What's new

India's Mars mission to begin its 10-month journey on October 28

We did our manned space programme when we were the 3rd largest economy in the world. Meaning we have lotsa of money to spend. But India is still poor yet govt is spending this frivolous money. That is the difference, understand?

We are doing our Mars mission when India is 3'rd largest economy . China is still developing country....with millions of poor people too ! same logic applies to you ....
But you won't understand . It takes certain level of intellectual maturity to understand logic and reason !!!

With Zero results and nothing for humanity, Your astronauts did a kungfu circus and came back. ISRO mission success rate is high.

And that all coached by grandfather Russia . after stealing Russian space designs ......

They have to send astronauts to Russia for training .... a country the despise .....but yet don't mind to beg for help in all crucial technology ....!!!

I am asking you to post physorg and MIT articles

He is here only for trolling .....

when it comes to posting sources ....they develop mental constipation .....when it comes to trolling they suffer from verbal diarrhea !!!

We did our manned space programme when we were the 3rd largest economy in the world. Meaning we have lotsa of money to spend. But India is still poor yet govt is spending this frivolous money. That is the difference, understand?

China sent it's first man to space in 2003.

From memory; that was when she was the 6th or 7th biggest economy. To put that further into perspective, the manned space program began in the early 90s, with preceding programs from the 80s. In other words, China started its manned space program back when 70-80% of its population was under the poverty line.

All the components are made in-country so it's PPP valuation that matters not nominal and by that measure we have the world's fourth largest economy.....:azn:

All the components are made in-country so it's PPP valuation that matters not nominal and by that measure we have the world's fourth largest economy.....

" In 1994, Russia sold some of its advanced aviation and space technology to the Chinese. In 1995 a deal was signed between the two countries for the transfer of Russian Soyuz spacecraft technology to China. Included in the agreement was training, provision of Soyuz capsules, life support systems, docking systems, and space suits. In 1996 two Chinese astronauts, Wu Jie and Li Qinglong, began training at the Yuri Gagarin Cosmonaut Training Center in Russia. After training, these men returned to China and proceeded to train other Chinese astronauts at sites near Beijing and Jiuquan. The Soyuz hardware and information sold by the Russians led to Phase One spacecraft, eventually called Shenzhou "

This is their truth .....

So much for the indigenous efforts ....

They literally got ready-made spacecraft from Russia in 1994 yet it took them decade to assemble it ! So much for the reverse engineering capability .....they can't even assemble near complete modules efficiently .....

Yet they accuse India being helped by NASA which had banned ISRO till very now ....

they are off course no 1 liars in world !!!

In 1994, Russia sold some of its advanced aviation and space technology to the Chinese. In 1995 a deal was signed between the two countries for the transfer of Russian Soyuz spacecraft technology to China. Included in the agreement was training, provision of Soyuz capsules, life support systems, docking systems, and space suits. In 1996 two Chinese astronauts, Wu Jie and Li Qinglong, began training at the Yuri Gagarin Cosmonaut Training Center in Russia. After training, these men returned to China and proceeded to train other Chinese astronauts at sites near Beijing and Jiuquan. The hardware and information sold by the Russians led to modifications of the original Phase One spacecraft, eventually called Shenzhou
I know that stuff man, but try telling that to our Northern neighbours.....

Time to take your medicine again.

WOW what a brilliant wisecrack...I am sure people are feeling completely humiliated now

On topic:The payload for MOM was reduced to 15 kgs from 25 kgs.....I wonder why they did that.

WOW what a brilliant wisecrack...I am sure people are feeling completely humiliated now

On topic:The payload for MOM was reduced to 15 kgs from 25 kgs.....I wonder why they did that.

His stupid jingoistic nationalism has been trounced N number of times with the help of facts and truth ....yet he prefers to live in his shoddy world of CCP fed delusions !!!

China sent it's first man to space in 2003.

From memory; that was when she was the 6th or 7th biggest economy. To put that further into perspective, the manned space program began in the early 90s, with preceding programs from the 80s. In other words, China started its manned space program back when 70-80% of its population was under the poverty line.

Didn't you read my earlier post, we started ours in the 60's because of threat from US and USSR. By the time of manned space program, we had accumulated a huge reserves. 3rd or 5th depending on which ranking you go by. We had the money to spend. No, we don't have 80% under poverty line in 2003, LOL. Are you retarded or what, LOL.

Didn't you read my earlier post, we started ours in the 60's because of threat from US and USSR. By the time of manned space program, we had accumulated a huge reserves. 3rd or 5th depending on which ranking you go by. We had the money to spend. No, we don't have 80% under poverty line in 2003, LOL. Are you retarded or what, LOL.

What reserves are you reffering to here??

Reserves of technology secretes stolen from all over the world ....

They rank No. 1 in stealing military , industrial secrets .....
:laugh::laugh:
@Fattyacids Seriously though what reserves are you reffering to ??

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom