What's new

India's shopping list of New Russian Defence deals - Innoprom 2016

You are

You maybe wrong again. TU22M cannot land in Andaman and Nicobar and also don't have the range unless they decide to fly over Pakistan and then India or China and Bangladesh trust me. We see them over the English channel often. F 22 Raptors are too small compared to a TU 22 M to be mistaken for each other.

Do you even know what a long run way is required for TU 22M? We see them over the English channel every two weeks.

Three myths Indian fanboys talk about without understanding how dumb they sound on a military forum.

Brahmos is about to be exported. heard it for the last 15 years but it never happened.

TU 22M have operated from INS Rajali, the only airfield where they could have operated from but it is false as only a feasibility study was carried out in 1998 when India was mulling leasing them but nothing more than that so again crap.

India has secretly inducted S-300 and later S-400 missile AD systems. It never happened though I suspect this time next year a contract will be signed.

Cheers
What are you smoking? Andaman Nicobar Islands have 4 runways and 2 of them are around 3000+ meters and they regularly operate all sort of commercial and military aircrafts from there...C-17, P-8s, Tu-95s, Su-30MKIs, Jaguars....other commercial and passenger jets like Boeing737, Airbus320 etc. Do you even know about A&N Islands?

You are

You maybe wrong again. TU22M cannot land in Andaman and Nicobar and also don't have the range unless they decide to fly over Pakistan and then India or China and Bangladesh trust me. We see them over the English channel often. F 22 Raptors are too small compared to a TU 22 M to be mistaken for each other.

Do you even know what a long run way is required for TU 22M? We see them over the English channel every two weeks.

Three myths Indian fanboys talk about without understanding how dumb they sound on a military forum.

Brahmos is about to be exported. heard it for the last 15 years but it never happened.

TU 22M have operated from INS Rajali, the only airfield where they could have operated from but it is false as only a feasibility study was carried out in 1998 when India was mulling leasing them but nothing more than that so again crap.

India has secretly inducted S-300 and later S-400 missile AD systems. It never happened though I suspect this time next year a contract will be signed.

Cheers
In last 2-3 years, Port Blair Airport has became one of the biggest airport in India even in terms of passenger traffic, do you think India don't have money for building essential infrastructure in A&N Islands.
Su-30MKI aren't stationed in A&N Islands not because their isn't enough infrastruture but because we don't want to irritate anyone or there is no need.
BTW a new terminal building also proposed might be u/c.

barak 8 no abm capability but same as 9M962 ,PAD & AAD nowhere close to 48N6 & 40N6 Missiles of S 400 ...AAD1
& 2 still on drawing board wont see them for anothere decade & a half

Yes, Barak don't have ABM capabilities, but a better long range Air defense system

PAD and AAD is far better than S 400 when comes to ABM

the Tier 2 comes online before 2025, Since Tier 1 almost ready for deployment

Yes, Barak don't have ABM capabilities, but a better long range Air defense system
barak 8 has range of 90 km ,9M962 has 120 km...ARH seeker on barak 8 is probably better
PAD and AAD is far better than S 400 when comes to ABM
no they are not
the Tier 2 comes online before 2025, Since Tier 1 almost ready for deployment
thats a lie there is a reason why india is considering S 400 not AAD & PAD as primary ABM system ...by the way does drdo has develope a quality ka band seeker

Wow bro, I think this is the first time I saw 50+ thx on one post, good going.

Anyways thx for the info as always, PARIKRAMA can u tell me about how many FGFA are being looked at. Media news is reporting 127 but I think it should be around 250. Any two seater versions included, Your thoughts on this bro.

With 12 S-400 SAMS entire India will be fully covered, it's definitely a huge news.

On T-90 tanks, the only reason India wasn't building them was because we only received 40% of TOT instead of full promised. Does this mean Russia has decided to part ways with full TOT? Any chance on Armada tanks? I means for fit T-90 tanks and procure Armada. What do u think?

Would u also know the status of next generation Talwar class frigates that we were discussing with them?

Thx in advance.

Total requirement of FGFA is 144 units.

