What's new

Influential Cleric Tells Khamenei Iran's 'Current Situation Cannot Continue'

Do you even live in Iran ?
let me tell you something your information about Iran is as far from reality as it can be .
are you kastors second account or what ? stop shitposting dude. in iran people speak farsi, or if they are minority -their own language first -and second persian. the bottomline every iranian can speak farsi. they always know some persian even in the worst cases (to favour your position).

perhaps there are people who cant speak persian perhaps they are deaf or blind ? or they are living in caves far from any human that speaks farsi.

Guys, just Read the title of this troll and the American propaganda Machine Radio Farda. Its showing their true feelings, when you Choose an specific title, youre trying to convey a massage to your audience that you favor the most among other Options in the article.

This troll in his heart along with American propaganda machine wants regime change, the same thing that MEK terrorists and Nethanyahu are repeating all the time. This troll on the other hand Hardly tries to convey it in disguise of a logical title.

"Current situation can not Continue", then What do we do?

@SubWater we all are aware of our internal problems. We dont need someone from USA who can not speak Persian properly to remind us of our problems in a Foreign forum. This is a military forum, occasionally foreigners try to undermine each other in this very forum. This troll is bolding every Single problem of Iran in such a military forum. Btw, Thanks for your reply.

what do you mean ''we had martyrs who didnt knew persian'' ? if they did not speak persian then they were foreigner. as far as i know everyone in iran can speak persian, even if they are minority arab,baluch or kord they always know persian. so what ? i am talking about the importance of language in a culture.
can you tell me how you can be a iranian and not know your own language ?

thanks for confirming that you are here just to troll and flame. you are a known troll and no matter what you say i will always be here to put you in your zionist chair.
What a useless argument, just nonsense....this topic is not about language genius. It's about the situation in Iran...but you don't have any ammo to argue that point so what do you do, start a flame war.

I think we should start reporting people to the moderators

What a useless argument, just nonsense....this topic is not about language genius. It's about the situation in Iran...but you don't have any ammo to argue that point so what do you do, start a flame war.

I think we should start reporting people to the moderators
says the guy with 90% of his posts made up of trolling and flaming. werent you the same guy accusing people here of being ''IRGC shills'' ?
what happened ? i thought you favor freedom of speech and all those other nonsense your master drilled into your head. if you are so ''roshanfekr'' why you attack other people then?

are you kastors second account or what ? stop shitposting dude. in iran people speak farsi, or if they are minority -their own language first -and second persian. the bottomline every iranian can speak farsi. they always know some persian even in the worst cases (to favour your position).

perhaps there are people who cant speak persian perhaps they are deaf or blind or they are living in caves far from any human that speaks farsi.
well , I trained in zanjan university of medical science and had to relay on translators to understand what people who come from villages and elderly were saying.
maybe they were foreigners not Iranians. you knew better . let say you a secret I have been conscripted in Saravan police force and there I saw many people who knew only Baluch language , maybe they were enemy fifth column afte all you knew best .

by the way your "In iran people speak farsi, or if they are minority -their own language first -and second persian. the bottomline every iranian can speak farsi." comment showed you knew nothing about Iran and Iranians and I doubt you have ever been to Iran

Guys, just Read the title of this troll and the American propaganda Machine Radio Farda. Its showing their true feelings, when you Choose an specific title, youre trying to convey a massage to your audience that you favor the most among other Options in the article.

This troll in his heart along with American propaganda machine wants regime change, the same thing that MEK terrorists and Nethanyahu are repeating all the time. This troll on the other hand Hardly tries to convey it in disguise of a logical title.

"Current situation can not Continue", then What do we do?

