What's new

Influential Cleric Tells Khamenei Iran's 'Current Situation Cannot Continue'

Is it the first time that Iran Parliament become so disproportional ?
No, but it's the first time one side announces it's own death! it's due to the failure of their liberalism and pro-west policies in all fields, society, politics, economy, industry, etc. one smooth death!

@mohsen So Iran's parliament is now pre-dominantly of the principalist branch? Very good. God willing our next president will be from that branch too. These "reformists" have stagnated Iran for too long. Just look how our nuclear and space program slowed down, and for what? They have this deranged obsession to negotiate with the west when they're fully aware of the west's nature towards Iran. I doubt the JCPOA will survive. The west does not care about using negotiations to manage problems. They use it and any other opportunity they get to spread their malign intents. Only the language of force is what they understand. The good news, we are now almost guaranteed a proper hardline presidency for the next 8 years.

@mohsen So Iran's parliament is now pre-dominantly of the principalist branch? Very good. God willing our next president will be from that branch too. These "reformists" have stagnated Iran for too long. Just look how our nuclear and space program slowed down, and for what? They have this deranged obsession to negotiate with the west when they're fully aware of the west's nature towards Iran. I doubt the JCPOA will survive. The west does not care about using negotiations to manage problems. They use it and any other opportunity they get to spread their malign intents. Only the language of force is what they understand. The good news, we are now almost guaranteed a proper hardline presidency for the next 8 years.
No, but it's the first time one side announces it's own death! it's due to the failure of their liberalism and pro-west policies in all fields, society, politics, economy, industry, etc. one smooth death!
the problem , since khatami no reformist was actually in power, on other hand good news is we will see what pricipalist will do ,you'll have parliament , judiciary System and I hope executive branch that'll be all three branch of Iranian government. wonder how you guys want to blame reformist that were not in power at least for 16 years for the problems.(love to here your excuse of problems inherited from previous government and blaming the problems on reformists)
and the JCOPA was cooking of ex-principal moderates not reformist , suggest go and read about the positions of Rouhani and his groups to see if they were reformist or something else

the problem , since khatami no reformist was actually in power, on other hand good news is we will see what pricipalist will do ,you'll have parliament , judiciary System and I hope executive branch that'll be all three branch of Iranian government. wonder how you guys want to blame reformist that were not in power at least for 16 years for the problems.(love to here your excuse of problems inherited from previous government and blaming the problems on reformists)
and the JCOPA was cooking of ex-principal moderates not reformist , suggest go and read about the positions of Rouhani and his groups to see if they were reformist or something else
I hear ya....but they call them Reformists. In my opinion you have to reform something to be called a Reformist. There hasn't been a reformist in power in Iran like ever.....it's just a sliding scale of hardliners and the strategically handicapped.

Last edited:
Time is running out for Rouhani and the reformist gangs. Next presidency will have a much more closer relationship with the supreme leader and the IRGC.

Lol, You don't need to wait for your next president, just try to overcome your amnesia! That who have been busy building our nuclear, space, defense, refineries, roads, rigs and other projects, and who have been busy negotiating on them, destroy or shut down them in the hope of getting them from their masters in west.

And about your lie that Rouhani isn't reformist, can you read this bold reformist's quote on this reformist newspaper?!
2839578.jpg

Maybe you think reformists don't know themselves enough!

If push your brain hard enough, you may even remember that reformist Khatami's ministers, were same as Hashemi, even his vice president!

That's why when Rouhani chose the same ministers again, all reformists were celebrating and titling them the generals!

Lol, You don't need to wait for your next president, just try to overcome your amnesia! That who have been busy building our nuclear, space, defense, refineries, roads, rigs and other projects, and who have been busy negotiating on them, destroy or shut down them in the hope of getting them from their masters in west.

And about your lie that Rouhani isn't reformist, can you read this bold reformist's quote on this reformist newspaper?!
2839578.jpg

Maybe you think reformists don't know themselves enough!

If push your brain hard enough, you may even remember that reformist Khatami's ministers, were same as Hashemi, even his vice president!

