What's new

Indo-French air exercise 'Garuda-5' kicks off today......

@sandy_3126

It's also sad that no AWACS seems to be present, especially to evaluate Rafales strenghts to do deep strikes and avoid detection. The 2000l fuel tank config, suggest that propper strikes situations will be simulated, especially since Rafale usually only uses supersonic fuel tanks in exercises.

@sandy_3126

It's also sad that no AWACS seems to be present, especially to evaluate Rafales strenghts to do deep strikes and avoid detection. The 2000l fuel tank config, suggest that propper strikes situations will be simulated, especially since Rafale usually only uses supersonic fuel tanks in exercises.
I had read IAF Phalcons were to be used in this exercise. Maybe they will be operating from another airbase and flying to the airspace when needed, I didn't see any Il-78MKIs or KC-135s either but they are to be used in this EX too. Perhaps AARs and AWACS are based somewhere else?

@sandy_3126

O.T what is the load rating on centerline pylon for Lca mk2?

You should not have done this...Anyway...Do you know your name sounds line Umrao Jaan...
and thats nice isnt it? She was a Legend........BTW Umrao Jan is still better then Sounding like Biplane.:rofl:

last time it was an annihilation by French air force lets see how indians can match them this time anyways best of luck

It's a mythological bird who is the carrier(Vahana) of Lord Vishnu,one of the three trinities of Sanatan Dharma.Garuda is also known as the "Slayer of Snakes" in Hindu mythology:-)

Garuda is eagle and eagle is not mythological.

Its true that garuda is also said to be vahan of Vishnu.

The Garuda is the hindu mythical golden eagle

also The National emblem of Indonesia and Thailand, is the only two country in world who share same garuda as National emblem

250px-National_emblem_of_Indonesia_Garuda_Pancasila.svg.png

Indonesia

Garuda_Emblem_of_Thailand_(Royal_Warrant).svg

thailand

Also Mongolian capital Ulan Bataar's patron deity is Garuda.

ulaanbaatar_city_logo.png

last time it was an annihilation by French air force lets see how indians can match them this time anyways best of luck

Care to cite your sources?

Or is it just trolling?

I had read IAF Phalcons were to be used in this exercise. Maybe they will be operating from another airbase and flying to the airspace when needed, I didn't see any Il-78MKIs or KC-135s either but they are to be used in this EX too. Perhaps AARs and AWACS are based somewhere else?
The reports said that the Rafales arrived with a KC 135 tanker and that an IL78 of IAF is part of the exercise too.

O.T what is the load rating on centerline pylon for Lca mk2?

Don't know, too early to tell I would say.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom