What's new

India’s PM to attend temple groundbreaking at disputed site

If Muslims are here for 1200 years and own the culture, traditions, arts, language, architecture as much as Hindus...... then what was two-nation theory , What a hypocrisy , on one side they have two-nation theory and on the other side they are equal owners of land

Indian Sunnis are confused
some muslims have own way of life they dont want to live in rush and busy places . that is why they move on .:D

If Muslims are here for 1200 years and own the culture, traditions, arts, language, architecture as much as Hindus...... then what was two-nation theory , What a hypocrisy , on one side they have two-nation theory and on the other side they are equal owners of land

Indian Sunnis are confused

For those Muslims who decided to stay in a secular India...and rejected the two nation theory....you know. You have to make a distinction between Indian Muslims and Muslims across the border in Pakistan.

If you don't the problem starts...

Agar aaj corona nahi hota to aadha hindustan Ayodhya me hota...
Let this corona fade away I will definitely go and work for the construction for a few days

India become secular in 1976 not in 1947. Not sure how they come to know India is secular in 1947 and choose India as a secular country over Islamic Pakistan

For those Muslims who decided to stay in a secular India...and rejected the two nation theory....you know. You have to make a distinction between Indian Muslims and Muslims across the border in Pakistan.

If you don't the problem starts...

Imran bhai , India muslims specially Sunnis are a confused lot
apna mulk to pakistan hai
apne-aap-ko-lko9ab.jpg

India become secular in 1976 not in 1947.

That was when I think the secular India clauses were added to Indian constitution...even before that India was secular. It was supposed to be secular just as Pakistan was supposed and perceived as an Islamic country back in 47.

I can any day prefer Pakistan Muslims over Indian Muslims ... at least they are clear in their thoughts toward India and Indian Hindus
we have simple clearly in our thoughts
love for lover guns for gunners . our guns will decide where our land starts .

@Soumitra
tu hamary bagher nhi reh sakta bus ye soch le better hoga insaan ban ke wapas a jao :lol:

satroo ke sath raho gay to hi energy milti rahy gi :P
Na bhai, leaving today.

Will come back when such opportunities come again - UCC, Election Results, India Pakistan World Cup matches.

I dont know who declared the secular credentials of India in 47 , no one asked they to stay, it was their choice to live in a Hindu majority country.

You cannot have minority and secular words together, If you are secular then how can you define someone as a minority on the basis of religion. It was done by Congress during an emergency and it was an undemocratic decision.

Secular countries dose not have a personal law board based on specific religious communities. Indian polity was literally blackmailed by the Sunni clergy for too long

That was when I think the secular India clauses were added to Indian constitution...even before that India was secular. It was supposed to be secular just as Pakistan was supposed and perceived as an Islamic country back in 47.

Janne do naa Imran bhai Sheikh Hasina has rahi hogi ye baat sun ke
we have simple clearly in our thoughts
love for lover guns for gunners . our guns will decide where our land starts .

I dont know who declared the secular credentials of India in 47 , no one asked they to stay, it was their choice to live in a Hindu majority country.

You cannot have minority and secular words together, If you are secular then how can you define someone as a minority on the basis of religion. It was done by congress during an emergency and it was an undemocratic decision.

Secular countries dose not have a personal law board based on specific religious communities
now lets be clear they were in love with their land /homes/ shops / businesses that day then faith . now they dont have both :lol:

Back
Top Bottom