What's new

Industrial phase of CPEC to kick off soon

If you do that, it is real good for pakistan and the region. All the best
and if you stop funding TTP against us that would help too or you can also stop funding BLA and other terrorist organizations because that way you're not only creating problems for us but for Iran too so basically ask your gov to stop supporting terrorism if you're really serious about peace.

and if you stop funding TTP against us that would help too or you can also stop funding BLA and other terrorist organizations because that way you're not only creating problems for us but for Iran too so basically ask your gov to stop supporting terrorism if you're really serious about peace.

All I can say is full of Conspiracy and lack of will to realizing the facts. All the terror activities in your country are home grown. All the world knows this except few people like you.
Anyway I suggest you do whatever good to pakisan and we do whatever good to our nation.

All I can say is full of Conspiracy and lack of will to realizing the facts. All the terror activities in your country are home grown. All the world knows this except few people like you.
Anyway I suggest you do whatever good to pakisan and we do whatever good to our nation.
There are no conspiracy theories and it ain't my fault if you don't know these basic things or maybe you simply want to deny them. Agree with the bolded part.

There are no conspiracy theories and it ain't my fault if you don't know these basic things or maybe you simply want to deny them. Agree with the bolded part.

Yeah, I agree too the bolded part.

Everything duly noted exept you call our beloved PM a terrorist. Pls keep your language.
Your beloved PM was on terrorist list in USA before he become your beloved. tell US govenment to change the facts.. we call him what he is Stupid PM of india and Terrorist
Narendra Modi is among the 'World's Most Stupid Prime Ministers' - DNA
Mamata Banerjee's party calls Narendra Modi 'butcher of Gujarat'
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...i-into-US-visa-denied/articleshow/1055543.cms
i feel bad that Mody is Terrorist and you had to leave the country to live where he was denied but you need to find another country where he cant come cuz he got diplomatic immunity.

CPEC has three major perspectives including geo strategic, regional integration and industrial cooperation, adding that Chinese investors cannot afford any clash at any stage with Pakistani industrialists; hence, they prefer to concentrate on Gwadar Port.

Thats the very main thing which, I am glad had been agreed upon amicably and thus quashing all those rumors that Chinese industry will bring the local industry on virtual stand still. Nonetheless the important aspect is that main labor and job market for Pakistanis was M.E and with work opportunities dwindling there right now, mainly because of low oil prices and conflicts in the region, it wud be a sigh of relief for all those people as they all can be employed here and thus they wud not have to leave their country and their families to earn livelihood.

What they mean by high tech end?
Some silicon valley like embryonic high tech industrial parcs, where some R&D and manufacturing of advanced electronics will take place.. this will be very beneficial to Pakistan in the long run.. add some commercial parcs where tech support services as well as other commercial activities and services will flourish.. all these activities will form a new dimension in Pakistan's economy in general, since they do not clash with the existing pilons of the economy, they will integrate into it, hence enhancing it and moving it to new levels..

Your beloved PM was on terrorist list in USA before he become your beloved. tell US govenment to change the facts.. we call him what he is Stupid PM of india and Terrorist
Narendra Modi is among the 'World's Most Stupid Prime Ministers' - DNA
Mamata Banerjee's party calls Narendra Modi 'butcher of Gujarat'
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...i-into-US-visa-denied/articleshow/1055543.cms
i feel bad that Mody is Terrorist and you had to leave the country to live where he was denied but you need to find another country where he cant come cuz he got diplomatic immunity.

You cannot twist the facts my friend. He was not in terrorist list. Get your facts right pls. His Visa was denied because he was in power when unfortunate things happened in Gujarat. That was the reason US denied that he did not do his best to stop. But not as Terrorist. Get your facts right.

I cannot agree your point being vocal on my PM. If you continue with this, then we are forced to reply your troll with facts and evidences, which you may not like it.

I think the Industrial phase for China. I don't think pakistan does have something except workshops for Chinese Trucks, few hotels and restaurants will mushroom along the route. But industrial phase ???

To achieve Industrial revolution - pakistan needs to stop support terrorrism, need to give education to all (both male and female) and encourage secular system. Only way to develope the Country instead hate

Yes Typical Indian Mentality..............continue on their hypocrisy policy, "Tell the world a lie so many times that they start believing it is True."..........
Who is exporting Terrorism from Afghanistan to Pakistan everybody knows....and top of that your leaders are now openly accepting that and taking pride in it......

Yes Typical Indian Mentality..............continue on their hypocrisy policy, "Tell the world a lie so many times that they start believing it is True."..........
Who is exporting Terrorism from Afghanistan to Pakistan everybody knows....and top of that your leaders are now openly accepting that....

Wait for another decade and see what really happens for pakistanis regarding CPEC.

But did you realize i did told few points which is good for Pakistan . Did you read it ??

I think the Industrial phase for China. I don't think pakistan does have something except workshops for Chinese Trucks, few hotels and restaurants will mushroom along the route. But industrial phase ???

To achieve Industrial revolution - pakistan needs to stop support terrorrism, need to give education to all (both male and female) and encourage secular system. Only way to develope the Country instead hate

Doesn't matter what you indians think. You indians also confidently stated that Pakistan would NEVER EVER become a nuclear weapons state with or without Chinese assistance. That it was impossible to do so. We all know what happened to that retarded indian bollywood fantasy. Just as then so is now.

I come back from travelling all over Pakistan a few months ago. I already stated in one of my posts in another thread that thanks to CPEC, the Chinese and Pakistanis were setting up huge new world class industrial facilities/projects all over Pakistan. This was deemed impossible a few months ago. These new impossibilities are giving our enemies nightmares :azn:

Doesn't matter what you indians think. You indians also confidently stated that Pakistan would NEVER EVER become a nuclear weapons state with or without Chinese assistance. That it was impossible to do so. We all know what happened to that retarded indian bollywood fantasy. Just as then so is now.

I come back from travelling all over Pakistan a few months ago. I already stated in one of my posts in another thread that thanks to CPEC, the Chinese and Pakistanis were setting up huge new world class industrial facilities/projects all over Pakistan. This was deemed impossible a few months ago. These new impossibilities are giving our enemies nightmares :azn:

No one said it is impossible. But I do stay with the point that to retain continous growth and goodwill for pakistan my earlier said points need to be followed.

No one said it is impossible. But I do stay with the point that to retain continous growth and goodwill for pakistan my earlier said points need to be followed.

No it doesn't. We are NOT indians. What works well for india probably doesn't for Pakistan. We are a completely different nation and race to india and it's people. That's why ALL indian predictions and assumptions about Pakistan ultimately end up failing and never coming true.

No it doesn't. We are NOT indians. What works well for india probably doesn't for Pakistan. We are a completely different nation and race to india and it's people. That's why ALL indian predictions and assumptions about Pakistan ultimately end up failing and never coming true.

This is not a prediction my friend. It is a fact.
But certainly you're not different race from India and it's people - all the world know except you people.

I did not started comparing India with Pakistan in anywhere my thred. Anyway what's you feel good for you, go with it.
We will go with what's good for us.

You cannot twist the facts my friend. He was not in terrorist list. Get your facts right pls. His Visa was denied because he was in power when unfortunate things happened in Gujarat. That was the reason US denied that he did not do his best to stop. But not as Terrorist. Get your facts right.

I cannot agree your point being vocal on my PM. If you continue with this, then we are forced to reply your troll with facts and evidences, which you may not like it.

oh common there is not good about your the terrorist i am not the only one saying your own minister said it .. plus this unfortunate took 5000 muslims lives. He admit in several tv shows that he would do it again. He just didnt try to stop he supported that massacre fully.
so get your fact right US denied visa cuz Narinder mody is butcher of Gujrat.

Back
Top Bottom