In last 2-3 years, Port Blair Airport has became one of the biggest airport in India even in terms of passenger traffic, do you think India don't have money for building essential infrastructure in A&N Islands.
Su-30MKI aren't stationed in A&N Islands not because their isn't enough infrastruture but because we don't want to irritate anyone or there is no need.
BTW a new terminal building also proposed might be u/c.

BLAH BLAH BLAH. POST WITHOUT SUBSTANCE.

What are you smoking? Andaman Nicobar Islands have 4 runways and 2 of them are around 3000+ meters and they regularly operate all sort of commercial and military aircrafts from there...C-17, P-8s, Tu-95s, Su-30MKIs, Jaguars....other commercial and passenger jets like Boeing737, Airbus320 etc. Do you even know about A&N Islands?

BETTER THAN YOU WILL EVER KNOW IN YOUR WHOLE LIFE. ANYWAY THE TOPIC IS ON TU 22 M AND NOT YOUR FANTASIES OR WET DREAMS.

BLAH BLAH BLAH. POST WITHOUT SUBSTANCE.

BETTER THAN YOU WILL EVER KNOW IN YOUR WHOLE LIFE. ANYWAY THE TOPIC IS ON TU 22 M AND NOT YOUR FANTASIES OR WET DREAMS.
As the saying goes, empty vessel makes the most noise. You know nothing and still trying hard. And no its not fantasies...I didn't claim that A&N Islands has no runway to support Tu-22M landing and takeoff..only a ignorant like you will make that claim who know $hit about A&N islands.

As the saying goes, empty vessel makes the most noise. You know nothing and still trying hard. And no its not fantasies...I didn't claim that A&N Islands has no runway to support Tu-22M landing and takeoff..only a ignorant like you will make that claim who know $hit about A&N islands.

Get me one reliable source vouched by Joe Shearer or any professional which u will never be which states TU 22 M lands there and your *** will be grass in 30 seconds. Stick to bollywood threads as it suits u better with your shallow knowledge.

Get me one reliable source vouched by Joe Shearer or any professional which u will never be which states TU 22 M lands there and your *** will be grass in 30 seconds. Stick to bollywood threads as it suits u better with your shallow knowledge.
Another example of "empty vessel makes the most noise". A&N Islands have an International airport with 3300 meter long runway....only a dimwit will make claims that Tu-22M3 can't takeoff or land from there....hahaha
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Veer_Savarkar_International_Airport

Only a dimwit will tell you that there are no battery charging facilities for TU's at A&N islands and INS Rajali is the only place they can get that. Dumb *** prove if TU 22M ever over flew India or go suck ur moms thumb and cry

aah you just wet your pants.....go and suck your daddy's lollipop

I dont need to when a kiddo like you cannot prove that a TU 22 M ever over flew India let alone land at A&N Island. Back to mummy's sari boy, you will be safe there. I already posted photos of training your SF on this forum so guess who is wetting whose pants.

Only a dimwit will tell you that there are no battery charging facilities for TU's at A&N islands and INS Rajali is the only place they can get that. Dumb *** prove if TU 22M ever over flew India or go suck ur moms thumb and cry
lolz so from 'runway is too small' to 'it don't have battery charging facility" just like a typical loser....ofcourse It has not as it dont operate as of now but again once Its placed there, it can easily be transported there...any C-17 or IL-76 can do that. Dimwits these days....haha

lolz so from 'runway is too small' to 'it don't have battery charging facility" just like a typical loser....ofcourse It has not as it dont operate as of now but again once Its placed there, it can easily be transported there...any C-17 or IL-76 can do that. Dimwits these days....haha

Mummy's boy the thread is about TU 22M but I guess being a kid you don't know the difference? Can you get a professional to vouch about it nada? Can you be invited to train your SF as I have done nada? Go and hide behind your mummies sari boy

Mummy's boy the thread is about TU 22M but I guess being a kid you don't know the difference? Can you get a professional to vouch about it nada? Can you be invited to train your SF as I have done nada? Go and hide behind your mummies sari boy
Abe dhakkan.....we operate bigger aircrafts from A&N Islands so your claim that Its runways are too small to support landing and takeoff Tu-M3s are not only childish but also ignorant. Now remove that veil of 'professional' which you clearly are not or a bad one at that...stop being a laughing stock atleast now. Period.

Back
Top Bottom