What's new

Indonesia Turning Away From ASEAN?

This is the forum have many chineses, so have many lies. Do not nags others based on the lies.

my friend, read the article again. haven´t you missed the news they sunk our fishing vessels?

indonesia under the new administration seeks a more nationalistic policy. you can hear that voice during the election compaign. that is not a secret, since years indonesia is not happy being in the asean bloc as she sees the bloc as useless, inferior. what indonesia wants is a greater status among the great powers as china, japan and america.

time to say goodbye :(
of course. No offence, but in the past we're the one who almost unite entire SEA with one flag. Majapahit Empire of Java is same as strong in terms of politically, economy and military compared with Ming Dynasty during same era

Majapahit - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

my friend, read the article again. haven´t you missed the news they sunk our fishing vessels?

indonesia under the new administration seeks a more nationalistic policy. you can hear that voice during the election campaign. that is not a secret, since years indonesia is not happy being in the asean bloc as she sees the bloc as useless, inferior. what indonesia wants is a greater status among the great powers as china, japan and america.

time to say goodbye :(

I did not read anything about Indonesia wanting to leave ASEAN. It just say they want to focus on relations that can really benefit them. Nothing wrong with that.

Asia is no doubt the main trading bloc for Indonesia, but it is also too volatile... with all these territorial conflicts, countries joining different blocs to fight against each other, the biggest economic power in the region acting childish and opaque.....I can see how this new Indonesia president is getting fed up and wants to explore new relation and policy.

most of Indonesian, Thai members here are Hua chinese.

I actually thought @Viet is an ethnic Chinese from Vietnam living in Germany. He is friendly towards a lot of Chinese members but very hostile towards the Indonesian members.

@Viet, tell me the truth.

Correct, U dont need us, we dont need u. Both of us dont have any economic tie, we have different thinking ,too. Its time to say good bye, and we even feel so happy coz ur withdraw help us to weaken Thailand :laugh:

I don't know if it's true that vietnamese don't need indonesia, but as a neighbor, Indonesia need vietnam cooperation & understanding.

we respect ur right bro.
OK. rich people, pls go away. good luck, bro.

We also respect vietnamese as a country and nation and will leave viet internal struggle & politics alone.

my friend, read the article again. indonesia under the new administration seeks a more nationalistic policy. you can hear that voice during the election compaign. that is not a secret, since years indonesia is not happy being in the asean bloc as she sees the bloc as useless, inferior. what indonesia wants is a greater status among the great powers as china, japan and america. time to say goodbye :(

ASEAN is not a useless group, it serve its purpose well. To maintain harmony, bring peace and stability so we can grow peacefully together, which i think has shown great success within more than 47 years now. Indonesia acknowledge ASEAN since it was actually Indonesian & friends diplomacy masterpiece. We will not leave it to walk alone, its like a baby, like a child. You maybe feel a little bit piss off and sometimes annoyed with how it works, but Indonesia will show them the right way.

Dont forget our influence in many Micronesian countries (PNG, Fiji, Vanuatu, etc)

I agree. This is right, add solomon island and minus vanuatu there. We will teach them a lesson in the near future.

of course. No offence, but in the past we're the one who almost unite entire SEA with one flag. Majapahit Empire of Java is same as strong in terms of politically, economy and military compared with Ming Dynasty during same era

Majapahit - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
you almost united entire SEA with one flag and compared Majapahit to the Ming dynasty?
PLS don´t make you to a laughing stock unless you can explain what you had achieved. I am not aware of your conquests on indochinese mainland.

I

I actually thought @Viet is an ethnic Chinese from Vietnam living in Germany. He is friendly towards a lot of Chinese members but very hostile towards the Indonesian members.

I think he is Yue in original, not Hua:pop:

you almost united entire SEA with one flag and compared Majapahit to the Ming dynasty?
PLS don´t make you to a laughing stock unless you can explain what you had achieved. As far as I know you still eat foods with bare fingers.

read the entire wiki please.
yes eating with bare fingers proved to making the food tastes more delicious. But hey who cares about table manner?

Golden age[edit]

Expansion and decline of Majapahit Empire, started in Trowulan Majapahit in 13th century, expanded to much of Indonesian archipelago, until receded and fell in early 16th century.
Hayam Wuruk, also known as Rajasanagara, ruled Majapahit in 1350–1389. During this period, Majapahit attained its peak with the help of prime minister, Gajah Mada. Under Gajah Mada's command (1313–1364), Majapahit conquered more territories and become the regional power. According to the book of Nagarakertagama pupuh (canto) XIII and XIV mentioned several states in Sumatra,Malay Peninsula, Borneo, Sulawesi, Nusa Tenggara islands, Maluku, New Guinea, and some parts of Philippines islands as under Majapahit realm of power. This source mentioned of Majapahit expansions has marked the greatest extent of Majapahit empire. This empire also serve as one of the most influential empires in the Indonesian history. It is considered as a commercial trading empire in the civilization of Asia.

talk with facts please. i can see the quality of most vietnamese here

Ethnic groups in Indonesia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Ethnic groupsPercentageJavanese

42.65%Sundanese

15.41%Malay

3.45%Madurese

3.37%Batak

3.02%Minangkabau

2.72%Betawi

2.51%Bantenese

2.05%Banjarese

1.74%Balinese

1.51%Tionghoa

1.20%Makassarese

0.99%

many Indonesian member admitted on PDF that they are Hua, Hakka .. in native..In this thread I do know that Reashot Xigwin is chinese.

I did not read anything about Indonesia wanting to leave ASEAN. It just say they want to focus on relations that can really benefit them. Nothing wrong with that.

Asia is no doubt the main trading bloc for Indonesia, but it is also too volatile... with all these territorial conflicts, countries joining different blocs to fight against each other, the biggest economic power in the region acting childish and opaque.....I can see how this new Indonesia president is getting fed up and wants to explore new relation and policy.
the new indonesia administration can do what it pleases unless it harms other nations interests. we are fed up, too, if indonesia claims, without them, nobody will survive in asean. in reality, nobody cares.

well, like many viets I may have some chinese bloods but am a viet. our forefathers came from taiwan. no, I´m just tired of asean leader attitude bullshit.

the new indonesia administration can do what it pleases unless it harms other nations interests. we are fed up, too, if indonesia claims without them, nobody will survive in asean. in reality, nobody cares.
so stealing a fish inside other country's territory and killing its residents are your countrymen's interest? Noted.

i surfing through many forums filled with many foreign forumers. Singaporeans, malaysians, Cambodians, Thais and Aussies. they had no problems with our position in asean.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom