What's new

India’s S-400 missile system deal with Russia set to escape US sanction

Lol.
Check latest debt data again.

now my quote said India's debt is far higher and you asked me to check the figure. well i did

now Pakistan's debt stands at 85 billion USD
India's debt stands at 485 billion USD

so who has a bigger debt?

now knowing you Indian's you will change the goal posts now to ratio's and all kinds of shit

in terms of ratio's they are comparatively relative within a few percentage points. we both know how stats can be manipulated. everyone including Moody's manipulates data.

now have a nice day and live in the real world

Pakistan's debt stands at 85 billion USD

now knowing you Indian's you will change the goal posts now to ratio's and all kinds of shit

:o:
..:(
.......:hitwall:
...............:pop:
.......................:omghaha:

now my quote said India's debt is far higher and you asked me to check the figure. well i did

in terms of ratio's they are comparatively relative within a few percentage points. we both know how stats can be manipulated. everyone including Moody's manipulates data.

Debt is relative to gdp forex economic might

And India us a giant in all areas relative to Pakistan

IE Indian forex 400 billion dollars Pakistani forex 14, billion .

Indian gdp 2.6 trillion Pakistan 320.billion

You aare very small insignificant nation economically

Truth is hard to digest

Debt is relative to gdp forex economic might

And India us a giant in all areas relative to Pakistan

IE Indian forex 400 billion dollars Pakistani forex 14, billion .

Indian gdp 2.6 trillion Pakistan 320.billion

You aare very small insignificant nation economically

Truth is hard to digest
And there it is....the goal post changing indian. Effing dummy.

By your theory a rickshaw driver with debt of USD 2000 is better than Zekurberg with debt of USD 2 billion?
twat!
why don't you get a loan to buy a toilet. then come and talk.........in my original post i said assholes like you will shift the goalposts and guess what.............you are the asshole....welldone

Watch and Educate yourself.

when you poke your nose where it doesn't belong like a typical indian then expect to get punched. all of you are so fucking stupid....
original post told me Pakistan debt was greater than india's...........i quoted the figues and posted in bold dont shift the goal post....but you stupid rapists cant help it. now f off.
Dear Snowlake, I can understand your ignorance (and frustration) on the topic(economics). But the original topic ain't India and its economy.

Why crying foul when shown the numbers? If you have enough cognition go and look at sovereign credit ratings of India. It gives the ability of a country to repay its debt. But I don't think you would, your interest is in blabbering and hiding behind gutter language.:)

Last edited:
dear Laser RAPIST
when your mother is being banged whist pooping dont come here with your bullshit.
if you indian ask a question who has the biggest debt and then change the goal posts tahts your problem.
have a good raping day.
regarding gutter language where is your family now
More gutter language:). I'll talk to you when you have the ability to understand a few basics like debt, and ability to repay debts. Are you going to apply the same logic to India and China? Given China has a debt of 4 trillion. haha, if you had the ability to read and understand you will not be blabbering like this.

It's not even worth debating with a keyboard warrior who doesn't understand anything he is talking about or being discussed.

This is very interesting...india is set to escape yet Turkey is being presurised.....i think america is full of idiots. When the time comes for empires to diw they become arrogant and go to afghanistan. America is doing both. Just patience required

LOL, don't buy the Indians spin. S400 and other weapons purchase negotiations were going on before the so called sanctions came into play that's why they have been given the exemption, but they cannot buy any new weapons system from Russia.

LOL, don't buy the Indians spin. S400 and other weapons purchase negotiations were going on before the so called sanctions came into play that's why they have been given the exemption, but they cannot buy any new weapons system from Russia.
same applies for turkey. but rules are different there it seems

Than why USA why barking at turkush S 400 deal this is USA Duplicity
A traditional NATO ally turning to arch enemy for a cutting edge weapon system, which US knows it doesn't have a parallel to offer will definitely cause Uncle Sam heart burn.
But in larger context US has to understand that in today's world, it can't dictate terms to independent nations. & honestly i don't know how many nations will trust US for each and every arm or weapon they require blindly. We've seen what happened to F 14 Tomcats after Iranian Revolution.

Back
Top Bottom