What's new

Influential Cleric Tells Khamenei Iran's 'Current Situation Cannot Continue'

He is neither influential, nor popular, not even in his own party. Today even Reformists' Well-known figure Ziba-kalam criticized him and his letter for being double face!

Nonetheless, this letter wasn't anything new. after JCPOA failure several Reformists have wrote similar BS and warning about Iran's fall, while demanding to execute their masters' wishes in US!

The truth is that, it's Reformists which are finished (an exact phrase from themselves) and since they see themselves as the whole Iran, they predict the same fate for entire country! in Recent Parliament election, they only took 38 seats vs the 207 seats of Conservatives.

I am not here to defend the individuals you name, but I like to make a rebuttal to your claims of “identity”.

How many members of your family fought on the frontlines of the Iraq war? You should be careful making assumptions about people on this forum. Some of us have a lot more connections in Iran than the entire neighborhood you live in! Be careful being so ignorant that is all I will say.

Language doesn’t demonstrate patriotism. I can show you millions of Iranians that you would consider “patriots” or “true Iranians” selling out their country to the West or vatan foorooshes. France’s foreign legion just goes to show you how true patriotism is not exhibited by silly arbitrary things. The criteria you establish is almost as ludicrous as Neo Nazi ideology on the “perfect race” (which term they stole from Iranian history)

You are a dangerous individual that has been stirring up problems on this forum under a fake name. I really wonder what the real name you are operating under is because I been here a long time and before that on IMF and have never heard of you before.

You should be unhappy with me because I keep you honest.

Many of my close relatives fought in the war with Iraq. What we can show here as patriotism is Farsi language and good faith in comments.

The Iranian members in this forum are well aware of your thought process and I will continue to make sure you speak based on sources.

I do not want to make this a long comment because I am unhappy with how much this tread was derailed.

I value the friendship among Iranian members and your comment flared up the situation further more.

If you have questions about my activity in PDF, IMF and military.ir message me privately.

Last edited:
Many of my close relatives fought in the war with Iraq.

If you have questions about my activity in PDF, IMF and military.ir message me privately.

More lies.

You speak well enough to fool some of the members with a silver tongue of propaganda, but it doesn’t fool me. I inject healthy criticism when it’s due on this forum to keep the Basij boys in check who like to spread propaganda about F-313, Kowsar, Karrar, and other projects without citing “sources”. They let their patriotism blind them and it’s important to keep them in check so they don’t become like the Pakistani users on this forum who thinks their military is full of Spartans and their weapons are gifted by the Gods.

Your Jan 2020 sign up date is very peculiar. You are someone that has been either perma banned or hiding under another false account from your original.

But I won’t derail this thread any further, you have done a splendid job in that regard making this thread about @Kastor when the information posted is also found in Iranian media and was originally posted in Iranian media.

I don’t have skin in this game so continue on your false Zionist crusade.

More lies.

You speak well enough to fool some of the members with a silver tongue of propaganda, but it doesn’t fool me. I inject healthy criticism when it’s due on this forum to keep the Basij boys in check who like to spread propaganda about F-313, Kowsar, Karrar, and other projects without citing “sources”. They let their patriotism blind them and it’s important to keep them in check so they don’t become like the Pakistani users on this forum who thinks their military is full of Spartans and their weapons are gifted by the Gods.

Your Jan 2020 sign up date is very peculiar. You are someone that has been either perma banned or hiding under another false account from your original.

But I won’t derail this thread any further, you have done a splendid job in that regard making this thread about @Kastor when the information posted is also found in Iranian media and was originally posted in Iranian media.

I don’t have skin in this game so continue on your false Zionist crusade.

I will leave this judgement to the Iranian members and TIME.

Back in 2012, Shahed 129 was called photoshop by PDF professionals of that time (500 and gambit). You were not in this forum back then to keep basijis at check. :)

Go read the comments on Shahed 129 which still exists in PDF.

I love to laugh at those professionals now. I will catch you over time too. This forum and your comments will not go anywhere. :)

Last edited:
I will leave this judgement to the Iranian members and TIME.

Back in 2012, Shahed 129 was called photoshop by PDF professionals of that time (500 and gambit). You were not in this forum back then to keep basijis at check. :)

Go read the comments on Shahed 129 which still exists in PDF.

I love to laugh at those professionals now. I will catch you over time too. This forum and your comments will not go anywhere.

Shahed-129 was well within Iran’s capability in 2012. Only trolls would call it fake (500 and gambit well known trolls).

But you might not remember many members on IMF and here saying F-313 would be flying by 2013. And I was the one saying realistically 2020+ if they manage to build a decent engine and enlarge the airframe (never happened).

Again time will tell. Members like Soheil who were babies complaining on IMF are suddenly regarded as beacons of knowledge having insider information on PDF.

I was in this forum back then as well(I liked IMF better, here we are a sub forum of the Pakistani fanboys..Embarrassing). Just behind the scenes. Like I said you should post your real screen name And not this fake persona your hiding under.

I been following Iranian military via open sources and other means since 2000. So various things like underground military bases, KH-55, and other things were well known way back when. Thus S-129 would only surprise a novice user.

Shahed-129 was well within Iran’s capability in 2012. Only trolls would call it fake (500 and gambit well known trolls).

But you might not remember many members on IMF and here saying F-313 would be flying by 2013. And I was the one saying realistically 2020+ if they manage to build a decent engine and enlarge the airframe (never happened).

Again time will tell. Members like Soheil who were babies complaining on IMF are suddenly regarded as beacons of knowledge having insider information on PDF.

I was in this forum back then as well(I liked IMF better, here we are a sub forum of the Pakistani fanboys..Embarrassing). Just behind the scenes. Like I said you should post your real screen name And not this fake persona your hiding under.

I been following Iranian military via open sources and other means since 2000. So various things like underground military bases, KH-55, and other things were well known way back when. Thus S-129 would only surprise a novice user.

I loved how you immediately corrected your comment on F313 from “basiji propaganda” to “will fly 2020+”, when you thought of ending up like gambit and 500 on Shahed 129.

You did not even take the risk of saying “will fly 2021”.

I loved how you immediately corrected your comment on F313 from “basiji propaganda” to “will fly 2020+”, when you thought of ending up like gambit and 500 on Shahed 129.

You did not even take the risk of saying “will fly 2021”.

Do you have reading comprehension problems?

I said that way back when F-313 was unveiled. Meaning back then when the Basij boyz were saying it would fly in a year or two I said realistically it would take many years potentially beyond 2020. Main issue was airframe was too small and no engine. Of course I was flamed back then for not being “rah rah Iran”. But I use realistic expectations for projects and a better understanding of Iranian military politics. Not of malice or wishing for failure like the trolls you mentioned and regarded as “PDF professionals”.

So I didn’t correct anything. You just can’t read.

Here is what I wrote and re-read maybe you can understand.

If your asking me now what do I think? F-313 Probably got shelved. It’s a pretty simple equation, if no engine exists then no fighter can. Two J-85 (owj) would merely put this in F-5 class. Which is a light fighter class that Iran does not need as there are plenty of F-5s for advanced trainers and light air support.

Iran needs medium and heavy fighters mostly for intercepting and defending its airspace and air defense systems during war, but bombers would be nice as well.

I’m hopeful for RD-33 or AL-21 class engine in next 5 years. Anything above that would exceed my expectations.

Last edited:
Do you have reading comprehension problems?

I said that way back when F-313 was unveiled. Meaning back then when the Basij boyz were saying it would fly in a year or two I said realistically it would take many years potentially beyond 2020. Main issue was airframe was too small and no engine. Of course I was flamed back then for not being “rah rah Iran”. But I use realistic expectations for projects and a better understanding of Iranian military politics. Not of malice or wishing for failure like the trolls you mentioned and regarded as “PDF professionals”.

So I didn’t correct anything. You just can’t read.

Here is what I wrote and re-read maybe you can understand.

If your asking me now what do I think? F-313 Probably got shelved. It’s a pretty simple equation, if no engine exists then no fighter can. Two J-85 (owj) would merely put this in F-5 class. Which is a light fighter class that Iran does not need as there are plenty of F-5s for advanced trainers and light air support.

Iran needs medium and heavy fighters mostly for intercepting and defending its airspace and air defense systems during war, but bombers would be nice as well.

I’m hopeful for RD-33 or AL-21 class engine in next 5 years. Anything above that would exceed my expectations.

As someone who went through the embarrassment of unveiling F313 on PDF, there was an unveiling problem.

The problems of unveiling, problems of intakes, cockpit, Radar space, and possible first flight dates were first mentioned by basiji boys of then in IMF. 500 copied them from IMF to PDF and started trolling in PDF and the Saudi guys like Mosamania built up on him.

Whistleblowers of F313 unveiling were the same basiji boys.

I conclude as:
The same way we caught 500 and gambit over time, we will catch you over time. :)
This forum and your comments will stay with us.
:)

Last edited:
As someone who went through the embarrassment of unveiling F313 on PDF, there was an unveiling problem.

The problems of unveiling, problems of intakes, cockpit, Radar space, and possible first flight dates were first mentioned by basiji boys of then in IMF. 500 copied them from IMF to PDF and started trolling in PDF and the Saudi guys like Mosamania built up on him.

