What's new

India’s PM to attend temple groundbreaking at disputed site

@INDIAPOSITIVE!!!!!!!!!

Izzat ka faluda kar diya!!!

- PRTP GWD

What next after the RAM mandir, considering the Hindutva fascism/extremism needs a constant supply of oxygen of hate and how to keep the polarization between Hindus and Muslims alive. There can't be any respite from it as once the Hindu-Muslim divide, the Hindu-Muslim created hatred is lessened the polarization and two extremes will end..and with it the ideology of hate.

Wondering if the teaching of Ram permits the demolition of Babri masjid which was about 500 year old. Or Ram preaches all what is seen in India of today.

Ram mandir construction is justified...it is more about how it was undertaken, than about why it was done.

Dude Hindutva is here from 5000 years even Indian Muslims are aware of it, and they have a golden chance in 1947 which they missed, Sunnis are the only ones who have problems in India, rest Islamic sects are living like rest of Indian citizens.
Regarding Hindutva BJP even in their worst of times retained the seat with Shia majority in India ie Lucknow seat
Yaar what is this
Muslims know each other all over the world and you think Indian Muslims don't understand the threat of hindutva extremist India because they are different sects:lol:

Everyone is starting to get it

Indian Muslims are aware of it, and they have a golden chance in 1947 which they missed, Sunnis are the only ones who have problems in India, rest Islamic sects are living like rest of Indian citizens.

Indian Muslims are there in today's India for the last 1200 years, they own the culture, traditions, arts, language, architecture as much as Hindus own them...aren't you people always say Muslims don't own India and not loyal to the land.

Seems Muslims owning India and being loyal to the soil and the country is also not liked by the Hindutvadis...

@xeuss

Last edited:
That was a different photo shopped image

This is official news agency footage and pic
Are you the same drama queen that started the thread that you was leaving a couple of weeks ago - yet hear you are posting off topic crap and trolling again? Don’t you feel ashamed to show your face after you did the drama? Actually you are indian and have little self respect anyway.
Anyway back to topic MOdi putting a brick on a crime scene is deflection from what’s really going on on India. No one really cares apart from his TVA brigade

@PAKISTANFOREVER @Pan-Islamic-Pakistan @Mangus Ortus Novem @Verve - after retiring 2 weeks ago he comes back - Indian and their drama

Last edited:
Are you the same drama queen that started the thread that you was leaving a couple of weeks ago - yet hear you are posting off topic crap and trolling again? Don’t you feel ashamed to show your face after you did the drama? Actually you are indian and have little self respect anyway.
Anyway back to topic MOdi putting a brick on a crime scene is deflection from what’s really going on on India. No one really cares apart from his TVA brigade
yes he is back our ram and sham must be back:lol:
https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/leaving-pdf.676740/page-5

I had left PDF a few weeks ago and joined an Indian forum.

Today I am temporarily back. I want to enjoy the heart burn of the enemies. The leftist, Islamist, secularist and Pakistanis. I am here to gloat on their defeat. 5th August is a glorious day. It should be celebrated as Hindutva victory day.

1 year anniversary of abrogation of Article 370

Bhoomipoojan of Ram Mandir

I laugh at the faces of likes of @HalfMoon @Joe Shearer @xeuss @Shantanu_Left @letsrock @The_Showstopper @jamahir and all the Pakistanis. They will require lots of Burnol.

I love this schadenfreude.

As a proud Hindu Nationalist I will gloat on Pakistani Forum and celebrate on the Indian forum.

It is like watching NDTV and Republic on Election results day.

Maximum the mods here can do is to ban me but that will do nothing to diminish my happiness or reduce their heart burn. Please continue your breastbeating.

Ayodhya to jhanki hai, Kashi, Mathura baaki hai.

Jai Shree Ram, Jai Jai Shree Ram.

The demolition of 500 year old, historic Babri mosque and the construction of Ram mandir has more to do with...

-Taking revenge from the Muslim rule of India, a thousand year history of perceived humiliation for them.

-The renaissance and revival of Hinduism, the cherished ideologue of Hindutva is finally achieved(more such events to happen). A BJP manifesto point, that Ram mandir will be built...so it is political too, and in India politics revolve around religion...Hindu-Muslim, Hindu-Muslim...and here you go.

-And that Indian liberals/seculars/leftists constant demonizing and loathing, abomination of Hindutva, anything on the extremes, and that they were the liberated and Hinduism is old and pagan, kind of ides. The reason Hindutvadis hate Hindu liberals more than Muslims...newer term sickulars, liberandus was coined for them.

- And it was a Triumph of Hindutva over Islam in India, the perception there.

Last edited:
If Muslims are here for 1200 years and own the culture, traditions, arts, language, architecture as much as Hindus...... then what was two-nation theory , What a hypocrisy , on one side they have two-nation theory and on the other side they are equal owners of land

No one begged Indian Muslims to stay on this land after they imposed the two-nation theory

Indian Sunnis are confused

Indian Muslims are there in now India for the last 1200 years, they own the culture, traditions, arts, language, architecture as much as Hindus own them...aren't you people always say Muslims don't own India and not loyal to the land.

Seems Muslims owning India and being loyal to the soil and the country is also not liked by the Hindutvadis...

@xeuss

@Soumitra
tu hamary bagher nhi reh sakta bus ye soch le better hoga insaan ban ke wapas a jao :lol:

satroo ke sath raho gay to hi energy milti rahy gi :P

Back
Top Bottom