What's new

Indigenous Rotary Engine tested successfully on Nishant UAV

Just searched , you UAV are mini UAV

did you come up with that designation yourself?

"mini UAV" is a term i've never heard of in my life. You may as well be talking about recreational remote-controlled kit planes or "toys" as you said below

Toys are better then that , 100 km range and low endurance you proud of?

There are two versions of Uqab UAV (tactical, strategic respectively). Tactical version of Uqab has an operational flying range of 150km onwards while other one can go up to 350km onwards. Both tactical and strategic versions of UAV systems can undertake a pre-programmed mission or can be piloted by the Air Vehicle Controller (manned).

How is the engine of Huma1

what do you mean by "how is the engine"?

it's an open-in-the-air question; be specific

does IDS itself manufactures it or some foreign tie up?

IDS manufcatures the UAVs/UCAVs; no J.V. or foreign coop of any kind. Joint venture we do have currently is with the Italians; we have MoUs signed with PRC and Republic of Turkiye but not sure about any ongoing projects at the moment since Pakistan appears to be putting most efforts in domestic in-house production.

there's a huge array of UAV/UCAVs being manufactured in Pakistan - both by IDS (state entity) and private defence contractors in Pakistan (e.g. Integrated Dynamics, Advanced Computing and Engineering Solutions, etc.)

Has Huma 2 entered into production(any specs)?

as far as I know, examples were handed over to Pak-Mil for evaluation purposes; I have no further information

How many Humas r operated by Pak?

i dont have such numbers, sorry

@Abu Zolfiqar

Let me rephrase the my question, i mean what kind of engine does Huma use n any performance specifications n is Pak Army satisfied with its performance?:)

Last edited by a moderator:
yea and you should check with WS10 A/B and WS13 A/B engine lol lol , your friends still cant make engine, and your dream about fitting WS engine in your JF-17...lol:)) its from last 5 years you counted from Ws engine .....

You even cant make Bike engine at least lol

Try sohrab,metro etc bikes... son... ur living in fools paradise.

@Yogi

Shahpur UAV:
1zoeybm.jpg

u7orH.jpg

463267-app-1352466598-237-640x480.jpg

@DESERT FIGHTER

^^^specs plz...:)
Or better if u could provide me a link as very little info is available online. Plus it won't divert the topic...:agree:

Sorab Bikes uses Honda engine, I am talking about Own engine development, Like Bajaj made India design engine DTSI , TVS made Indian Engine.....

BTW , Sorab Bike Website A/c is suspended. :azn:

dear DF, I just saw the images of sohrab and metro on google out of curiosity. I am happy you people are making bikes. It is good for any country to make its own things instead of importing . But I am sorry to say that you people are way behind than india IN this field. we used to make these kind of bikes 10 to 15 years back. I am afraid you will find it very hard to get any costumer out side your country. not trolling at all, DIL SE KAH RAHAA HU, THODA IMPROVE KARO BHAI JAN, ZAMANA BAHUT AAGE NIKAL GAYA HAI. my best wishes for your bike industry.:cheers:

@Abu Zolfiqar

Let me rephrase the my question, i mean what kind of engine does Huma use n any performance specifications n is Pak Army satisfied with its performance?:)

i havent asked them; and even if i knew - i wouldnt tell you

no offense intended

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom