What's new

India's Move to strangulate Pak economy

they do it but it does not mean we should harm their civilians like this....never become something which you detest...

oh so we should allow them to harm our civilians at free will? tit for tat is my opinion their civilians would love to see our demise if its us or them i'd rather it be them.

Once again the inter linking project doesn't involve any of those three rivers(Indus, Chenab, Jhelum)

interlinking.jpg

replying to this thread will be just like feeding the trolls...whatever India is doing is doing in its own territory..connecting rivers is to check frequent flooding of rivers...isn't? how come International Court of Arbitration never taken ur case seriously and your policy makers keep whining about India's development projects is Kashmir..grow up Frnds!!

All is happening in Zardari regime and more !!!

While govt. is desperately trying to hide the destruction of Pakistan and conspiracies against it.

Experts warning is not new, Zardari govt. decided not to pursue old cases and never registered any new objections.

We have been told by Indians that after MFN status they will destroy all disputed dams voluntarily.

90% of these projects were initiated when Gen. Musharraf was president ... what he was doing... oohh yeah selling Pakistanis to CIA and killing Baloch ppl

Pakistanis are ungrateful bastards we send them aid in their time of need (Kashmir earthquake and 2010 floods), offer them peace (Lahore declaration) and they repay us with terrorist attacks, militancy in Kashmir, and the Kargil war there is no point in dealing with arrogant stubborn rodents the world would probably thank us for wiping out the epicenter of terrorism.

How about the Pakistanis also asking their all weather Chinese friends to stop construction of mega dams over the Brahmaputra? And the various projects and dams being constructed by the Chinese in the disputed areas of Kashmir? :azn:

Aziz-ul-Haq Qureshi, Chief Coordinator Indus Basin Water Council (IBWC) further said that the water rights of Pakistan could only be protected through launching a full-fledge war against the enemies of this country,” he added.
In other words, this rabble rouser wants to inflict a full fledged nuke war between India and Pakistan!! Would he survive after the catastrophe to continue with this twaddle? Jeeez! :tdown:

the last time i checked pak economy was already in crisis , why would india spend another 200 billion dollars to bring it down , it is being done to brainwash the youth in pakistan to pick up guns and wage a jihad against india otherwise there would be no water in pakistan, pure b.s .

which economy they are talking about...lol..pak economy last chapter of history.and first chapter of economics..how to save economy from self made disaster

---------- Post added at 11:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:29 PM ----------

the most funny thing is that pak's over all gdp is $258 billion.:cheesy:..and india spending $200 billion.:victory:.abe itne me ton 95% pakistan he aajega apne paas lol:hitwall:

It difficult why pakistani always bring nuclear bomb into every matter. the news is about river dispute and we can easily solve this by true political afford. But no no they want to solve this only by nuclear bomb.....:coffee:

Personally if I were a Pakistani, I would be very afraid looking at this pic...:coffee:

MapofJammuandKashmirshowinglocation.jpg

And this pic just shows the planned hydel projects, not the interlinking of rivers project. !!!

Pakistanis are ungrateful bastards we send them aid in their time of need (Kashmir earthquake and 2010 floods), offer them peace (Lahore declaration) and they repay us with terrorist attacks, militancy in Kashmir, and the Kargil war there is no point in dealing with arrogant stubborn rodents the world would probably thank us for wiping out the epicenter of terrorism.

and that aid of 5 million dollars by you people was not even 5% of the donations of people of karachi

India doesn't need to spend $200 billion just to make Pakistanis thirsty. It can be done a lot cheaply too.
I have an idea. Why not India build a few nuclear waste processing plants and toxic chemical plants on the river banks close to the Pakistan border. Whenever Pakistan misbehaves, for example Kargil intrusion or 26/11 Mumbai attacks, we can conveniently have some 'industrial accidents' in these plants which spill nuclear and toxic wastes into the river waters. This will pollute the entire river system in Pakistan, since they are all interconnected. It will have minimal effect on India, since the river flow direction is all from India to Pakistan.
Within a few years Pakistan will become a radioactive and toxic wasteland.

Back
Top Bottom