What's new

India's Forex Reserves Fall As Foreign Investors Head For The Exits

Saudi Arabi is among those 50 countries and India is better than Saudi LOL

I have The economist data showing India is very vulnerable, much more vulnerable than Indonesia

Many data is also wrong, Indonesia Debt to GDP ratio is now at 39 %, decreasing from 40.7 % in 2021
Can you share your data ?

@Hellfire2006

India spends nearly the same amount on it's defence forces every year

Now Brof sb (@RiazHaq ) will say that India has mistaken prioroties. It spends a fortune on arms while millions go hungry and take a dump in the open.!

Regards

Can you share your data ?
@Indos

Indos Bro,

I have The economist data showing India is very vulnerable,

Kindly paste it here. Do some public service like Cheepek bro.

Regards

OK. I see the Bloomberg data is selective as even Bangladesh is not included. We know BD has difficulty interm of USD payment since they try to limit luxury import which is something extraordinary in my opinion.

Here is

1657524167460.png

@Hellfire2006

India spends nearly the same amount on it's defence forces every year

Now Brof sb (@RiazHaq ) will say that India has mistaken prioroties. It spends a fortune on arms while millions go hungry and take a dump in the open.!

Regards
We have no choice , our hands are tied , if we stop spending on our military then our existence will be threatened by you know who on our western and northern flanks. Even after spending that much on defence it is still a small perentage of our GDP

Quickly throw your rupee away and exchange to RMB or USD.
Really ? There are bank runs in China - regional sector'specific banks have unquantified levels of bad loans into things like dead city projects

OK. I see the Bloomberg data is selective as even Bangladesh is not included. We know BD has difficulty interm of USD payment since they try to limit luxury import which is something extraordinary in my opinion.

Here is

View attachment 860652
You said india is very vulnerable. But this data doesn't show that. India is not even at risk of defeaulting. We are right in the middle in a stable position

You said india is very vulnerable. But this data doesn't show that. India is not even at risk of defeaulting. We are right in the middle in a stable position

The magic of Modi strong-arming Indian "experts" in IMF (Gita Gopinath), World Bank etc.

Too many Indians fudging numbers globally.

It's okay, we shall see how far this fudging goes.

At some point there will be hell to pay for all the lies.

The magic of Modi strong-arming Indian "experts" in IMF (Gita Gopinath), World Bank etc.

Too many Indians fudging numbers globally.

It's okay, we shall see how far this fudging goes.

At some point there will be hell to pay for all the lies.
Ok chief . You know better than the professionals who waste years and years of their life to become Economists. I will not argue with you since you have god level knowledge regadring this . We should hire you as the chief economist of our nation.

Last edited:
Ok chief . You know better than the professionals who waste years and years of their life to become Economists. I will not argue with you since you have god level knowledge regadring this . We should hire you as the chief economist of our nation.
YA ALLAH modi ko bhi mery sath bhikari bana :lol:

1657533258158.png

@Imran Khan

IK sb,

YA ALLAH modi ko bhi mery sath bhikari bana

Showbaaz Pai's "Beggars cant be choosers" seems to have raised the hackles of Pakistani citizenry.

Regards

Back
Top Bottom