What's new

India's tour to Sri Lanka (5 ODIs & 1 T20)

India banned SA cricket team for many years due to their racial discrimination attitude. But SL committed tamil genocide and human right violations , UN brought resolution regarding this but still India having keen interest to play with SL. IMO SA did nothing SL did everything but no action from Indian side. I think my post make sense in cricket thread.

Ohk...what should we do now then

Stop cricket with Australia since some crooks there beat up few Indians ?
Stop cricket with Pakistan forever...no reason required na ?
Stop cricket with Bangladesh....since many of them are illegally infiltrating in India ?
Stop cricket with Saf...bcz ONCE their kicked out M.K Gandhi from train ?
Stop cricket with even owls...they wake up at night unlike us ?

Seriously we don't need any reason to spread negativity na ?

People with such attitude should better join Shiv Sena & DMK etc...spare at least sports plz

147458%2520%25281%2529.jpg

147461.jpg

147520.jpg

147521.jpg

147515.jpg

Another century for Virat Kohli. Its his hattrick of tons against Sri Lanka.

Malinga again pelted hard by Indian batsman :lol:

India 314/6 at end of innings

Shameless India , I never seen such a opportunist country in the world.

Mind your language "Neuro"...you don't have any right to abuse my India which has given equal opportunity to every citizen, I am from a Backward Nadar caste and did all my studies with the help of government fund and able to bring my family out of poverty because of my studies...

Mind your language "Neuro"...you don't have any right to abuse my India which has given equal opportunity to every citizen, I am from a Backward Nadar caste and did all my studies with the help of government fund and able to bring my family out of poverty because of my studies...

chennaiSking dont blame him he must be rotiing somewhere in pak coz' their country doesnt give equal opportunity to their fellows irrespective of caste,creed,religion,etc etc....oneday we will become superpower but still they would be abusing us coz' dogs' tails never straighten up you know.....

Are you madarasi by any chance ?
Do you even know the meaning of Madarasi.....go Google it..people from TN ..alone are not called Madarasi...people belonging to the Madras Presidency were ccalalled that.

Ohk...what should we do now then

Stop cricket with Australia since some crooks there beat up few Indians ?
Stop cricket with Pakistan forever...no reason required na ?
Stop cricket with Bangladesh....since many of them are illegally infiltrating in India ?
Stop cricket with Saf...bcz ONCE their kicked out M.K Gandhi from train ?
Stop cricket with even owls...they wake up at night unlike us ?

Seriously we don't need any reason to spread negativity na ?

People with such attitude should better join Shiv Sena & DMK etc...spare at least sports plz

This is the most relevant ans for my post? ok then , you won.

So what?? I am talking about humanity not the nationality.

chennaiSking dont blame him he must be rotiing somewhere in pak coz' their country doesnt give equal opportunity to their fellows irrespective of caste,creed,religion,etc etc....oneday we will become superpower but still they would be abusing us coz' dogs' tails never straighten up you know.....

You revealed my nationality thanks.....

Are you madarasi by any chance ?

Yeah I am a madarasi(derogatory term) do you have any problem?

This is the most relevant ans for my post? ok then , you won.

So what?? I am talking about humanity not the nationality.

You revealed my nationality thanks.....

Yeah I am a madarasi(derogatory term) do you have any problem?

I thought you are madarssi from a madarsa in Pak.

Back
Top Bottom