What's new

India's Manipur Freedom Fighters (UNLF) and their latest demands

The problem is that mainstream Indians don’t consider these Mongoloid minority Indians.

Many of those minorities were part of British Burma, but were forced to be separated by british.

As I mentioned in another thread, if India doesn’t care for them, hates them, oppresses them, and abuses human rights on them, why don’t you guys just let them form a pro-India, but independent states. Let them govern themselves: teach their children their own languages, their own traditions. India will be happy and feel secured, Naga people will be happy and feel secured.

Indian politicians are truly degrading generation by generation on this aspect!

BTW, if India keeps treating Naga/Manipur people inhumanly, the world should support Chinese PLA help their armed struggle for independence.

The problem is that mainstream Indians don’t consider these Mongoloid minority Indians.

Many of those minorities were part of British Burma, but were forced to be separated by british.

As I mentioned in another thread, if India doesn’t care for them, hates them, oppresses them, and abuses human rights on them, why don’t you guys just let them form a pro-India, but independent states. Let them govern themselves: teach their children their own languages, their own traditions. India will be happy and feel secured, Naga people will be happy and feel secured.

Indian politicians are truly degrading generation by generation on this aspect!

BTW, if India keeps treating Naga/Manipur people inhumanly, the world should support Chinese PLA help their armed struggle for independence.

Now here i would disagree with you. We may not know them. But that doesnt mean we are abusing them or trying to influence them with HINDI. We are above that my dear. Indians don't have a mentality that if we dont know them, then rule them abuse them and deprive them of their culture. Coz our culture and upbringing doesnt give a chance for that thought.

Too much information going on here.. whther they look like.. or have a close relation to any cultures across the world... they are in india, and indians should consider them as indians. The military act was a neccessity due the insurgency. but it has to be periodically reviewed. Else it will create a frustration among locals just like in kashmir. The issue is not how pakistanis are highlighitng this issue, the issue is how well indians are ready to consider manipuris as indias, i am sure that majority of indians know manipuris as india from the map and know nothing about their unique culture.

Honestly there are no chances of assimilation of the North Eastern ethnic Chinese citizens, Manipuris, Nagas, Meghalayees, Bodos, Assamese, Arunachalis, with mainstream Indians as long as Indians continue calling them chinks. Either you have to kill all of them using a nuclear bomb or chemical bomb all of a sudden, or you have to give them rights to get separated from India. They are not attached to the mainstream and cannot be.

Honestly there are no chances of assimilation of the North Eastern ethnic Chinese citizens, Manipuris, Nagas, Meghalayees, Bodos, Assamese, Arunachalis, with mainstream Indians as long as Indians continue calling them chinks. Either you have to kill all of them using a nuclear bomb or chemical bomb all of a sudden, or you have to give them rights to get separated from India. They are not attached to the mainstream and cannot be.

We respect the goras comming into india, but can't help calling our own citizens from NE chinkis..!!! Well we then we got to have serious introspection brother.. thats what i am trying to project. And bombin them killing them.!! where the hell did that come from??? They are a part of india.. learn to respect their culture.. else even if you see a mallu or a tamlian or any body from other part of india who doesnt speak ur language you will carry this perspective against themt oo... so i think understanding the DIVERSITY on which india is built upon is the greatest thing one can do about this county... Soliders lay down their life for their country... industiralists bring in money and provide jobs to our people.. but a commoner can help this great nation india.. by just understanding this concept of india..!!!

Back
Top Bottom