That's why when Rouhani chose the same ministers again, all reformists were celebrating and titling them the generals!
We will see as we saw for 8 years
58002_589.jpg

political-48922932-1-SWy.png

photo_2019-09-03_14-03-54.jpg

photo_2019-09-03_14-04-04.jpg

you can talk all you want about rouhani is reformist. he is not.
https://www.parsnews.com/بخش-سیاسی-3/459444-روحانی-اصلاح-طلب-یا-اصول-گرا
and reformists always said rouhani is principalist but he is indebted to reformists

it was perdominantly principalist before , look at th news article I've posted

Time is running out for Rouhani and the reformist gangs. Next presidency will have a much more closer relationship with the supreme leader and the IRGC.
rouhani for 30 year was supreme leader representative

Well put sir. Couldn't say any better.

We will see as we saw for 8 years
58002_589.jpg

political-48922932-1-SWy.png

photo_2019-09-03_14-03-54.jpg

photo_2019-09-03_14-04-04.jpg

you can talk all you want about rouhani is reformist. he is not.
https://www.parsnews.com/بخش-سیاسی-3/459444-روحانی-اصلاح-طلب-یا-اصول-گرا
and reformists always said rouhani is principalist but he is indebted to reformists
This indebt argument is exactly in class of traitor reformists who always mix their personal interests with national intetests, politics in favour of politicians, aka corruption.

Wahhabis have the same mentality as yours, that since e.g. Zobair was a good guy, then we should always look at him the same way!

But we Shiah judge people based on their current action, not their past titles.

so it doesn't matter whether you say Rouhani has been a Reformist or conservative, cause you can't find a single policy of Rouhani that Reformists haven't supported, while you can find a single policy of Reformists that Rouhani hasn't executed too.

By the way, are you saying young boys and girls were dancing in streets cause Rouhani and his Reformist supporters had introduced him as a conservative????!!! lol

rouhani for 30 year was supreme leader representative
I can say the same thing about dozens of Reformists (even the one which this thread is all about), it changes nothing.

Suprem leader preserves the democracy even for picking his representatives, he wants different thoughts of society to have a seat in councils, but as usual your selective amnesia is at work again.

I'm afraid the other day you would say Khatami is a conservative too!

This indebt argument is exactly in class of traitor reformists who always mix their personal interests with national intetests, politics in favour of politicians, aka corruption.

Wahhabis have the same mentality as yours, that since e.g. Zobair was a good guy, then we should always look at him the same way!

so it doesn't matter whether you say Rouhani has been a Reformist or conservative, cause you can't find a single policy of Rouhani that Reformists haven't supported, while you can find a single policy of Reformists that Rouhani hasn't executed too.

By the way, are you saying young boys and girls were dancing in streets cause Rouhani and his Reformist supporters had introduced him as a conservative????!!! lol
so reformist supported , a traitor and bad person as you say.
let see who the guy was let see the rsumee of a traitor.
1-he was the guy who opposed MKO and said their thinking base is dangerous and wrong when Islamic republic were tolerating them and let them hold high position.
2-he was Islamic Republic party member in parliament in 1359 from Semnan and were part of parliament for 20 years
3-in 1364 he was the one who opposed Mir-Hossein Moosavi as the prime minister
4- he was first deputy chairman of 4th and 5th parliament
5-he was head of defence committee of 1st and 2nd parliament (at the time of war)
6-from 1361 to 1367 he was part of defence supereme council
7-from 1365-1367 he was chairman of executive comission of superme council of supporting war effort
8-from 1362 - 1364 he was deputy war commander
9-from 1364 to 1366 he was chairman of Khatam-Al-Anbia construction Headquarters
10-from 1364 to 1370 he was commander of our airdefence
11-fom 1367 to 1368 he was deputy of vice ommander of all forces
12- for his contribution in war he got 2nd degree fath medallion and 1st degree Nasr medallion
13-from 1359 to 1362 he was member of rulling comittee of IRIB
14-from 1368 to 1384 he was appointed by supereme leader as his represantative in supereme council of national security
15-from 1384 to 1392 he was also speaker of supereme council of national security
16-from 1368 to 1376 and 1379 to 1384 he was National security advisor of the President.
17- from 1370 till today he is member of Expediency Discernment Council ( that for 29 year being appointed by supereme leader a a member of one of most important councils in our country that its decision surpass Parliament , Executive branch, Judiciary system and even guardian council) also he is head of Political, security and defence commission in the council

18-for two round he was part of Assembly of Experts

see reformist supported the one who was elected by supereme leader repetedly , the principalist went agains the one who always was selected by supereme leader for the most critical post wonder who is traitor here

I can say the same thing about dozens of Reformists (even the one which this thread is all about), it changes nothing.

