What's new

Information Required

MrHaz01

New Recruit

Reaction score
Assalam O Alaikum,
Before replying to this thread plz note that don't reply rudely or discuss anything which is not related to thread.
My problem is that I want to know that what is life like in a Pakistan Navy for a Lieutenant, what are theri duty duration and where do they stay and what food do they eat. Also tell me the salaries of Lieutenant in Pakistan Navy and about their social life and leaves they get to visit their home and their life with their spouse and children. Plz tell me becuase I am planning to join Pakistan Navy but I am confused because of these things so please help me.

Assalam O Alaikum,
Before replying to this thread plz note that don't reply rudely or discuss anything which is not related to thread.
My problem is that I want to know that what is life like in a Pakistan Navy for a Lieutenant, what are theri duty duration and where do they stay and what food do they eat. Also tell me the salaries of Lieutenant in Pakistan Navy and about their social life and leaves they get to visit their home and their life with their spouse and children. Plz tell me becuase I am planning to join Pakistan Navy but I am confused because of these things so please help me.

welcome to PDF, first introduce yourself in members introduction section and best of luck for PN

Assalam O Alaikum,

my chacha is a commander, he leaves at 6a.m and returns home at about 8-9p.m(timing depends on the appointment). pay is good, as well as benefits and accommodation, and cars are also given to the officers(even low rank ones) depending on their appointments. they can of course take a leave of absence granted easily. they do get to visit their families, as far as i know he was posted outside the country too, and his family accompanied him, proper accommodation was given. if a person is on the ship or on submarine, and it is ordered on a patrol, they may even stay away from land(and family) for 3 months straight. but then you get to command ships and sea-life itself is quite attractive(to me at least). if posted outside the country or in some other institution you get double pay.

quite a "guzaray laiq" social life, sometimes Eid/Sunday holidays are of course are not given(again dependent on the appointment). salary of a cadet is about 18k rupees, dont know about lieutenant. and since you will be an officer your food will be quite good(until and unless you are on a submarine that is on patrol).

Dear have you applied and been recommended by the selection board?

Assalam O Alaikum,

Thts exactly why you shouldnt apply for the armed forces.. also i doubt you will even pass ISSB...

Lol hes more worried about the "benefits" than serving the country.

if i was in his place i would have been interested in what the men actually do, what duties do they get to perform etc etc.

i was interested(and very much wanted to) in serving in board a submarine...unfortunately i was not recommended by issb. :cry:

Serving in a submarine is very tough. In the Army we say that SSG is the most tough but in Navy they say that the only the people with maximum physical and mental endurance can serve on the submarine.
To the actual poster, bro join the forces only when you want to serve the benefits are a plus but as an officer you will have little time for yourself to enjoy them, the benefits such as sports club etc are for your children (Yup I was an Army Brat! XD). Don't join if all you want to do is go for benefits, because i have seen the naval academy and believe me the training they go through and the environment they go through in is really tough and if you are a non-swimmer then the SST is gonna be a real pain the ar** for you.

Back
Top Bottom