What's new

Indonesia proposes broader use of renminbi in ASEAN

I think Vietnam has a large deficit trade against China in recent years, and surely it has been valued in US Dollar. The rising demands of US Dollar has made US Dollar value is getting stronger, why not use local currencies to made the demands of US Dollar is getting lowered......

I wonder why the president of Indonesia Widodo will not be invited to chinese "V day"...?

Indonesia to send special envoy to attend China's V-day military parade

Indonesian President Joko Widodo has decided to send his special envoy to attend China's activities celebrating the 70th anniversary of World War II, including a grand military parade slated for September 3, an official said here Sunday.

The Indonesian president has appointed Sofyan Djalil, minister of national development planning, as his special envoy to attend the upcoming parade commemorating the 70th anniversary, and the Indonesian foreign ministry has conveyed the message to the Chinese Embassy in Jakarta, an embassy official said.

China and Indonesia have witnessed an uphill in their relations since Joko took office last October. The Indonesian president visited China to attend the 2014 APEC Summit held in Beijing 20 days after his swearing-in ceremony. In late March this year, He paid a state visit to China.

Indonesia to send special envoy to attend China's V-day military parade - Global Times

I think Vietnam has a large deficit trade against China in recent years, and surely it has been valued in US Dollar. The rising demands of US Dollar has made US Dollar value is getting stronger, why not use local currencies to made the demands of US Dollar is getting lowered......
VN-CN have a conflict in the sea,so course we will not use the currency of the bullier

Just as DaiViet said: The islands rocks come with a cost. While you Chinese did not gain anything from the islands yet but starting to lose neighbors and potential allies. Expansionsm comes with a cost
vietnam eu fta

Yep, all investors can see our rise (while others down due to incoming crisis). pls watch from min 13:00

If you want to know what benefit from TPP VN may get, you can watch from min 16:00 in the video clip

Lots of ID ilegal poacher on VN waters, too, but we dont destroy their ships.

Vietnam hands over 11 pirates to Indonesia | Society ...
Vietnam latest news - Thanh Nien Daily › Society
14-04-2013 -Vietnameseauthorities on Saturday handed over 11piratestheyarrestedlast November to theirIndonesiancounterparts.

The said pirates didn't even operate in Viet territory. They hide there to avoid Indonesian & Malaysian authorities who hunt them after hijacking a tanker ship (Orkim Harmony hijacking).

It's different than poachers who intentionally sneak into our territory to do criminal activity.

The said pirates didn't even operate in Viet territory. They hide there to avoid Indonesian & Malaysian authorities who hunt them after hijacking a tanker ship (Orkim Harmony hijacking).

It's different than poachers who intentionally sneak into our territory to do criminal activity.

Don't bother, years of membership in this forum taught me not to seek any debate with viet members.

Don't bother, years of membership in this forum taught me not to seek any debate with viet members.
So, who ask other ASEAN nations (including VN) broader the use of renminbi ??

We dont care about ID as long as you dont drag us in your nonesense proposal. Pls exclude VN in your next ''proposal", we are busy with new market that TPP deal bring to VN now, thanks

Indonesia will propose anything that we think will benefit ASEAN in general and Indonesia in particular. Like or not, Indonesia will bring her proposal to the ASEAN table for group consideration. If the ASEAN 5 (Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand, Philippines, and Singapore) agree, others usually will just follow. Or grudgingly follow... :azn:

People dont follow a sinking economy, just like people will jump off a sinking boat :)

Sane ASEAN countries will follow the money... and we can smell the money... Except some, who are busy escaping from their sinking boats or more precisely their blown up boats .... :azn:

Last edited:
So, who ask other ASEAN nations (including VN) broader the use of renminbi ??

We dont care about ID as long as you dont drag us in your nonesense proposal. Pls exclude VN in your next ''proposal", we are busy with new market that TPP deal bring to VN now, thanks

lol don't quote me, I wasn't talking to you.

See this is why you guys should refrain from getting into a debate with a viet. :agree: @pr1v4t33r @katarabhumi

See this is why you guys should refrain from getting into a debate with a viet. :agree:
Yeah, i do refrain myself from getting into a debate with our vietnamese friends. Unless they mention about Indonesia or ASEAN in general, i won't bother reply their posting.

See this is why you guys should refrain from getting into a debate with a viet. :agree: @pr1v4t33r @katarabhumi
No Vnese wanna debate with you, we only want you to stop making stupid 'proposal' in ASEAN , just keep sinking in economy and dont drag other ASEAN to sink with you.Thanks

I just wonder....Whose boats will gonna sink first? such irony... :D

penenggelaman-kapal-asing.jpg

No Vnese wanna debate with you, we only want you to stop making stupid 'proposal' in ASEAN , just keep sinking in economy and dont drag other ASEAN to sink with you.Thanks

says a viet, lol

Back
Top Bottom