What's new

Indigenous aircraft carrier made of special steel

If it hits the superstruture ie. The command center of the ship and takes out essentialy it's brain the Ship is Knocked out!

In military there are always backup but If it hitted then ship would be idle for some day until she tug in to port for repair.

EXACTLY! If a sub-kiloton nuclear explosion takes place above a carrier battle group then the whole battle group will be sitting targets!
It is amazing why everything becomes pointless when we take nuclear weopens into account! :)

that."Everything" includes your country as well if nukes are involved....

Hahahaha, 138mn. Do you want me to believe a response generated by using a mathematical formula by illiterates that results 0 at ground level?

Of course why not? Why we already much less /hectare crop production wrt china and pakistan. Noticing steep hike in pricing, we are in a dire need of 2 green revolutions.

Well i dont think mettalurgical science will anyway help in farming.And most of our farmers being lazy bums dont want to use the modern techniques but the ancient ones.

But the world bank data puts India in a higher position thean Pakistan.

Cereal yield (kg per hectare) | Data | Table

and yes the rice yield is low because rice is mainly cultivated in south India which has scarce water resources.

India is not banana or rough state who spend most share of their budget on Defence. Every sector got their own share to spend & nobody outsource or insource their fund other sector. We didn't divert money of defence sector to civil sector so that we neither divert civil sector fund to defence sector.

Its not even less than. Indian currency is getting down per hour basis. Soon, you will see yourself donating 1 lakh rupee note to a beggar and he will not be accepting that because of no value.

This ACC insure the sea route safe for Indian maritime interest for growth of India. More growth means more money means reducing poverty day by day.

That means more transportation cost on imports

After disband defence sector I think your next plan would be disband Police system :D

You tell me your priority list, I can work on that :D

An AC was ofcource in India's favour , no country should compromise it's defence!

So atleast the air control will be gone.
*another possibility :
If hit's in the middle of the takeoff runway? There you go! No aircraft would takeoff rendering the AC useless

Yes, end of the day it is a man made object and it can be destroyed. It is not invincible but its advantages outweighs its disadvantages. Just think like this...attacking a forward operating airfield is difficult...attacking a forward operating air base which moves is twice as difficult.

Its not even less than. Indian currency is getting down per hour basis. Soon, you will see yourself donating 1 lakh rupee note to a beggar and he will not be accepting that because of no value.

Does you see increasing defence budget after adjusting inflation.

That means more transportation cost on imports

You are very weak in economics.

You tell me your priority list, I can work on that :D

I think priority list of organizations to disband should be given by you :D

Does you see increasing defence budget after adjusting inflation.

Depends if it wrt previous def budget or wrt science and tech

You are very (hutiya in economics.

Scored 67 out of 100 in 2nd sem, unfortunately 2nd highest in session. Examiners were not good at conceding scores
Added. Happy? Ready to own infraction..

I think priority list of organizations to disband should be given by you :D

OK, for sure will come you across somewhere in other thread

Well i dont think mettalurgical science will anyway help in farming.And most of our farmers being lazy bums dont want to use the modern techniques but the ancient ones.

But the world bank data puts India in a higher position then Pakistan.

Cereal yield (kg per hectare) | Data | Table

and yes the rice yield is low because rice is mainly cultivated in south India which has scarce water resources.

Providing them equipment will ensure more time for laziness though :) Fact is that they are not getting adequate payments nor their payments are being made on time.

In north only Punjab is water rich and rivers in north become alive in season only.

Depends if it wrt previous def budget or wrt science and tech

Scored 67 out of 100 in 2nd sem, unfortunately 2nd highest in session. Examiners were not good at conceding scores
Added. Happy? Ready to own infraction..

OK, for sure will come you across somewhere in other thread

Then kindly learn economics again because I think your above quoted word for himself called by Your Papa due to poor performance in class ( Well, I want to type weak but spare due to fast typing & post without review)

Well I got two infraction already one is justified & didn't want other infraction.

Providing them equipment will ensure more time for laziness though :) Fact is that they are not getting adequate payments nor their payments are being made on time.

In north only Punjab is water rich and rivers in north become alive in season only.

It is already there. But they are against using it. There are a lot of high yield crop varieties but the farmers wont use them too. Why don't you go and see the actual ground situation rather than talking about it on a thread for aircraft carrier?

Uh..I think you are forgetting the Ganges basin. BTW wheat requires lesser water compared to rice.

Then kindly learn economics again because I think your above quoted word for himself called by Your Papa due to poor performance in class ( Well, I want to type weak but spare due to fast typing & post without review)

Well I got two infraction already one is justified & didn't want other infraction.

Not in any mood to bring any syllabus books again. So, you should thank me to avoid you an infraction. Have a great Day!!

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom