What's new

India’s Top Cement Maker Paying for Russian Coal in Chinese Yuan !

Russian central bank is in deep shit now since they did the retarded thing of forcing europeans to buy gas and oil in roubles instead of RMB or Gold.

Now Russia has an uncontrollably increasing currency and nowhere to spend it.

You can now see Russia try to get as many of it's agreements in RMB or Gold as possible, so that they can actually spend it.

When Galwan happened, we didn't see a single western nation pledging a single bullet to our help. We know we are on our own.
Galwan is just a small misunderstanding. Happens all the time. India becoming friendly to China and maybe even Pakistan one day would be a great boost for its development.

Galwan is just a small misunderstanding. Happens all the time. India becoming friendly to China and maybe even Pakistan one day would be a great boost for its development.
Friendly is not a term I would use. Mutual benefits is what it is, with respect to PRC. As far as Islamabad goes, that's difficult. Really difficult.

An Indian private entity works for profit. As far as they didn't break international rules and found a workaround, they are well within their rights to do so.

Stop politicizing an isolated incident, and look beyond your navel.

If you know anything about economics , China should not be too happy about countries pulling in more Yuan as a reserve.

Similarly i wouldn't call this and Indian action to weaken Chinese trade would i.

Idiots, use Indian Rupees instead !
In 1994, one dollar was converted to 8.6CNY.
In 2022, 1 US dollar was converted to 6.4CNY.

In 1994, one dollar was converted to 11.2 rupees.
In 2022, one dollar was exchanged for 78.9 rupees.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom