What's new

Indigenously-built F22P Frigate Commissioned

What are the capabilities of Z9EC if I want to compare it with other helis ?

72872_10151596109099919_1808138341_n.jpg

A great step ahead @ Pakistan ! Congrats. No matter what negative comments there are on this forum, a first is a first and it will lead to many more accomplishments.

Step on !

If calculate by indian speed , there is maybe 2 decades ahead.
But Pakistan navy own chinese friendship.It means calculate by chinese speed.:azn:

If PN has Chinese latest frigates, subs, and destroyers then i can say PN is in safe hands, but for now, PN is just sitting duck for destroyers.

In another video it seems they did smash something,... maybe a bottle of Roh-Afza. :tongue:

Any ways here's an image of the launch.

f-22p_frigates_ppi543.jpg

No they smash Ab e Zam Zam :pakistan:at every ship or Submarine they launch

your statement is just WRONG! Indian Frigates and destroyers and at least 2 decades ahead of Pakistan navy technologies.

Sir you were trying to be funny or what Sir their is no difference in technology much the only difference is the number game we need better economy so we can have 24 Frigates to defend our waters

Sir you were trying to be funny or what Sir their is no difference in technology much the only difference is the number game we need better economy so we can have 24 Frigates to defend our waters

Not funny but being REALISTIC. Even the armaments on F-22p are a JOKE compared to IN frigates. NONE of our frigates have the ability to engage areal target beyond 20+ KM! Add Su-30 air support and our f-22p are sitting ducks.

What PN needs are dedicated ASW AAW and ASuW ships rather then multi role.

No they smash Ab e Zam Zam :pakistan:at every ship or Submarine they launch

Thanks for the pics Windjammer.
Pakistan Navy traditionally smash Aab-e-Zamzam on hull of every new ship and submarine at time of launching!

Thanks for the info guys, i really wasn't aware of this, in the following video @ 0.30 you can see the ribbon being cut and an object striking the hull. !!

Launching ceremony of PNS ASLAT, fourth F-22P Frigate of Pakistan Navy - YouTube

Well I suppose after F-22P and F-23P deal PN would definately go for subs and after subs i hope PN has some plans for air defence before they go for covertees……
I hope till then they have some plans to save their assests……:coffee:
well any news about deals of other improved F-22P(F-23P) frigates……
What their exact number was [4-6(?)] ,Is the deal finalized and from when the dleivery would start?

In another video it seems they did smash something,... maybe a bottle of Roh-Afza. :tongue:

Any ways here's an image of the launch.

f-22p_frigates_ppi543.jpg

At the bottom of the bow of the ship, the bulbous bow is missing? Like WTH?????????

At the bottom of the bow of the ship, the bulbous bow is missing? Like WTH?????????

Quite an astute observation, that is strange.
@Penguin can maybe clear it up.

Last edited by a moderator:
Quite an astute observation, that is strange.
@Penguin can maybe clear it up.

In case of warships, the bulbous bow is used to house the forward sonars..........so i am not sure how they plan on fitting it while the ship is in water.

Last edited by a moderator:

Back
Top Bottom