What's new

Indigenous aircraft carrier made of special steel

@satishkumascsc @kaykay @Gessler Is there any protection from an EMP attack aboard the indigenous AC?

Depends on the intensity of the EMP blast.

Sub-kiloton warheads do not have much of an EMP fallout, whatever is, can be shielded with
materials that now cover all major electronic components on almost all modern vessels in the
world.

Last edited by a moderator:
It is already there. But they are against using it. There are a lot of high yield crop varieties but the farmers wont use them too. Why don't you go and see the actual ground situation rather than talking about it on a thread for aircraft carrier?

Might be you have better insight but this is what we are facing in our real scenario. If you don't like, I can leave the thread

Have a great day!!!

How an AC is useful for India?

we should have diverted this money to feed poors...

if ur so into providing for poor donate all u have earned to them,my convent school chruch father used to say,if u feed a man for a day he will remember u a week,if u feed a man for a month he will remember u for few years ,but if u teach the man to feed himself he will remeber u his entire lifetime,latest 20billion dollar spending by goverment to feed our countries poor is farce instead we could have used that money to create more workforce ,instead of making them lasier...

Might be you have better insight but this is what we are facing in our real scenario. If you don't like, I can leave the thread

Have a great day!!!

Good for me. Books and media reports dont give you a full picture. Go to the place and see it. I say that jasmines smell beautiful...but you wont know it until you have smelt one and experienced it.

Not in any mood to bring any syllabus books again. So, you should thank me to avoid you an infraction. Have a great Day!!

You didn't thank me to give a logical answer of your question on other member thrash you. Thanks would be given after changing username :devil:

You didn't thank me to give a logical answer of your question on other member thrash you. Thanks would be given after changing username :devil:

Even I have not got justified answer over AC. Just giving priority to public interest :)

For username, I quoted you as my brother if your remember!!!

Good for me. Books and media reports dont give you a full picture. Go to the place and see it. I say that jasmines smell beautiful...but you wont know it until you have smelt one and experienced it.

Buddy we already owned enough agricultural land in Haryana and western UP. I have much clear picture.

if ur so into providing for poor donate all u have earned to them,my convent school chruch father used to say,if u feed a man for a day he will remember u a week,if u feed a man for a month he will remember u for few years ,but if u teach the man to feed himself he will remeber u his entire lifetime,latest 20billion dollar spending by goverment to feed our countries poor is farce instead we could have used that money to create more workforce ,instead of making them lasier...

These people get same rhetoric from businessmen and politicians every-time.

Even I have not got justified answer over AC. Just giving priority to public interest :)

I give you answer & its depend on you how does you analyse it. Same quotes people says during early age of space program & today same people reaping benefit of it in face of weather forecasting, remote sensing, recce, communication etc.

How an AC is useful for India?

we should have diverted this money to feed poors...

Why is a military useful? Should use that money to feed the poor.

(The poor as well as not-poor will be overrun and destroyed if there are no armed forces to defend their nation. Please leave these "oh india is spending money on defence while they have poor people, unlike us who are all rich" sort of posts to the Pakistanis.)

Buddy we already owned enough agricultural land in Haryana and western UP. I have much clear picture.

I still do in TN...so I pretty well know that.

The Chinese DF-21D can take this carrier out.

Pakistan should acquire several of these missiles to neutralize this Aircraft Carrier Threat.

The Chinese DF-21D can take this carrier out.

Pakistan should acquire several of these missiles to neutralize this Aircraft Carrier Threat.

There is no proof to believe it can actually take out any ship.

I have seen the result of " INDIGENOUS " :suicide: in Nirbhay Missile............ :omghaha:

Please don't say this again...................... " ENDIGENOUS ":haha:

I have seen the result of " INDIGENOUS " in Nirbhay Missile...........

Please don't say this again...................... "ENDIGENOUS"

You should have seen it in Agni-V result.

Oh wait...even that is not enough, you should have seen it when Pinaka MBRLs were pounding our
enemies in Kargil.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom