What's new

India's push to save its cows starves Bangladesh of beef

Seriously Islamabad has a large number of wild boars that create a lot of trouble, I think Pakistan should start exporting

There are lots of dogs and cats too. Should we also start exporting them to China, Korea and Vietnam ?

Seriously Islamabad has a large number of wild boars that create a lot of trouble, I think Pakistan should start exporting
is it,how come Islamabad has wild pigs?,I know its a very dangerous animal an old man from my village lost his leg as the injured boar rammed in to his legs crushing his legs because he couldnot run fast, but the funny part is he has not stopped eating it, that will be a great business oppurtunity, you can earn money we can have good meat, but people here desist from eating anything Pakistani because you may have poisoned it, and by the way there will be no business between two countries.

but bangladeshies love fish than anything else and is beef eating mandatorry for every muslim ?

i know some bangladeshies myself they say bnegalies love their fish over anthing else + chiken is the other staple food in bangladesh its onli the bengali diarporra who have brought this beef culture there or the ones who stil love pakistan want to eat beef onli to torment religious belifes of bangladeshi hindus ... i might not be 100% correct but it was as told to me by a very respected trader from dhakka

Absolute crap..... Bangladeshis Muslim and Hindu eat everything but pigs. Christian BDs eat pigs along with everything else. We don't have retarded laws banning anyone from eating something they want to eat.

Beef is a major component of BD cooking and Hindus in BD eat beef.... BD cooking has range we have loads of fish dishes due to abundance of fish in the country but similarly we have loads of dishes ranging from poultry, goats, deer or beef. People eat what they want. No one eats beef to offend Hindus who themselves eat beef. No one cares that Christians eat pork, again no one cares or demand they stop eating pigs. Your fictitious waffle about BDs primarily eating fish is simply a product of your deranged hindva mind.

but bangladeshies love fish than anything else and is beef eating mandatorry for every muslim ?

i know some bangladeshies myself they say bnegalies love their fish over anthing else + chiken is the other staple food in bangladesh its onli the bengali diarporra who have brought this beef culture there or the ones who stil love pakistan want to eat beef onli to torment religious belifes of bangladeshi hindus ... i might not be 100% correct but it was as told to me by a very respected trader from dhakka

What else did that guy told you that you also believed ? Either you are a naive and gullible person or heard and remembered what you wanted to hear.

There are lots of dogs and cats too. Should we also start exporting them to China, Korea and Vietnam ?

The demand of pork is more than the dogs and cat meat. I feel China, Korea, Vietnam etc etc might have a good number of dogs and cats still if our dogs and cats are of quality and large number and we can earn through exporting them then why NOT.

wild boars are seriously a headache in Islamabad and sometime back there was this spree to kill these.
So we better export t

is it,how come Islamabad has wild pigs?,I know its a very dangerous animal an old man from my village lost his leg as the injured boar rammed in to his legs crushing his legs because he couldnot run fast, but the funny part is he has not stopped eating it, that will be a great business oppurtunity, you can earn money we can have good meat, but people here desist from eating anything Pakistani because you may have poisoned it, and by the way there will be no business between two countries.

we export you few eatable crops so why would you be concern over wild pig meat.

The demand of pork is more than the dogs and cat meat. I feel China, Korea, Vietnam etc etc might have a good number of dogs and cats still if our dogs and cats are of quality and large number and we can earn through exporting them then why NOT.

China, Korea and Vietnam has large pork industry. I support exporting live pigs, dogs and cats to these South Asian countries.

Absolute crap..... Bangladeshis Muslim and Hindu eat everything but pigs. Christian BDs eat pigs along with everything else. We don't have retarded laws banning anyone from eating something they want to eat.

Beef is a major component of BD cooking and Hindus in BD eat beef.... BD cooking has range we have loads of fish dishes due to abundance of fish in the country but similarly we have loads of dishes ranging from poultry, goats, deer or beef. People eat what they want. No one eats beef to offend Hindus who themselves eat beef. No one cares that Christians eat pork, again no one cares or demand they stop eating pigs. Your fictitious waffle about BDs primarily eating fish is simply a product of your deranged hindva mind.

The Indian Hindu extremist organizations have made cow and beef a political issue just to pressurize their own Muslims otherwise historians know that and had been saying that beef had been consumed by ancient people in this land

No one will care in the long run, this is a good thing for bd. 600 million less dollars leaving the economy and a chance for our own markets to grow.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom