What's new

Indigenous aircraft carrier made of special steel

Great; just push the Katora forward then.....

You can't put all in katora, better serve in dining area. Will join there, just take the lead!!!

security first. we cannot give money to the poor people, can offer education and job and gov. is doing that

How an junk huge 40k tonne steel would guarantee that? Can you guarantee that?

But this cost can help hundreds of families, I can have a bet!!!

certainly wont..plenty of stupid people around already ...

Hahahaa, Great escape!!!

stick to the topic plz.

I simply asked a question, others took it otherwise.

Yes , it can guarantee safety .

How an AC is useful for India?

we should have diverted this money to feed poors...

I'm totally with you on this. We should stop wasting our precious money on things like destroyers, frigates and ACs, buy some 2-3 thousand small boats for coastal patrol and the money thus saved (few billion dollar) can be added to the 70-90 billion dollars the GOI already spend on elevating poverty.
I'm sure if this is done we will be free of all the poo people by 2018.
And while we are at it we should also scarp the Rafael deal. That 20 billion will really make a difference. India will be a nation of all rich folks by next year.
You might be the only smart guy around here... Really.

You can't put all in katora, better serve in dining area. Will join there, just take the lead!!!

Hahahaa, Great escape!!!

I simply asked a question, others took it otherwise.

no your going out of topic ...the topic is Aircraft carriers....not "why spend money on defense" go open a new thread on it and am sure you bubble will be busrt within 5 minutes

Did it stop SL to shoot at Indian fishermen? we already have one I believe...

reporting you for trolling and going out of topic...

I'm totally with you on this. We should stop wasting our precious money on things like destroyers, frigates and ACs, buy some 2-3 thousand small boats for coastal patrol and the money thus saved (few billion dollar) can be added to the 70-90 billion dollars the GOI already spend on elevating poverty.
I'm sure if this is done we will be free of all the poo people by 2018.
And while we are at it we should also scarp the Rafael deal. That 20 billion will really make a difference. India will be a nation of all rich folks by next year.
You might be the only smart guy around here... Really.

All of you are simply "Bunch of Sheep" working with ideology "Tu meri khuja, main teri khujlata hun"

no your going out of topic ...the topic is Aircraft carriers....not "why spend money on defense" go open a new thread on it and am sure you bubble will be busrt within 5 minutes

reporting you for trolling and going out of topic...

This is what a people of impotent nation can do at max. Report or Complaint :lol:

All of you are simply "Bunch of Sheep" working with ideology "Tu meri khuja, main teri khujlata hun"

This is what a people of impotent nation can do at max. Report or Complaint :lol:

What your problem ? your trolling around..wasting your time..asking useless questions which has been answered a billion times already .. you sound like a frustrated person from an unfortunate neighborhood .. Either way ... you are an Embarrassment

meh another person in my ignore list.... enjoy

Did it stop SL to shoot at Indian fishermen? we already have one I believe...

To deal with SLN you don't require an AC . A simple patrol boat will do the job . The only thing requiring is political will .

And by the way you are comparing apples to oranges and way off-topic .

What your problem ?

Not a single one buddy

your trolling around..wasting your time..asking useless questions which has been answered a billion times already

I have ample time and seems like you do have too

.. you sound like a frustrated person from an unfortunate neighborhood .. Either way ... you are an Embarrassment

Whatever, Not all the family members may be ideal one. You will have to bear with notorious ones too :P

Embarrassment????? at-least somewhere I have contribute :D

Well, you are right to a certain extent...But you should know that more money is pumped in infrastructure and energy. If we curtail every aspect of spending and concentrate on the poor, the middle class will eventually go poor. There should be a balance. Security is important too and so are the poor. And neither should be overlooked. This investment in AC is very less compared to what is already being spent for the upliftment of poor in India. So, targeting it would not be just be unwise but will also be ignorance of the facts. And if you are so against it, I suggest you post your grievance on this website :: Grievance Redress Mechanism in Government :: , instead of vehemently protesting about defence develpoment on a defence-related website.

To deal with SLN you don't require an AC . A simple patrol boat will do the job . The only thing requiring is political will .

And by the way you are comparing apples to oranges and way off-topic .

Exactly, my point is. If you don't have will everything is junk. Sorry but I have to add Military will along with political will too

Exactly, my point is. If you don't have will everything is junk. Sorry but I have to add Military will along with political will too

Then again we cant compare what is happening in waters around lanka to a situation where an AC will be used .

As I said apples to oranges .

There are a re-enforced armour layer on warship's hull for protection against torpedo & other projectiles & artillery shells. Its depend on cruise missile's explosive yield & kinetic force during hit. All warship made by AB grade steel but previous we import them but now we produce it in-house.
Can it survive the hit of CM400 AKG

Yup, Shammi kabab, stuffed afghani chicken with 100 pipers would make my day. For the time being, we are 3

Why don't you stick out a begging bowl...adding one more beggar to the society will not make much difference to the numbers.

Can it survive the hit of CM400 AKG

Yes it can. But when launched in a salvo it cannot. But dor the JF 17 to actually come and fire one crossing the air defence cover will be a big task.

Back
Top Bottom