What's new

Industrial phase of CPEC to kick off soon

Majority of Pakistanis do not want a secular state in Pakistan. So there is no point in enforcing it. We dont want to live in a state where somebody would come and ridicule our sacred figures and the law would say nothing about it. Secularism does not protect people's religious beliefs from the atheists. The day when atheists would mock and ridicule Muhammad (PBUH) and get away with it because of freedom of speech. No way :)
Though the country needs to be demilitarized, and some religious fanatic parties also need to be controlled.

You seem to be right. Still my positive suggestion would to follow model of Indonesia or Malaysia. They are still Hugely muslim countries with muslim parties in power. But they are good at respecting others values as well and see their developement and education level. Plenty of FDI s pouring in. Thats what is in my mind to sustain growth.

We are the dependents of the indus civilization. Now please stick to the topic.... CPEC. Do not derail the tread.

Indus Valley Civilization ? It is basically hindu. It was there along with Hind-kush mountains.

I am trying to be on Topic. CPEC - is good for Pakistan. But to sustain growth it needs to give education for all and weed out terrorism / good,bad terror and stop support terror as a national policy.

You seem to be right. Still my positive suggestion would to follow model of Indonesia or Malaysia. They are still Hugely muslim countries with muslim parties in power. But they are good at respecting others values as well and see their developement and education level. Plenty of FDI s pouring in. Thats what is in my mind to sustain growth.

Indus Valley Civilization ? It is basically hindu. It was there along with Hind-kush mountains.

I am trying to be on Topic. CPEC - is good for Pakistan. But to sustain growth it needs to give education for all and weed out terrorism / good,bad terror and stop support terror as a national policy.

I dont know what type of population exists in Indonesia and Malaysia and what is their geographical and strategic value, but Pakistani population is extremely diversified. And then there are proxy support of Iran, Afghanistan, US and India to some militant organizations. Its not easy to apply their formula here. We dont have much choices, and realistically speaking we are lacking any choice at all.

I dont know what type of population exists in Indonesia and Malaysia and what is their geographical and strategic value, but Pakistani population is extremely diversified. And then there are proxy support of Iran, Afghanistan, US and India to some militant organizations. Its not easy to apply their formula here. We dont have much choices, and realistically speaking we are lacking any choice at all.

Yes, I do agree with you. Each country has its own advantages and disadvantages.
Atleast try to figure out which of their policy can be followed here, ofcourse with changes matching to Pakistans own characteristics.

How far back now are we going then? 2,000 years, 4,000 years, 10,000 years, 30,000 years? or since the beginning of human time considering all humans share the DNA!?

How far back now are we going then? 2,000 years, 4,000 years, 10,000 years, 30,000 years? or since the beginning of human time considering all humans share the DNA!?

I am not a professor to teach you. So, pls read history yourself and learn.

Good to see there are so many opportunities coming to Pakistan. The CPEC is amazing, I respect both China and Pakistan authorities for such a big thinking and determination. It is really a game changer and will be written in history book as a example of win-win cooperation.

China's ambition is that we can manufacture anything and beat others in price and quality in the long run so we need roads and places to trade, Pakistan's ambition is that you have the right place and infrastructure to attract others to do trade to become a world trade hub. win-win.

Took long enough for this country to take steps to become an industrial power.

Back
Top Bottom