Whistleblowers of F313 unveiling were the same basiji boys.

I conclude as:
The same way we caught 500 and gambit over time, we will catch you over time. :)
This forum and your comments will stay with us.
:)

So how about you go ahead and tell us your real screen name that got you permabanned? This fake account is just a disguise.

I see you keep avoiding answering the question. You can message me your username anytime in case you don’t want people here to find out the real you.

See you later “Shawnee” a peculiar non-Farsi username and actually western cities are named that here in the states.

Why do you bring in the USA and France into the discussion...yes, they suck too. Are you happy? I hate Trump, he's a racist bastard. But Iran's issues are still Iran's issues, why can't you see the problem instead of accusing the messenger? I don't care if you are a paid agent....you're certainly a internet front of the regime. more acutely the IRGC. As soon as someone posts anything about Iran's issues and mismanagement of our country you try to shut them down by calling them names, such as BBC mouthpiece or agents or Zionists etc. Why can't I be an Iranian and be able to question my government? Why do I have to accused of being a traitor. In the U.S. we criticize the govt all the time, with impunity. You can't shut us up...this is a free forum for discussions, we're not here to just promote IRGC .
Take it easy man! Just ignore them, as they are being paid to distract you. They are here to push a dictated agenda, which is not necessarily in the same line with real interest of Iran and its people! That’s the way they make money.

As long as an Iranian uses the word "government" for US government but "regime" for the Iranian government, The said Iranian is a traitor cvnt. I call these Iranians crypto-neocons.
You still haven't cleared up the Adam Millstein post...so don't think you're in the clear yet.

in my opinion a tajik in dushanbe speaking persian is as much persian as someone in shiraz or esfahan.
does being persian make somebody Iranian ? I wont think so

the issue here is that some people claim that most of martyrs couldnt speak farsi.
we had over 300000 in some estimation 500000 martyr . 1000 or 2000 don't make it most of the martyrs

probably the illiterates couldnt write persian, yes. but verbally they could and did unless that person was living in caves or extremely remote villages that has not been seen or touched by any farsi zaban
that cave or remote village , can easily be a city like Tabriz , Urumyeh , Zanjan or Ahvaz

you are mixing writing with verbal farsi. even the most illiterate person in iran can speak farsi. wtf, this is no brainer.
i didn't ask my patients to write anything , I was happy if I could communicate with them and understand were they feel pain

zer nazan baba, who says you are even a iranian ? you are probably a zionist spy, who knows ?
you knew best ,when ever you fail to talk , to argue a point , you resort to namecalling ,to insult , to call the guy ziionist spy and not Iranian.
زمانی که ملا صدرا توسط شاه عباس تبعید شد تعدادی بی سواد که هیچ چیز از فقه نمیدانستند توی شهرها پخش کردند که ملا صدرا کافر هست چون به وحدت واجب الوجود اعتقاد داشته . بدبختهای بیچاره فرق وحدت وجود با وحدت واجب الوجود(خدا یکی هست) را نمیدانستند . میدونی ملاصدرا چه پاسخی داد اون گفت به خدا ملاصدرا لایق اون هست که چون شمایی او را کافر بداند

The truth is that, it's Reformists which are finished (an exact phrase from themselves) and since they see themselves as the whole Iran, they predict the same fate for entire country! in Recent Parliament election, they only took 38 seats vs the 207 seats of Conservatives.
Is it the first time that Iran Parliament become so disproportional ?

what was unveiled then was a nonsens comical political stunt by a showman of some neon light and plastic that they had to connect to by wire to electricity to turn its lights and were coming with its own Car radio

what you are saying is total bullshit. a iranian in iran that can not speak farsi.
HAHA! thanks for the laugh troll.
guys keep an eye on this troll @Hack-Hook he is potentially a false flagger or a MEK troll.
ایران فقط بالا شهر تهران نیست
یک چرخی در کشور بزن تا ببینی همه ایرانی ها هم فارسی بلد نیستند

Guys please do not label each other.

I admire this sheikh's courage and frankness. He seems to be a moderate one, and I am surprised at his views of supporting Iraq against the US invasion. That was kind progressive for his time.

Does anyone know about his views on Afghanistan and Pakistan?
what the heck do you mean it was progressive of him to suggest that ? war with iraq was just finished and the country was literally a pile of rubble and you support his suggestion to go war again this time against the US ? US would have just bombed iran and iraq back to the stoneage. Iran of 1990 was not in a powerful position, it was suicide to do something like that. thankfully khamenei is a wise leader and prevented iran from entering any war again. that is a real progressive patriot right there.

Back
Top Bottom