What's new

Indonesia to equip navy with Chinese-made missiles

Are you a Japanese?

What the hell happened to the Asians? Why are they against each other?

The pictures on the site you posted clearly show those murderers living in a primitive stage of life as if they had not been in any civilized world. No wonder, why they still look like cave dwelling tribals.
:undecided:

Did not expect it from a Chinese (??) in Taiwan. :hitwall: :taz:

Pay back does not necessarily mean counter violence.

I was thinking of doing to them what they do to you kind of pay back. If that is not what is implied, that its different

What the hell happened to the Asians? Why are they against each other?

if u check it clearly.u can find out that he is not a chinese.
a chinese wont say that 'very nice' thing.:coffee:
and his posts is only 1.
by the way,are u really a Communist.:cheers:

and his posts is only 1.

Ni Hao!

My user name is communist. :cheers:

and his posts is only 1.

Who? Markboo?

He is probably one of the comets which appear and then disappear.
:lol:

once the weapons fall into the hands of uncivilized , it will cause great turmoil....china must reconsider this for what these low creatures had done to local chinese settlers in indonesia...

lihatlah diri kao dulu pakcik

China have got a new vassal. Congrats! And no problem for Vietnam-India.

China have got a new vassal. Congrats! And no problem for Vietnam-India.
this is short range missile , can shoot to Singapore only, and Indonesia can buy it from China. it's diffirent with our scud-D missile with the range of 900km.

this is short range missile , can shoot to Singapore only, and Indonesia can buy it from China. it's diffirent with our scud-D missile with the range of 900km.

Yes, I know. I only want to say that a new vassal of China in ASEAN have appeared. We have to take care with these "double-edged swords".

Can it carry by fighter jet and travel thousands kilometre to attack its target?

Can it by install onboard warship and attack enemy much further away from shore?

I find it stupid you compare an ballistic missile with a cruise missile....

You look desperate to brag your new found weapon.

Indonesia to equip navy with Chinese-made missiles - People's Daily Online December 22, 2009

Indonesia is going to equip its own navy's warships with missiles made in China so as to upgrade combat capabilities, Agus Suhartono, Indonesian Navy Chief of Staff Admiral said Monday.

"We will continue to procure C-802 missiles from China after we test the weapon with good results,” he said adding that the Indonesian Navy was also negotiating with China to obtain C-705 missiles that were more slender in shape.

"Both types of missile will be added to the armament of the navy’s fast patrol boats and Van Speijk warships," Agus said.

"We are still unable to make missiles domestically. But fortunately, state shipbuilding firm PT PAL already has the technology to integrate weapon systems imported from abroad with those already in place on our warships," he said.

Indonesian navy will continue making it a priority to procure weaponry systems, despite the limited military budget.

"Our main priority now is security in sea border areas and the outer islands of Indonesia," Agus said. "Crimes at Sea are not the only problems we have in the western waters. In these areas we also have border disputes with India, Vietnam, Thailand, Singapore and Malaysia."

By People's Daily Online

Bullsh*it..Proving were the source of the article is from...
India dont have any dispute with indonesia....

Can it carry by fighter jet and travel thousands kilometre to attack its target?

Can it by install onboard warship and attack enemy much further away from shore?

I find it stupid you compare an ballistic missile with a cruise missile....

You look desperate to brag your new found weapon.
oh, it just short range anti-ship missile, nothing special.:coffee:

Are you a Japanese?

The God must be crazy! Japanese will never send their golden time for discussing about "strength" of Chinese weapon in a military site. Anyone know a Japanese in this forums? :wub:

Back
Top Bottom