What's new

India's Pakistan Strategy

I don't know why Pakistani analysts analyze too much about India's Pakistan strategy.

It is simple and Indians themselves are saying and doing it openly. There is no need for Munir Akram and Talat Masoods to analyze.

If Pakistan continues its hostility towards India, then make the cost of hostility unbearable for Pakistan.

If Pakistan becomes friendly towards India, then integrate the South Asia into one large common market with free movement of goods and people, and let us all prosper.

Pakistan have been bearing so much that indian is not facing .. imagin dawod form a party who kills and stay respected in bombay or who doesnt know underworld of india is amazingly strong.. can create a mess in bombay without any one raiz or point finger to Pakistan..
but its not happening to india cuz Pakistan is not supporting terrorism.. india is admitting it openly i am just waiting whats next after Kashmir ... region is going to be HOT get ready for it.

At the opposite end of India’s kinetic actions, is the wide and successful use of its “‘soft power’, epitomised by Bollywood. This song and dance culture has been warmly embraced by large segments of Pakistan’s young and moneyed elite. Over time, this can lead to greater acceptance in Pakistan of India’s political and strategic goals.

So how can Pakistan create a defense against this sort of soft power? Of all the angles pointed out, this is perhaps the most effective over the long run, since there can be no real counter to it, short of creating a stronger soft power, which is easier said than done. Mere bans on Indian films will do nothing in the Internet Age.

And those talks of "what you are told and made to believe" Funny! :)
well birader azeez unlike your nation we dont have militarry ruling the roots since independence either overtly or covertly and niether do we have feudalism nor are we forced to give passage to super powers and kill owr own in return of miltarry ,and monitarry aid or war remetence or coilation support funds

rather form day one we eriadicated and uprooted feudalism and all kinds of "khaandaanee titles" militarry was always controlled by civillians and we have a very strong and intependent civillian beurocracy , judicarry , police and allied forces and political executive and since we worked hard from day one we have a very strong internal economy so no one can dictate there terms to us

be it Iran-Israel , Saudia -Iran , USA-Russia, France-Uk-Germany or S-Korea-Japan-China we have good mutually beneficial terms with every one and sir no one gifted us anything what we have ... in short what we have and where ever we are is due to owr own hardwork and so "NO ONE CAN DICTATE OR TELL US OR MAKE US BELEAVE "

now as per current discussion

question is why relations between india and pakistan are like what they are the thing is they are discussed to death no need in going for that

but the hard fact is WHAT PAKISTAN IS OFFERING FOR PEACE IS OF NO USE TO US AND WHAT IT DEMANDS FOR PEACE IS NIETHER ON THE TABLE NOR DOES PAKISTAN HAVE CAPABILITY TO FORCE US TO ECCEPT THOSE TERMS ....... do you get my point sir if you want peace with india pakistan has to do what india needs or things will keep going like this :coffee:

So how can Pakistan create a defense against this sort of soft power? Of all the angles pointed out, this is perhaps the most effective over the long run, since there can be no real counter to it, short of creating a stronger soft power, which is easier said than done. Mere bans on Indian films will do nothing in the Internet Age.

Valid points.

D
I don't know why Pakistani analysts analyze too much about India's Pakistan strategy.

It is simple and Indians themselves are saying and doing it openly. There is no need for Munir Akram and Talat Masoods to analyze.

If Pakistan continues its hostility towards India, then make the cost of hostility unbearable for Pakistan.

If Pakistan becomes friendly towards India, then integrate the South Asia into one large common market with free movement of goods and people, and let us all prosper.
Don't worry when we do it you will have 36 more parts of india don't drag us into dirty game other wise you don't know where your wife's state of india changed in new country

well birader azeez unlike your nation we dont have militarry ruling the roots since independence either overtly or covertly and niether do we have feudalism nor are we forced to give passage to super powers and kill owr own in return of miltarry ,and monitarry aid or war remetence or coilation support funds

rather form day one we eriadicated and uprooted feudalism and all kinds of "khaandaanee titles" militarry was always controlled by civillians and we have a very strong and intependent civillian beurocracy , judicarry , police and allied forces and political executive and since we worked hard from day one we have a very strong internal economy so no one can dictate there terms to us

be it Iran-Israel , Saudia -Iran , USA-Russia, France-Uk-Germany or S-Korea-Japan-China we have good mutually beneficial terms with every one and sir no one gifted us anything what we have ... in short what we have and where ever we are is due to owr own hardwork and so "NO ONE CAN DICTATE OR TELL US OR MAKE US BELEAVE "

now as per current discussion

question is why relations between india and pakistan are like what they are the thing is they are discussed to death no need in going for that

but the hard fact is WHAT PAKISTAN IS OFFERING FOR PEACE IS OF NO USE TO US AND WHAT IT DEMANDS FOR PEACE IS NIETHER ON THE TABLE NOR DOES PAKISTAN HAVE CAPABILITY TO FORCE US TO ECCEPT THOSE TERMS ....... do you get my point sir if you want peace with india pakistan has to do what india needs or things will keep going like this :coffee:
So being blinded and fooled by Army people and Mullahs is any different than being blinded by pandits and gurus and politicians and castes?

So being blinded and fooled by Army people and Mullahs is any different than being blinded by pandits and gurus and politicians and castes?
well janab here in india no one gives 1/10th of importance to pandits or gurus as pakistanies give to mullahs or army

as for caste well do you know that like in pakistan where you call sweapers as bhangi or use words like chamar , taile or naee if you do the same in india you will be locked in jail without bail or provission of payroll

and do you know that we give 50% reservations to all such so called SC/ST/OBC in every government run educational institution from primarry to post graduate/PHD level and then also in Governemnt jobs or housing schemes even our current PM is a OBC

now try googling about indian reservation system and so called caste system ...

wais caste se yaad ayyya why do pakistanies which as per many on social media are noth in any way ethnic indians / or hindus and are not south asians but south central asian still use hindu caste names like gujjar , jaat , malik , sethi , sehgal , khokhar , chibbar , rao , rana , rajput , bhatt

please sir i regard you very much lets talk about the topic than silly things that dont matter ... cheers mate :coffee:

well janab here in india no one gives 1/10th of importance to pandits or gurus as pakistanies give to mullahs or army

as for caste well do you know that like in pakistan where you call sweapers as bhangi or use words like chamar , taile or naee if you do the same in india you will be locked in jail without bail or provission of payroll

and do you know that we give 50% reservations to all such so called SC/ST/OBC in every government run educational institution from primarry to post graduate/PHD level and then also in Governemnt jobs or housing schemes even our current PM is a OBC

wais caste se yaad ayyya why do pakistanies which as per many on social media are noth in any way ethnic indians / or hindus and are not south asians but south central asian still use hindu caste names like gujjar , jaat , malik , sethi , sehgal , khokhar , chibbar , rao , rana , rajput , bhatt

please sir i regard you very much lets talk about the topic than silly things that dont matter ... cheers mate :coffee:
Have you been to Pakistan to claim this and compare this? OR are you following those news reports and social media posts? If so, there are SO many that go against your claims of Indians giving 1/10th of importance to pandits etc.
As for caste you do understand what i am saying? Not the identifications and the name tags but the discrimination!! I know you do understand. It is just that some times i have to tell it more then once for you to admit. :)

The only way to fairly judge such claims and difference is to be on the outside. Being in one or the other country simply creates too much of an inherent bias.

Have you been to Pakistan to claim this and compare this? OR are you following those news reports and social media posts? If so, there are SO many that go against your claims of Indians giving 1/10th of importance to pandits etc.
As for caste you do understand what i am saying? Not the identifications and the name tags but the discrimination!! I know you do understand. It is just that some times i have to tell it more then once for you to admit. :)
whats your point sir ... i cant get what your trying to say or proove ?

whats your point sir ... i cant get what your trying to say or proove ?
It is the same as it was in the starting post even though you have tried to deviate from it in recent two posts :)
You may want to read that previous one again?

It is the same as it was in the starting post even though you have tried to deviate from it in recent two posts :)
You may want to read that previous one again?
all i said was that after more than years of trying to have peace and talk sense with with pakistan pakistan even today is stuck with its policy on kashmir and trying to bleed india dry through a 1000 cuts policy hence india has decided to stop talking with pakistan like it always did and look for other way of handling pakistan

and still for peace we even tried to take pakistan along and use so called south asia and make most of its recources and startegik postions like they do in US-Canada or Europian union but what happenned even after india gave p[akistan MFN status almost 15 years back

and so much so ABVs went in a bus to start lahore peace process what happenned after it ?

so now the policy is lets leave pakistan as it is and make sepprate arrangements but that too is not going down well with your establishment and to stop that they tried to bully Iranian president on his visit by showing up a abducted engeneer by taliban who was working for road links in afghan iran border as a spymaster thats another thing that they are not letting indian or UN or Iranina athurities to interrogate him

so now what option we have other than do what pakistan had been doing to us supporting and funding sepratist movements in indian pinjab and J&K and hidding and funding international and indian mafia criminals like hafiz saeed & dawood ibrahim for which now even UN has supported indian allegations

so you tell me sir where were we wrong as had we wanted to expand we would have made bangladesh our part after 1971 nor made nepal , bhutan and even maldieves as owr part but we dint we wanted peace

and for that peace and justice we gave pakistan 3 out of 5 rivers and there water to pakistan under indus water treaty but what happenned we started building dams from the day one but pakistani elite slept on it waiting for america to do it for them but they dint

and now same pakistan is accusing india of stealing water when it itself is in no postion to store and use the water given to it but still keeps accusing india what should we do revoke indus water treaty and let india have it all ?

so tell me sir what should we do with so called strategy with pakistan when it doesn want to do its part of the job and relentlessly keep accusing and doing all kinds of mischievious things against India ?

@Arsalan

God! The posts ..... too much patience?

Free today? I saw what you were upto .... LOL

Your fav member I gather? Been seeing you engage him for sometime. I have Areesh on your side for that .....

@GURU DUTT will answer what is his point - he asked you a Q and then took you for a long walk as you didnt answer ... LOL

Was fun watching .... Great going.

Back
Top Bottom