@SubWater we all are aware of our internal problems. We dont need someone from USA who can not speak Persian properly to remind us of our problems in a Foreign forum. This is a military forum, occasionally foreigners try to undermine each other in this very forum. This troll is bolding every Single problem of Iran in such a military forum. Btw, Thanks for your reply.
So you have a problem with the news source...I reposted the letter in an Iranian newspaper, so what now? Does it make the letter real now? That letter to the leadership is not American propaganda, it's from an Iranian cleric. So just discuss the letter.....and no! Iranians don't have a say, they get jailed more often than we know. So stop spreading your lies.

perhaps there are people who cant speak persian perhaps they are deaf or blind ? or they are living in caves far from any human that speaks farsi.
It's not shitposting....it's just you have a lack of point in your argument...he tried and well as I tried to tell you that being Iranian is not based on Farsi. He told you calmly in several posts but you're too dense to understand.

Last edited:
well , I trained in zanjan university of medical science and had to relay on translators to understand what people who come from villages and elderly were saying.
maybe they were foreigners not Iranians. you knew better . let say you a secret I have been conscripted in Saravan police force and there I saw many people who knew only Baluch language , maybe they were enemy fifth column afte all you knew best .

by the way your "In iran people speak farsi, or if they are minority -their own language first -and second persian. the bottomline every iranian can speak farsi." comment showed you knew nothing about Iran and Iranians and I doubt you have ever been to Iran
what you are saying is total bullshit. a iranian in iran that can not speak farsi.
HAHA! thanks for the laugh troll.
guys keep an eye on this troll @Hack-Hook he is potentially a false flagger or a MEK troll.

So you have a problem with the news source...I reposted the letter in an Iranian newspaper, so what now? Does it make the letter real now? That letter to the leadership is not American propaganda, it's from an Iranian cleric. So just discuss the letter.....and no! Iranians don't have a say, they get jailed more often than we know. So stop spreading your lies.
There are plenty of news Source. This radiofarda is an specific MEK dedicated Source. It represents MEK terrorists. And wonder why you favor it among hundreds of Foreign Source.

Dont talk shit of our country. Freedom of Speech exists in Iran. You Just shot yourself in the feet by posting this article. Continue with embarrassing yourself, there is no Freedom of Speech in Iran but someone freely sends a letter to Iranian leader and criticizes him.

what you are saying is total bullshit. a iranian in iran that can not speak farsi.
HAHA! thanks for the laugh troll.
guys keep an eye on this troll @Hack-Hook he is potentially a false flagger or a MEK troll.
Look at that....again, can't win on merit so you must resort to lies and finger pointing.

Okay guys....what is even happening anymore?

Why have we all of the sudden devolved into paranoid sycophants resorting to needless accusations?

What are we gaining here exactly? As a group our numbers are already small (comparatively speaking) and we might totally destroy what numbers we have currently by stratifying and labeling various members based on largely unsubstantiated reasons or one-sided assertions.

If the over-arching goal is the dissolution of the IranianPDF section, then bravo gentlemen, we're right on track....

Look at that....again, can't win on merit so you must resort to lies and finger pointing.
all what had to be said is already said you troll. i made my point that the only people who cant speak persian in iran are either living in caves or are deaf or blind. you know this too but you continue to troll... and this is why you are also being treated as a troll by others.

There are plenty of news Source. This radiofarda is an specific MEK dedicated Source. It represents MEK terrorists. And wonder why you favor it among hundreds of Foreign Source.

Dont talk shit of our country. Freedom of Speech exists in Iran. You Just shot yourself in the feet by posting this article. Continue with embarrassing yourself, there is no Freedom of Speech in Iran but someone freely sends a letter to Iranian leader and criticizes him.
So why are you so worried about me a posting a letter...? It's freedom of speech, like you said. If it's a lie, say why it's a lie...if you don't agree, state a reason why you don't....why attack the source of the news and try to shut down a discussion about it.

all what had to be said is already said you troll. i made my point that the only people who cant speak persian in iran are either living in caves or are deaf or blind. you know this too but you continue to troll... and this is why you are also being treated as a troll by others.
My friend you may not know this, but you are the troll here.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom