What's new

Indonesia Aerospace Forum

Translation
Assalamualaikum Teknopren, did you know that Indonesia also has a "Wind Tunnel" test facility for aircraft tests.
Facilities managed by BPPT through
@BBTA3_BPPT
this is not inferior than the facility in
@nasa
you know..

Oh yes,
@BBTA3_BPPT
has various test facilities, one of which is the Indonesian Low Speed Tunnel (ILST), which is a wind tunnel that has 4 test sections (External balance, Sting support, Industrial and Empty box), which are used for take-off and landing simulations.

Just so you know... several aircraft that have passed wind tunnel testing at BPPT include CN235, N250, R80, Iranian Hesa aircraft; An140 aircraft, Turkish Aerospace YFYK MALE 2018, 258 Polar.

Assembly facilities in Indonesian Aerospace

N219

101108_n219.jpg

PT-Dirgantara-Indonesia.jpg

N219 production facility.jpg

N219.jpg

CN235

1572440152-Teknisi-menyelesaikan-produksi.jpeg

a8308f4e-5cae-4312-b005-aa88228a0ef7_169.jpeg

NC212i

HYDRO_FAL_Indonesien-1a975818.jpg

PTDI.jpg

024136900-1655890575-830-556.jpg

814143_1200.jpg

MRO facilities

acs.jpg

Aerostructure manufacturing

kepak-sayap-dirgantara-indonesia-menjangkau-dunia-4_169.jpeg

Last edited:
National tourism and aviation outlook in 2023

2023_01_24_134815_1674559549._large.jpg
Number of flights based on airline groups from Soekarno-Hatta International Airport.(Mandiri/FlightRadar24)

Haris Eko Faruddin (Bank Mandiri) (The Jakarta Post)
PREMIUM
Jakarta ● Tue, January 24, 2023

The tourism industry is one of the industries that has been hit hard by the COVID-19 pandemic since 2020. After three years, the tourism industry is showing a gradual recovery.

Room occupancy rates in several areas have also shown good signs of recovery with several regions recording a pre-pandemic level. The number of tourists visiting Indonesia has also increased gradually, although it is still far from the 2019 level.

However, the recovery of tourist visits is also in line with the recovery of several neighboring countries, such as Thailand, Singapore and Malaysia, which in 2022 recorded between 25 and 30 percent from pre-pandemic level. There are several positive factors that will drive tourism recovery in the future.

1/PT. Indonesia Polyurethane Industry, a member of the Indonesia Aircraft and Component Manufacturer Association (INACOM) has succeeded in making aircraft cabin seat components, Arm Rest, for #Boeing B737 and #Airbus A330 aircraft.

2/ This product which is in compliance with CASR 25,853 is intended for the MRO market in Indonesia and was exhibited at the Hannover Messe last April in Germany

1688308932344.png

1688308953033.png

Aircraft Repair Facility to Be Built at I Gusti Ngurah Rai International Airport​

News from Gilang Akbar Prambadi •15h

1692306549038.png

REPUBLIKA.CO.ID, JAKARTA - PT Angkasa Pura Properti and FL Technics Indonesia (PT Avia Technics Dirgantara) together with PT Angkasa Pura I agreed to build an aircraft repair facility located at I Gusti Ngurah Rai International Airport, which will be the first Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul (MRO) facility in Bali. The commitment began with the signing of a Cooperation Agreement carried out by the President Director of Angkasa Pura Property, Ristiyanto Eko Wibowo; Director of FL Technics Indonesia, Martynas Grigas and Director of Commercial and Service of PT Angkasa Pura I, Dendi T. Danianto at the Head Office of PT Angkasa Pura 1, Kemayoran, Central Jakarta.

In the form of Operational Cooperation, Angkasa Pura Property and FL Technics Indonesia will make investment commitments with a total investment value of up to 30 million US dollars.

The construction and management of the MRO is planned to begin in the final quarter of 2023 and is targeted to be fully operational in August 2024. Currently I Gusti Ngurah Rai Airport has two hangars with a capacity of 1 narrow-body type aircraft each and has not served the needs of integrated MRO.

Meanwhile, the development of MRO facilities under the management of KSO Angkasa Pura Property - FL Technics Indonesia can increase aircraft service capacity that can accommodate up to six narrow body type aircraft simultaneously. Plus, it can consider the large needs of the Southeast Asian regional aviation market which is dominated by narrow body type aircraft.

"This is a form of our support for airport service support facilities at PT Angkasa Pura I. With traffic at I Gusti Ngurah Rai International Airport Bali continuing to rise post-pandemic, this MRO facility is expected to help airlines to improve the efficiency of the business process chain. It is expected that this will also have an impact on aviation industry services that support Bali as a major tourist destination in Indonesia. This is also a form of optimizing the main land entrusted to us and we consistently continue to run," said Angkasa Pura President Director Propert Ristiyanto Eko Wibowo, as dunukil on Thursday (17/8/2023).

Director of FL Technics Indonesia, Martynas Grigas said, with FL Technics Indonesia's experience and expertise in serving customers in Southeast Asia and globally, his party is committed to developing MRO facilities and providing FAA, EASA, and CASA standard services.

"With the construction of this new aircraft repair facility, FL Technics Indonesia will create more than 500 jobs. The development of this MRO will facilitate aviation experts in Indonesia to help advance the national aviation industry and become leaders in Southeast Asia and beyond," he said.

AP1 Commercial and Service Director Dendi T. Danianto expressed optimism and hope in this collaboration. He said, the development of MRO facilities at Bali Airport through synergy between APP and FL Technics is one form of AP1's strategy to rebound post-pandemic through the utilization of company assets. "This is to always be productive and have added value. Of course, this collaboration is a significant milestone in the development of the company's business portfolio considering the network, capabilities and strengths of each party have the potential to produce a multiplier effect for the Indonesian aviation ecosystem," said Dendi.

Maiden flight of NC212i using new propeller, look like has better noise level. This is the same plane from my previous post, a new plane intended for Indonesian Air Force.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom