglos-ignoring that won't help and may lead to leftism eventually)
It's only been a few days when some Afghan namak haram terrorists hit mosques and killed dozens
I don't understand why they attacked mosques if they're islamic. Maybe they should be convinced to attack regime Anglophiles instead.

It's up to you. I'm trying to provide the idea you should differentiate, and consider regimes to be terrorists also, not give them a free pass (and also present the idea the regime is partly compromised by anglos-ignoring that won't help and may lead to leftism eventually)

I don't understand why they attacked mosques if they're islamic. Maybe they should be convinced to attack regime Anglophiles instead.

They attacked mosques and schools because they are Afghan terrorists, what drives them is ethnocentric jahilat not faith

That's why it's essential the state destroys them to protect the people

Mother of a slain is seeing in this video. The name of woman is Amma Janat. State security force killed her son.
And then they filed the FIR against her other son as well. How cool is that?

Any one from Nigeria , Iran or N. Korea here on this forum to see if they can top this?

An op has been going on since two weeks or something.

The Sindh interior minister who was awarded for being a good spokesman on TV previously even alluded to it.

Initially Rangers claimed to have killed criminals in Sindh but now reportedly, caretaker government is admitting thatinnocent citizens were killed by mistake. Government is offering 8 million PKR per killed person, as a compensation.
I can't imagine how many security operations conducted by Rangers were actually real.

1697753050709.png

@hussain0216 @Hero786

Initially Rangers claimed to have killed criminals in Sindh but now reportedly, caretaker government is admitting thatinnocent citizens were killed by mistake. Government is offering 8 million PKR per killed person, as a compensation.
I can't imagine how many security operations conducted by Rangers were actually real.

View attachment 963582

@hussain0216 @Hero786

The bigger joke is that the Rangers arrested (actually kidnapped) a guy from his university just because he was from the village and he could better guide the raiding party through the village.

In haramzadon ki yeh intelligence hai that they couldn't navigate through the village without kidnapping a student?

Which friggin law allows you to do that?

Kanjaron ki hakoomat hai hamaray mulk main kasam say.

I don't know if it's increased media scrutiny or what, but the past 2 years have been nothing but a sham for this country.

It truly does put into question all other operations and raids conducted by Rangers.

Forget the compensation money, who signed off on this whole shenanigan? Was the Wing Commander disciplined for this? What happened to all those who discharged their weapons? What happened to the Rangers sector commander? All of them need to be fired from their jobs.

The whole country does ATM.

You tweet something anti-army, your boss gets a call and his business gets threatened unless you get fired.

You tweet something and then hide, 3 generations of your family get picked up and thrown in prison.

Women prisoners are kept in police stations in violation of law and denied bail hearings.

People get picked up in 12 cases one after the other

You are in jail and 3 of your siblings die but you are not allowed to go to their funeral

Media is gagged

Anyone can get picked up and be vanished for 3 months without a case but no body gives a damn, especially not that charlatan we have as our CJP.
That is very depressing to hear. Is it still ongoing or only around may 9th? Have you faced any problems due to your pdf posts?

PDF servers are not in Pakistan. How did they figure out the real IDs behind the PDF user names?

Oh you meant from PDF. No not from PDF. It was from Twitter posts.

I try and keep my online activities anonymous for the very reason :D

Back
Top Bottom