Suprem leader preserves the democracy even for picking his representatives, he wants different thoughts of society to have a seat in councils, but as usual your selective amnesia is at work again.

I'm afraid the other day you would say Khatami is a conservative too!
supereme leader have more serrious objectives than preserving democracy by selecting members of al parties. one of the most important one is to make sure no traitor can get any office otherwise we have an MKO represantative in Expediency Discernment Council and Guardian council and assembly of expert. why we can't see them there?

so reformist supported , a traitor and bad person as you say.
let see who the guy was let see the rsumee of a traitor.
1-he was the guy who opposed MKO and said their thinking base is dangerous and wrong when Islamic republic were tolerating them and let them hold high position.
2-he was Islamic Republic party member in parliament in 1359 from Semnan and were part of parliament for 20 years
3-in 1364 he was the one who opposed Mir-Hossein Moosavi as the prime minister
4- he was first deputy chairman of 4th and 5th parliament
5-he was head of defence committee of 1st and 2nd parliament (at the time of war)
6-from 1361 to 1367 he was part of defence supereme council
7-from 1365-1367 he was chairman of executive comission of superme council of supporting war effort
8-from 1362 - 1364 he was deputy war commander
9-from 1364 to 1366 he was chairman of Khatam-Al-Anbia construction Headquarters
10-from 1364 to 1370 he was commander of our airdefence
11-fom 1367 to 1368 he was deputy of vice ommander of all forces
12- for his contribution in war he got 2nd degree fath medallion and 1st degree Nasr medallion
13-from 1359 to 1362 he was member of rulling comittee of IRIB
14-from 1368 to 1384 he was appointed by supereme leader as his represantative in supereme council of national security
15-from 1384 to 1392 he was also speaker of supereme council of national security
16-from 1368 to 1376 and 1379 to 1384 he was National security advisor of the President.
17- from 1370 till today he is member of Expediency Discernment Council ( that for 29 year being appointed by supereme leader a a member of one of most important councils in our country that its decision surpass Parliament , Executive branch, Judiciary system and even guardian council) also he is head of Political, security and defence commission in the council

18-for two round he was part of Assembly of Experts

see reformist supported the one who was elected by supereme leader repetedly , the principalist went agains the one who always was selected by supereme leader for the most critical post wonder who is traitor here
Start listing Zobair's titles too, or Abu-musa-Ashari!
I just said we judge his current actions and you list his past titles, as I have said in this forum several times, indeed wahhabism and secularism are two sides of one coin!

supereme leader have more serrious objectives than preserving democracy by selecting members of al parties. one of the most important one is to make sure no traitor can get any office otherwise we have an MKO represantative in Expediency Discernment Council and Guardian council and assembly of expert. why we can't see them there?
Yes, his more important task is to keep country's integrity, allowing a share of power to prevent a rebellion and chaos like Lybia, so if people think Reformists' promises of compromise against enemy is a solution for drinking water, then they should taste this water till 1400!
It's called averting the worst by bad.

If you don't like it, you can join your beloved Qaddafi.

Start listing Zobair's titles too, or Abu-musa-Ashari!
I just said we judge his current actions and you list his past titles, as I have said in this forum several times, indeed wahhabism and secularism are two sides of one coin!
I also listed hs current title , why not take them away if he is so bad

I also listed hs current title , why not take them away if he is so bad
I already answered.
"...they should taste this water till 1400!"

Imam Khomeini were asked why you don't remove Bani-Sadr(a well know traitor and CIA agent)?
And he replied then what should I do with the people who voted to him, I wont remove him till those who voted to him take back everything!

I already answered.
"...they should taste this water till 1400!"

Imam Khomeini were asked why you don't remove Bani-Sadr(a well know traitor and CIA agent)?
And he replied then what should I do with the people who voted to him, I wont remove him till those who voted to him take back everything!
I'll tell you about his next job . bani sadr was sacked . we will see what happen to rouhani

What's it with you and the repeated obfuscation attempts concerning the political affiliations of Iranian officials? Wonder what the purpose of this sort of diatribe is.

1) Yes, lots of so-called reformists have been in power under the Rohani administration, namely, in the position of vice president, but also and more importantly in various ministerial functions.

2) The distinction between reformists and moderates (formerly led by Hashemi Rafsanjani) is no longer fully operative, insofar as these two blocks have coalesced ever since the Ahmadinejad presidency. Which is why Mousavi's proposed reformist cabinet in 2009 was already incorporating a lot of so-called moderates, and why Rohani's cabinet promptly integrated numerous reformist figures. In fact, Mousavi's proposed 2009 cabinet and Rohani's initial administration were almost identical in their composition.

3) When it comes to their respective ideological outlooks as well as to their concrete political programs and goals, reformists and moderates have become virtuality a single entity ever since the Ahmadinejad era. The reformist vs moderate spat, which used to prevail under Khatami (a then lingering inheritance of former rivalries from the early years of the Revolution, when those who would later turn into reformists still believed in social justice and anti-imperialism), gave way to an alliance between these two formations. But while in the early Ahmadinejad period, one could still observe among deviationist liberal segments of the establishment, a measure of competition in the realm of theoretical wishful thinking about how to best transition away from the khomeinist principles of the 1979 Islamic Revolution, in particular the question whether the Zhou Enlai (no integration into global economy but regional geopolitical cooperation with the US) or the Deng Xiaoping (no geopolitical cooperation with the US but mutual economic integration) or the Gorbachev options would be best suited for such a sinister endeavour, today, both these currents, moderate and reformist alike, have fully aligned on a maximally defeatist Gorbachev-cum-Yeltsin approach (that is, aping so-called secular liberal "democracy" at home, while in the international realm submitting to the US regime as well as to the globalist faction of the international bankster-/masonic-/zionist-led global criminal oligarchy), the Chinese authoritarian integrationist model (close economic ties yet geostrategic rivalry with the US + healthy dose of illiberal governance domestically) having been buried for good.

Long story short, nowadays it would reek of foul word play to try and portray reformists and moderates as profoundly distinctive currents within domestic Iranian politics.

Indeed, both reformists and moderates are economically liberal (proponents of neo-classical, monetarist economics in the tradition of assorted deranged imposters populating the Friedman-Hayek intellectual axis, mirrored in Iran by the Kiaan Circle, the Niaavaraan school of economists and other such nests of brutal ultra-capitalism devoid of any regard for human dignity), both are secularist and ready to embrace (though not always openly) Noahide, judeo-centric fusion of world religions into a unified post-messianic faith, both are submissive to the US, to NATO and to the zionist regime (seeing how their leading intellectuals, and followers including on this website are calling for an end to Iran's staunch support of the Palestinian cause), both are submissive to the UN, World Bank and the whole array of bloodsucking multilateral globalist institutions, both are anti-patriotic, anti-national, and willing to ready Iran for dissolution into a zionist-/bankster-/mason-led world government, both have a problem with Iranian national identity, supportive as they are of infra-national ethnicization of Iranian society (whereas upwards of 50% of Iranians have at least two grand-parents hailings from different sub-national linguistic groups, these liberals are encouraging the impossible categorization of Iranian citizens into "ethnicities", clearly a most hazardous move backwards in terms of political development and nation-state building), both are demographically malthusianist except when it comes to linguistic and confessional minorities (in line with the globalist goal to undermine Iran's social uniformity and engineer communal divisions among Iranians), both are more preoccupied with the "sanctity" of the WWII Holocaust while displaying skepticism towards the historic veracity of the Rothschild-/Sassoon-controlled British Empire's genocide of 10 million Iranians during WWI, both intend to rehabilitate Baahaai, zionist and freemasonic secret-society dominance over Iran (which the Islamic Revolution totally uprooted and crushed to this very day), both are homosexualist, trans-genderist and attempt to instill sexual identity confusion, both appear allergic to the integrity of the Iranian family as the basic, traditional cell of social life, both seem open to the transhumanist anthropological leap projected by masonic lodges (along with its produce, i. e. the twin abominations of the promethean "super-human" and its slave-like "manimal"-chymera counterpart), both are subservient to the global usurious banking mafia, both are subservient to the global food industry mafia with its cancerigenic GMO, both are subservient to the criminal global pharmaceutical mafia which transformed public health into an enterprise primarily motivated by profit-maximization and not by patient well-being, both are subservient to the global pornocratic and sex-slaving mafia (a female reformist MP from the outgoing Majles advocated, in vain, the legalization of prostitution and the opening of bordellos in, I cite, "every neighborhood of Iran's cities"), both would certainly refrain from opposing globalist directives to undermine marriage while criminally encouraging early out-of-marriage sexualization of school children and then even of pre-mature children (which can be observed in the west right now as we speak), and so on and so forth.

