What's new

Infiltrator killed in hand to hand combat along LoC in Poonch

lol :D

teli pehlwan of indian army getting ready for hand to hand combat :rofl:

30vyjok.jpg

india-kashmir-army-2009-5-26-6-21-11.jpg

Hard as nails Gurkhas a job well done

Few years ago one of these jihadi rats attacked a Kashmiri muslim family and the girl killed him she was a national hero, it was reported in many papers from bbc and al jezera.

The Gurkhas are not built for hand to hand combat , their average height is 5 feet 3 inches , there is limit to the amount of bluffing that can be done

gurkha are very strong... I knew it firsthand from my experience at college..we had a gurkha guy at the class looked slim and shorter than everybody. one day just for fun we had a arm wrestling competition and to our surprise he defeated much taller and strurdy looking Punjabi guys. there is truth into the saying gurkhas are strong..

Are pakistaniyo , thoda murgo khila ke bheja karo inhe .... dheko haat se maar kha rahe hai :rofl:

Soch ke :lol: hasi aa rahi hai ... wo 10 pakistani = 1 hindu wale dialogue :lol:

Terrorists trained in terror camps are no match against well trained army soldiers, be it hand to hand or in firearms.

British military uses them as well, Prince Harry fought alongside them and they have been given the highest awards for their bravery they are fearless! the Taliban got their asses kicked by them too.

thats what kukri is meant for ;)

article-1126723-0325FEE4000005DC-233_468x286.jpg

this incident leaves no doubt that British army still recruits Gurkha's ;);)
and most of member wont believe it because how can vegetarian army with small height and daal roti defeat 2 halal eaters:sick::rofl::rofl::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Pakistani's can keep wondering and amusing themselves about Gurkha's height, meanwhile the Gurkha's will keep doing what they do best - extremely efficient killing.

Height and built , some Pakistani friends brains can't seem to be able to think beyond these things.

I am sure the Muslims of Central Asia and Middle East thought the same way when they heard the news of Mongols approaching their territory... and the rest in history.

Height and built , some Pakistani friends brains can't seem to be able to think beyond these things.

I am sure the Muslims of Central Asia and Middle East thought the same way when they heard the news of Mongols approaching their territory... and the rest in history.
Thats not how Muslims think, thats an exclusive Pakistani trait.

Back
Top Bottom