What's new

Indigenous Kaveri engine to power Unmanned Combat Aircraft

I'd be very surprised if it even delivered this much coz the money put behind it is ----- is about USD 350 million....

350 million usd (not BILLION),
marine gas turbine engine
aero vehicle/ drone engine...

more than enough ROI already..

I have NO FREAKING CLUE how they got this far with a budget of only 350 million???!!!! Just mind blowing!!!! No one says that the Kaveri doesn't work- only that it is not powerful enough for the LCA. How the hell did they do that???!!! Just UNBELIEVABLE!!!
Yes Sir....it is indeed very impressive........:-)

PredatorType_UAV_DRADO.jpg

Aura single engine with two LGB?

PredatorType_UAV_DRADO.jpg

Aura single engine with two LGB?

Kaveri is needed for keeping the costs of UCAVs down for future otherwise with foreign engine the cost will be as much as a 4th gen. Fighter.

another publicity stunt to cool the domestic pressure of Rs 2,101crore wasted investment.:lol:

Ill believe when i see it.

Dude.. we spent 350 mil on this project..(compared to other countries on the funds its very good investment) and its able to power the UAV's and can be tweaked/modified and used in the marine sector. It's a good achievement but its not enough.. it was a foolish mistake to give up the project, now its better we can build these and power the 1.3 billion projected Steath bomber,atleast for the bomber we don't need to dependent on the other countries you knw. still a good investment and achievement

whats the progression on this project???? has it started?

well the big mouths in drdo said the prototype will come by 2015.. never mind...

they don't even have a mockup, no tech... it'll ccome only after 2025 that is if AMCA gets any luck

Back
Top Bottom