On a sidenote, virtually nothing separates the political-ideological posture of Iranian reformists and moderates from the positions of the exiled anti-IRI opposition. As Maryam Rajavi highlighted during the 2009 riots: that which Mousavi wants for Iran, is exactly what the MKO aims for. However, internal reformists/moderates and exiled opposition are seen quarrelling about who should become the administrator of the future one-world "district" formerly known as Iran, and thus, who should benefit from the minute crumbs their genocidal bankster/zionist/masonic masters would throw at them after extraction from the Iranian people's blood.

Also to be clear, the founder of the Islamic Republic, Imam Khomeini denounced liberalism and its proponents within the system in no uncertain terms. This could be witnessed not just by his wise stance towards the transitional, liberal Melli-Mazhabi administration of Mehdi Baazargan, but also in his later days during the Mehdi Hashemi affair. The Imam's political testament is clear in this respect as well. There is therefore no shred of doubt that a highly principled leader such as Imam Khomeini, had he been amongst us today, would have likewise denounced contemporary reformist and moderate liberals. Which is not to suggest he would have ordered their suppression to the very last traitorous agitator. But simply that he would have prevented them from imposing their nefarious goals of a collective national and religious suicide upon the Iranian people. A splendid principle which Iran's current leader Ali Khamenei is nicely keeping alive.

4) I can and will be pedantic on semantics too. You make an erroneous statement when referring to the Rohani gang as "ex-principal moderates": that's simply wrong, as the principalist current's formal appearance merely dates back to 2004-2005, initially in support of Ahmadinejad's bid for presidency. Prior to that, there was no political grouping going by that term. During the first period of the Islamic Revolution, the so-called moderates - along with their technocratic civil service auxiliaries, had established an alliance with the baazaari-backed block - socially conservative but economically liberal (although focusing on small businesses and traditional trading networks). That block had little to do with contemporary principlists though, if alone for the fact that contemporary principlists have taken over the mantle of social economic politics from the ex-Islamic left, in contrast to their early conservative predecessors. Ex-Islamic left which present-day reformists hail from. These reformists departed from and turned almost all their early day convictions upside down: from social, state-centered economic policies (incarnated by former Minister of Industries and Mines Behzaad Navabi) to monetarist ultra-capitalism, from unconditional application of sharia law to (quasi-)secularism, from staunch anti-imperialism and anti-zionism to submissiveness to the zio-American global order. Early positions which today are carried by the principlists, albeit building upon a different set of cultural-political roots.

I shall not delve into how present day reformists back in the days did seemingly everything they could to discredit these noble positions through their ill-conceived political praxis. Some argue they intentionally did so because their leading heads, many of which began their careers in the security apparatus, are suspected of having always been "nofoozis" handled by overthrown fugitive zionist stooge Parviz Saabeti's SAVAK-Mossad stay-behind network covertly trying to subvert the IRI from within.

5) Lesson from the above: Iran's political landscape experienced one or several thorough reorganizations and ideological as well as party-political redistributions, triggered in part by ayatollah Montazeri's stubborn disloyalty to Imam Khomeini. Hence, it makes no sense in the context of such debates to invoke Rohani's past political alignments repeatedly. Alliances changed and so-called present-day reformists are actually the ones who operated a blatant and puzzling ideological u-turn in the late eighties. Xi Jinping's father had been deported for opposition to the Chinese Communist Party, US far-right neocons used to be trotskyist leftists before... and so what? This sort of interjection proves nothing about the aforementioned individuals' current political stances.

As far as Rohani goes, it's pretty clear, really: his positions owe strictly nothing to any principlist or revolutionary outlook, and everything to the liberalism and submissiveness he perfectly shares with his reformist allies. Simple as that.

6) No, the JCPOA is not the brainchild of the sole moderates, and even less so that of any "ex-principlists". Reformists were backing the project with full force from the outset, as much as moderates did. Reformists who, as we reminded above, are part and parcel of the Rohani cabinet. In addition to these, certain so-called pragmatic elements hailing from the principlist camp, I mean former parliament speaker Ali Larijani and his entourage, rallied behind Rohani on the JCPOA issue. But, these constitute a mere minority among principlists.

However, if anyone's looking for those who actually fathered the corpus of the JCPOA, look no further than the criminal oligarchic Rockefeller foundation. This contrived cabal, through the so-called International Crisis Group (ICG), a think tank it generously funds, had actually authored the full text of the JCPOA, text which was ready and had been publicized in due form a good year prior to the conclusion of the negotiations by the Rohani administration. In the end only token changes were applied to this raw, Rockefeller-sponsored version of the JCPOA. Makes you wonder what these liberal defeatists had been "negotiating" about all along those months?

If you wish to get a glimpse into what Rohani's team was plotting with respect to Iran's military might, and what he meant by "Barjaame do va seh" in his now infamous televised Nowrooz address to the nation, then go search for the same ICG's draft document for an agreement with Iran on its ballistic missile force, which, had the Rohani administration staid true to its habits, would probably have been adopted almost as is. You'll get the shock of your life. For that document, in addition to limiting Iran's BM range to some 300 km, further demanded from Iran to open up its entire missile production infrastructure to western or western-handled "international inspectors", in addition to revealing all classified specifications of its missile force to the same outside powers. This is hardly different from the disarmament program Muammar Ghadafi so naively acquiesced to, ultimately resulting not only in his savage assassination by NATO's local footsoldiers, but also in the utter destruction and dismantling of Libya. Rafsanjani's ludicrous "now is not the time for missile games" and his suggestion that Iran ought to imitate post-WWII Germany and Japan in disarming and "integrating" the US-regime led "world order" fall into the same category.

As for the so-called "regional JCPOA", what this means could be seen in the Khatami administration's reported proposal of a "grand bargain" transmitted through Swiss intermediaties to the criminal regime of Bush junior back in the early 00s: in essence, an end to any and all Iranian support for groups involved in resistance against the zionist apartheid settler state, in particular, the disarmament of Lebanon's Hezbollah. Later on, and shortly before his death, the moderate Rafsanjani echoed this reformist stance by publicly criticizing Syrian President Bashar al-Assad and thereby calling into question Iran's efforts to preserve its supply lines to Lebanon, an obvious security guarantee and deterrence factor for Tehran in case of a full fledged zio-American aggression.

Each of these steps would have set the stage for Iran's "libyanization", "syrianization" etc.

This by the way highlights that the idea following which US "Democrats" tend to pursue more benign and less destructive goals vis a vis Iran, is but an uninformed delusion. As a matter of fact, in a declaration directed at their "Republican" rivals and signed by leading Democrats (including genocidal maniac zionist Madeleine Albright of "it was worth it to cause the death of 500,000 Iraqi babies" fame), they explicitly underscore their unity of purpose and goal with their "Republican" counterparts when it comes to Iran, adding that it's in the ways to reach said goal where they differ. In other terms, US "Democrats" and the liberal globalist Soros gang's sole point of contention with "Republicans", neocons, trumpists or likudniks is that the former do not believe open coercion will be successful in destroying Iran (because it could unite the population behind the IRI, because Iran may succeed in covertly building or declaring a nuclear arsenal, thus establishing definitive deterrence, because...), while the latter argue that the far more sneaky JCPOA path might fail (because revolutionary forces within Iran are too smart and resourceful and could end up cashing in a net gain from any economic opening while at the same time successfully containing the added potential for subversion and nefarious interference by the west in Iran's domestic affairs entailed in such an opening, because...).

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom