What's new

India’s PM to attend temple groundbreaking at disputed site

But I heard that they ignored the right Muhurth just to coincide the date with the anniversary of revocation of article 370 and 35a.

- PRTP GWD

The Bhoomi Pujan is very likely to take place at 12:30 PM, while the foundation stone will be laid at around 12:40 PM today which is the 'muhurt' for the ceremony. According to reports, priests and religious leaders have said that the muhurat or auspicious time to lay the foundation stone will last just a few seconds.

PM Modi has just 32 seconds to perform the Bhoomi Pujan at the most auspicious time possible. The muhurat will begin at 12:44:08 PM and come to an end at 12:44:40 PM today.

https://www.indiatvnews.com/news/in...-ratnas-ayodhya-ram-mandir-bhumi-pujan-639641

This is the difference between Pakistanis and Indians. They can spam our forums and social media all day long. A thing that could never happen on any of their forums or social media. The first slightly positive remark about Islam or Pakistan would lead to an immediate permanent ban. But Pakistanis even allow them to celebrate the destruction of a mosque on PDF. Makes you think...

@PAKISTANFOREVER @Pan-Islamic-Pakistan

Bro I have a genuine question but I don't want to derail this thread.

Would Ram Mandir now become your seniormost Mandir across the world for all Hindus?

Or would other really senior ones like Vrindavan and Tirupati still be equal in stature?

@Andhadhun

Cheers, Doc
Yeh kya yaar!!! @dharmi itney jaldi ban ho gaya. I think mods are banning for no reason. For instance, why was I banned last time? I didn't receive any message explaining the reason.

- PRTP GWD

Bro I have a genuine question but I don't want to derail this thread.

Would Ram Mandir now become your seniormost Mandir across the world for all Hindus?

Or would other really senior ones like Vrindavan and Tirupati still be equal in stature?

@Andhadhun

Cheers, Doc
I am not super religious, though I am a brahmin. I don't think there is any hierarchy of Mandirs. There are big and small Mandirs.

Tell me on 4th August 2020 which was no. 1 Mandir? Was it Tirupati, or Siddhi Vinayak, or Vaishnav Devi, or Meenakshi Temple, or Somnath? There is no answer.

Yeh kya yaar!!! @dharmi itney jaldi ban ho gaya. I think mods are banning for no reason. For instance, why was I banned last time? I didn't receive any message explaining the reason.

- PRTP GWD

You can contact GHQ Section instead doing so in open to create some confusion.

We know how tolerance you are.even your pm chaye wala is extremist of high level with Gujrat genocide as a medal on his chest.
Building mandarnon destroyed mosque is new way of tolerance.

Building mosque on destroyed Temple is what then ? :lol:
lets not talk about chaye wala :tongue:

I have stopped posting in this forum, but just to make the forum people here aware of the kind of people of Ram (total nutcase) they are dealing with here (their true clolours) check this out

https://*********************/threads/islamic-extremism-in-india.81644/

the controversy their Ram temple has generated will be hard to whitewash for several decades if not centuries, a bad stain which Hinduism has recieved tbh. Hindu fanatics might see this as blessing but a longlasting curse for the religion as a whole.

regards

i am sure someone must have gone through all the pain and done all the research can we kindly share that research with us?and please not from precious vault of Siri Modi gs Bakht party someone reliable!
You first:enjoy:

You have amassed a world record 38 negative ratings for a reason. You have the habit of trolling - do you now expect moderators to allow you to start a thread like this and NOT allow Pakistanis to comment?
Modi has incredible issues at home - more starving than Africa - China taking land - China butchering Indian soldiers - economy nose diving - Corona virus going out of control and he wants to divert attention by putting a brick in the wall? Incredible India
Be assured, Indian voters are not fool !
His catch line in 2014 was Acchhe Din Ayenge ! (good days are ahead)
He didnt say Ram Mandir Banayenge !

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom