What's new

india's daksh a rip-off!

zsm5stealthbomber

Reaction score
india's daksh bomb disposal robot seems to be a rip-off like the dhruv.

the daksh is a copy of the ICOR calliber robot.:

small_t5_cal.jpg

daksh:

220px-Daksh.JPG

small_t5_cal.jpg

daksh:

220px-Daksh.JPG

next time when you want to troll like this,try to add a few more sentences,i mean add more masala,like "india's dhruv failure",indian scientists copied this...that etc"or hang on to the poverty things ok!

make it more better.you can do it!
better luck next time!

I agree with Kartika, I need more spice to make it worth a reply.

small_t5_cal.jpg

daksh:

220px-Daksh.JPG

Daksh and the ICOR are technically meant for the SAME purpose mate. With robotics just entering the modern warfare environment, most such robots are likely to appear similar compared to other mature weapons and military platforms that are in use for the last 70-90 years.

cool bro ..yes yes it is rip off ..... copycat indians what can i say ...:lol:

infact .......Drdo is also making ripoff of these:

terminator%20generic.jpg

and these
terminator-salvation-concept-2.jpg

Beware pakistanis
:eek: ....

And indian was indicted in copying sophisticated robot technology, illegally transferring it to India, setting up a firm and then selling it to NY police. However, the whole game was unfolded by the FBI and the original developer of the technology got full rights over the stolen tech. And the India went behind the jail. Many Indians are yet to realize the concept of original innovation and intellectual property. Tech theft is rampant in India as much as any developing country in Asia.

And indian was indicted in copying sophisticated robot technology, illegally transferring it to India, setting up a firm and then selling it to NY police. However, the whole game was unfolded by the FBI and the original developer of the technology got full rights over the stolen tech. And the India went behind the jail. Many Indians are yet to realize the concept of original innovation and intellectual property. Tech theft is rampant in India as much as any developing country in Asia.

you forgot to mention bollywood copying pakistani songs.... come on man your reply aint complete without the word "bollywood" in it....

i think any of these thread like rip off , how indiginous .. mean the product id good . it should taken as compliment ..what say?

Back
Top Bottom