What's new

Indonesia Leaders : We Stand With The People of Palestine

Ridwan Kamil, West Java Governor and potential candidate for Presidency in 2024 Presidential Election.

1620884601149.png

Indonesian NGO, ACT, support thousands liter of fuel to Gaza hospitals during the attack, there is shortage of electricity during the bombardment so it is essential to supply fuel to hospitals during this moment

Indonesian NGO, ACT, supply Gaza with 100 ton of free food during Israeli current attack

The donations comes directly from Indonesian people

Last edited:
Indonesian NGO, ACT, exist in many places like Bangladesh, Gaza, Myanmar, Suriah, Palestine, and Palestine border

Apartment for Suriah

Bread Factory in Suriah to be given free for refugess

Ship them some MANPADS and MANPATS if you really care.

Palestinian cannot fight Israel, there will be masacre happen as usual if they attack Israel. We dont give them weapon because we care with Palestinian, we dont use them as proxy to attack Israel. Be smart will you.....

Last edited:
They are being massacred either way.

Nope, just compare between Gaza which is ruled by Hamas with its military struggle and West Bank, Palestine, which is ruled by PLO and dont use military struggle anymore.

Nope, just compare between Gaza which is ruled by Hamas with its military struggle and West Bank, Palestine, which is ruled by PLO and dont use military struggle anymore.
Come one, what West Bank? Literally West Bank has lost. Great achievement of West Bank true ruler - Israel.

Let me put it this way, Palestine hadn't existed in real world without Hamas and Iran. Most of other countries basically talk. That's the cold bloody geopolitics reality.

Especially those Europeans who were leashed by Yankees and Jews, talk a lot, trying to grab moral high ground, but nothing substance.

Iran use Palestine as proxy to counter Yankees.

1620895399332.png

1620895497996.png

Come one, what West Bank? Literally West Bank has lost. Great achievement of West Bank true ruler - Israel.

Let me put it this way, Palestine hadn't existed in real world without Hamas and Iran. Most of other countries basically talk. That's the cold bloody geopolitics reality.

Especially those Europeans who were leashed by Yankees and Jews, talk a lot, trying to grab moral high ground, but nothing substance.

Iran use Palestine as proxy to counter Yankees.

View attachment 743246

View attachment 743247

Correct, but they dont lost many civilians lives like what happen in GAZA.

If I think like you, I will also support Uigyur military struggle against HAN Chinese, but I know they cannot withstand it, so I also dont support Uigyur freedom fighter

Back
Top Bottom