What's new

Indonesia Defence Forum

13887039_1220792444611916_4837183863133969583_n.jpg

Ships of #RIMPAC2016 KRI Diponegoro on the 2nd row

umm... i don't think most poster here have negative perception of malaysia that much... i do believe they have a negative perception of you personally... you should be able to tell that just by reading their posts..

to be more accurate you yourself create a negative image of you yourself and, sadly, indirectly create a negative image of your own country... you should be able to tell that just by reading your own posts..

Hm .. That is your perception .. but, honestly speaking ... many of your people are still "Bodoh tetapi Sombong" .. they still can't accept the reality

Actually ... Indonesia is a big and rich country, but you have failed to manage your country... you did not develop your country but you destroyed and sold out it cheaply to foreigners like Freeport.

Incompetency, low quality of your people, huge corruption, no legal enforcement etc etc are still serious problems in Indonesia....

For your info, many of Malaysians(including me) believe that your country can be easily transformed into a developed country ...As Malaysian .. I want to see Indonesia send many professionals to Malaysia .. not "Babu", PRT or many "trouble makers" to Malaysia

Regarding Sipadan and Ligitan .. don't blame it to us ... we did not steal it ... please blame your gov't for their stupidity and did nothing ... Plesae also to be gentle .. as a result that we have won Sipadan and Ligitan as ours .. we have also right to expand our ZEE (under UNCLOS) to the whole area of Ambalat Block (as you call it) .. So, legally, all of Ambalat Block are ours .... not yours

Currently, we have also serious problems with our PM Najib Razak with his 1MDB's scandal .. It is similar with your Soeharto did in your country .... However we still believe (supported by our long experience with a proven of our commonwealth law) .. we can solve it softly and civilized without anarchy like you did in May 1998 ..

As a friend and your close neighbor ... we do not hesitate to help,and assist you to lead and manage a "Big Ship" with almost 250 million people to reach its goal .. "masyarakat adil dan makmur" .. and if you still "unable" to well manage your country by yourselves .. We are highly appreciate if you can join with us (under Persaudaraan Melayu or Melayu Raya) ..Let give the opportunity for us to lead your country to make a.peaceful, prosperous of Melayu Raya :smitten:

Last edited:
identify diponegoro!

13876180_1220851557939338_8122087037764742281_n.jpg

Forty ships and submarines representing 13 international partner nations steam in close formation during Rim of the Pacific 2016. Twenty-six nations, more than 40 ships and submarines, more than 200 aircraft, and 25,000 personnel are participating in RIMPAC from June 30 to Aug. 4, in and around the Hawaiian Islands and Southern California. The world's largest international maritime exercise, RIMPAC provides a unique training opportunity that helps participants foster and sustain the cooperative relationships that are critical to ensuring the safety of sea lanes and security on the world's oceans. RIMPAC 2016 is the 25th exercise in the series that began in 1971.

13669698_1220136771344150_8902336679466967619_n.jpg

Rear Adm. Darwanto S.H., the Indonesian Eastern Fleet commander, addresses Indonesian Marines at Pohakuloa Training Area, Hawaii, July 20, 2016. The Marines are participating in Rim of the Pacific 2016, a multinational military exercise, from June 29 to Aug. 8 in and around the Hawaiian Islands. RIMPAC offers the U.S. military the opportunity to train with partners and allies in the Pacific region.

Hm .. That is your perception .. but, honestly speaking ... many of your people are still "Bodoh tetapi Sombong" .. they still can't accept the reality

Actually ... Indonesia is a big and rich country, but you have failed to manage your country... you did not develop your country but you destroyed and sold out it cheaply to foreigners like Freeport.

Incompetency, low quality of your people, huge corruption, no legal enforcement etc etc are still serious problems in Indonesia....

For your info, many of Malaysians(including me) believe that your country can be easily transformed into a developed country ...As Malaysian .. I want to see Indonesia send many professionals to Malaysia .. not "Babu", PRT or many "trouble makers" to Malaysia

Regarding Sipadan and Ligitan .. don't blame it to us ... we did not steal it ... please blame your gov't for their stupidity and did nothing ... Plesae also to be gentle .. as a result that we have won Sipadan and Ligitan as ours .. we have also right to expand our ZEE (under UNCLOS) to the whole area of Ambalat Block (as you call it) .. So, legally, all of Ambalat Block are ours .... not yours

Currently, we have also serious problems with our PM Najib Razak with his 1MDB's scandal .. It is similar with your Soeharto did in your country .... However we still believe (supported by our long experience with a proven of our commonwealth law) .. we can solve it softly and civilized without anarchy like you did in May 1998 ..

As a friend and your close neighbor ... we do not hesitate to help,and assist you to lead and manage a "Big Ship" with almost 250 million people to reach its goal .. "masyarakat adil dan makmur" .. and if you still "unable" to well manage your country by yourselves .. We are highly appreciate if you can join with us (under Persaudaraan Melayu or Melayu Raya) ..Let give the opportunity for us to lead your country to make a.peaceful, prosperous of Melayu Raya :smitten:
Bro, as an Indonesian Minang who live in East Indonesia I love to hear your countries good news. But .... how do you handle the 100 ilegal fishing on your ground?
You want to asking help of us, but... you spoke on other wise. Who you are, what your motive on behave like this? Are you my true malays or an agent of...

I means .. my true malays brother

Indonesian Air Force Den Bravo 90 new P6 ATAV vehicle built by PT Sentra Surya Ekajaya. Credit to skyshieldstwo.

Lb6IZVD.jpg

Top view of the Indonesian Army Leopard 2RI tank from a screenshot taken from the Rheinmetall Land Forces Symposium 2016 video.

mi71esz.jpg

-----------------------
does tni has the capability to mobilize its power(mech. inf, artillery, armour(yon kav) and anti air defense) immediately(air transport) ? can it? how fast? and can tni protect the process?
in case there is outside power decide to give a visit to our far away island, the yearly excercise is about taking over the island after occupation of foreign power through sea supported by air, prety sure the marine and navy gonna take days for prep and travel, in this time the foreign power can fortify their picnic ground.
it will be difference using the air force, just matter of hours
ah and there is excercise about airborne inf. but still inf.

Last edited:
Shut up all, just ignore it. If he escalate his trolling further, we'll ask the mod to banned this jungle troll. Let's not ruin this thread with boring chit chat about Mal-Asia. Let's erase our trace (delete post) related to his mumbling, and don't give him reason to come back to this thread. I'll delete my post latter.

Thank you :cheers:
Thanks, you made me cool again.

29galat-diy-K15-400x241.jpg

Basarnas own 8 helicopter units and still ordering more of them, and keep building new SAR vessels

Back
Top Bottom