What's new

Indigenous aircraft carrier made of special steel

You should have seen it in Agni-V result.

Oh wait...even that is not enough, you should have seen it when Pinaka MBRLs were pounding our
enemies in Kargil.

please dont feed the troll let him bark...

How an AC is useful for India?

we should have diverted this money to feed poors...

I need to be safe and i want India to be safe.. i need these war machines.. if you dont want.. go to Somalia and feed the poor from your pocket..

How an junk huge 40k tonne steel would guarantee that? Can you guarantee that?

But this cost can help hundreds of families, I can have a bet!!!

If the junk is there the enemy will think 10 times.. If the junk is not there .. you will not have those 100 families to feed also

Hey, @satishkumarcsc, @Manindra @Star Warss @Gessler, I wanted to gain some knowledge about ACs, Very interesting as I am a civilian. But you all have replied to that troll "papa" and look what he has done to the topic.

Last edited by a moderator:
Government is not injecting public funds into Energy and Infrastructure(It was done for 2 years only 2010-2012) and rest of funds are raised through initial capital infuse by L&T, Reliance, Gammon India etc and it gets charged back in hefty amount through tolls and tax. This where middle class hit more.
If you look at the security, could you please tell me one domain where we are secure and safe? Be it Army, Navy, AF, Intelligence, Communication N/W, Secured Access, N/W centric capabilities etc
Everything is messed up starting from a soldier.
Regarding my grievance, I have put several complaints and queries to Rashtrapati Bhawan(Online complaint), PMO office etc but they keep on redirecting to concerned office and being honest, I have not got reply on even a single issue.

Regarding this site: It also contains no of different section like world affairs, political issue etc and you can't limit other factors too

Thats incorrect...For every infrastructural project, the government pays the contractors 25% of the project cost while the project is under development. The rest is beared by the contractors till they finish the project. Its mostly done through PPP. And costs are very high...I have worked closely with the government infrastructural projects in Orissa for sometime now...Some projects are costliers than 2 ACs... And eventually, the cost is paid by the public. Money is always drawn from the public either way and hence your logic is flawed.

Ignore trolls and ask your questions.

Well, it is a man made object. Apart from war can it sustain the many of the nature's extreme fury? say, like an iceberg. Also in the event of war suppose the ship is damage to the extent of being abandon. What is the escape route for the personnel?

Well, it is a man made object. Apart from war can it sustain the many of the nature's extreme fury? say, like an iceberg. Also in the event of war suppose the ship is damage to the extent of being abandon. What is the escape route for the personnel?

There are rescue boat, air tight compartment posses ten helicopters & other support ship in her battle group to help & defend it from enemy's air or under water assault.

Thats incorrect...For every infrastructural project, the government pays the contractors 25% of the project cost while the project is under development. The rest is beared by the contractors till they finish the project. Its mostly done through PPP. And costs are very high...I have worked closely with the government infrastructural projects in Orissa for sometime now...Some projects are costliers than 2 ACs... And eventually, the cost is paid by the public. Money is always drawn from the public either way and hence your logic is flawed.

You taken me otherwise. If you remember govt set a 20k limit for infra bonds for consecutively 2 years that might helpful to public domain to smaller extent in order to raise funds. 2nd same middle class will have to bear the cost occurred by taxes/tolls that is multiples to the original amount.
Apparently you are telling the same that I was trying and it was in middle class context

I need to be safe and i want India to be safe.. i need these war machines.. if you dont want.. go to Somalia and feed the poor from your pocket..
If the junk is there the enemy will think 10 times.. If the junk is not there .. you will not have those 100 families to feed also

We already owned one, how does it help you? Enemy is not giving a second thought to kick your ***.... BTW any specific reason to stay in UAE?

We already owned one, how does it help you? Enemy is not giving a second thought to kick your ***....
Your answer has given the answer for your question.. since we have the aircraft career... we have been safe so far.... since the enemies are growing we need additional one..

:lol: sorry but there is absolutely NOTHING indigenous about weapons in the Indian military. They are all foreign components assembled in India. That is NOT what's called indigenous. Not even 10% of components inside an Indian weapons platform is made by India.

I think Indians don't understand what indigenous means. This is why India is a laughing stock. No one takes them seriously. If it was actually made with all domestic components, then I would give credit to Indians. But they deserve not iota of credit because there is nothing 'Indian' in the weapons India has.

It has enough life boats in it and it takes a lot of time for a ship of that size to sink. The personnel onboard have drills for that very often. Nature's extreme fury is overcome by forewarning and maneuvering by the ship's commander.

We already owned one, how does it help you? Enemy is not giving a second thought to kick your ***.... BTW any specific reason to stay in UAE?

Well why not see this video to know how an AC has been used by the IN:

Last edited by a moderator:
Indians actually believe the story told by a bunch of lying bast@rds。

The steel is made with foreign assistance。 Got it?:rofl:

Indians actually believe the story told by a bunch of lying bast@rds。

The steel is made with foreign assistance。 Got it?:rofl:

Ok atleast they are telling us ,but take your case they dont even tell you or bother about your views.

Back
Top Bottom