What's new

India’s PM to attend temple groundbreaking at disputed site

Its their (or your) time for the time being ....... build as much you wish, but do lay strong foundations and use strong material. The cycle will repeat and this land will be purified, this time totally.

Do recall how many times Somnath was rebuilt.

Under Muslim rule.

India will never be under Muslim or any other but Hindu rule again.

The next temblor is expected from Israel.

Soon.

Cheers, Doc

Do recall how many times Somnath was rebuilt.

Under Muslim rule.

India will never be under Muslim or any other but Hindu rule again.

The next temblor is expected from Israel.

Soon.

Cheers, Doc

Good that you have dreams, I cannot deprive you of your wishes, but do keep history in mind. The resurrection will happen and happen, no denying that. And your forefathers know what we are capable of when united we move on the rightly guided path.

A century, two or even ten ...... doesn't matter. We will go back to our roots, and yours will be enjoying gay lesbian rights and drowned in dancing and drinking ....... they won't even consider Ram important (if they even remember there was a Ram).

Wasn’t Ram temple one of a kind ..legally i mean?
The court has closed the door to more cases.

Yes. Completely spot on.

We need a complete Constitutional rethink on how to go about such cases.

The first thing we have to clearly define is

- Citizen

Vs

- Historical alien invader

As a sub clause under Enemy Property act.

I'd like to start a separate thread for such.

Legal. Constitutional. Communal Harmony. Empathy.

Cheers, Doc

Good that you have dreams, I cannot deprive you of your wishes, but do keep history in mind. The resurrection will happen and happen, no denying that. And your forefathers know what we are capable of when united we move on the rightly guided path.

A century, two or even ten ...... doesn't matter. We will go back to our roots, and yours will be enjoying gay lesbian rights and drowned in dancing and drinking ....... they won't even consider Ram important (if they even remember there was a Ram).

:lol:

I bc tell me you're not @SalarHaqq man :omghaha:

Cheers, Doc

Modi the hindu tamer! this guys is genius he understands that his voters dont care about loss of territory they dont care about their rights all they need is a mandir!

bakhts are like wild animals and modi is like that aussie wild life expert he understands their mindset and how to control them!!

wah Modi g wah!

Modi the hindu tamer! this guys is genius he understands that his voters dont care about loss of territory they dont care about their rights all they need is a mandir!

bakhts are like wild animals and modi is like that aussie wild life expert he understands their mindset and how to control them!!

wah Modi g wah!

He is not playing his people but fulfilling what he has been taught and told.

i have never enjoyed much then what india did to muslims on babri mosque . thok ke rakh diya saloon ko :lol:

Yes. Completely spot on.

We need a complete Constitutional rethink on how to go about such cases.

The first thing we have to clearly define is

- Citizen

Vs

- Historical alien invader

As a sub clause under Enemy Property act.

I'd like to start a separate thread for such.

Legal. Constitutional. Communal Harmony. Empathy.

Cheers, Doc

:lol:

I bc tell me you're not @SalarHaqq man :omghaha:

Cheers, Doc

Aurangzeb was hardly an alien invader, wasn’t he Gujarati ? :lol:

Pride really should come from joining the modern world.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom