What's new

India's NSG In Full Kit

YOu just proved you have no clue. Why did the NSG arrive so late? NSG had no maps of the buildings? This shows there is no fundamental strategy on tackling urban terror in India. Any department of buildings in the world should have blueprints of any building. This should be easily accessible so in case of a terror attack such as 26/11, nobody is flying blind.

Now you can get some basic primary level education and come back

Kid, you cannot blame the NSG for not having aircraft or for the bureaucratic mess. No country has the blueprints of each and every building in its cities, thats BS.

And in fact, even some US police departments admitted that they would have been caught off guard if something like 26/11 had happened to them before November 2008.

But unfortunately, the terrorists all had MP5s while the NSG only had AK 47s, thats why everything went so bad.... :lol:

YOu just proved you have no clue. Why did the NSG arrive so late? NSG had no maps of the buildings? This shows there is no fundamental strategy on tackling urban terror in India. Any department of buildings in the world should have blueprints of any building. This should be easily accessible so in case of a terror attack such as 26/11, nobody is flying blind.

Now you can get some basic primary level education and come back
Watch this:

Pretty much answers all your questions. Video has experts from the NSG and analysts from India and abroad, these guys know what they are talking about more than you do mate. All in all the conclusion is the NSG did an incredible job within the context of where they were operating in.

Kid, you cannot blame the NSG for not having aircraft or for the bureaucratic mess. No country has the blueprints of each and every building in its cities, thats BS.

And in fact, even some US police departments admitted that they would have been caught off guard if something like 26/11 had happened to them before November 2008.

But unfortunately, the terrorists all had MP5s while the NSG only had AK 47s, thats why everything went so bad.... :lol:

Dude that why I always place the blame on f-king Congress. States also share that irresponisibikity. Its sad it always takes a tradgey to force us to open our eyes. I know I sound harsh but its coz Im fed up. This could have totally been avoided.

Watch this:

Pretty much answers all your questions. Video has experts from the NSG and analysts from India and abroad, these guys know what they are talking about more than you do mate. All in all the conclusion is the NSG did an incredible job within the context of where they were operating in.

It wont open ...in the US.

I have a question. Why do they wear black ? the sweltering heat of India and all black... I've always found it weird.

I would image these colors would be better...

swat-team.jpg

I have a question. Why do they wear black ? the sweltering heat of India and all black... I've always found it weird.

swat-team.jpg
Given the amount of stuff they wear, the color can hardly make a difference to heat retention. The effect of changing color would be negligibly small.

swat-team.jpg
Black is pretty much the standard colour for dedicated CT teams around the world for night and even CQB environments it is pretty ideal.

9mm = shorter range 50 - 100 ms less lethal
7.62 = longer range 300 - 400 ms deadly
its all depends upon the type of ops..

In CQB 7.62 is great but overpowered especially in hostage situation. 5.56 is veratile and great but not hard hitting enough at close range as 7.62. 9mm is best for a close kill, accurate and penetration based only in limited zone.

swat-team.jpg

Not exactly once the sweat is in body its cover and make layer so no feel of heat or temparature, moreover black is become warm when it is in sunlight, except black does not become warm in dark area. black may be defer you from others, and some blood may be absorbed.

Most other examples posted of the SO/CT forces outside of India are from western nations of the norther hemisphere. Climes where climate is not as hot as in India. I just hope that the fabric that is worn by the troops (our Indian troops) is made of breathable industrial mil-grade. Light on skin but durable for any punishment by environment.

I am a Pakistani and I want to know why he's wearing his helmet in such a sloppy way? I mean, I know
US agencies are renowned for unprofessionalism & stupidity but jeez, this is too much!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom