What's new

India's crazy deficit, when it will explode?

Only exploding thing here is your head.India neither has $200 billion fiscal deficit nor $200 billion trade deficit.You are hallucinating.

Has or not isn't by what you said, it lies on truth.

domain-b.com : India's trade deficit may hit $200 billion in FY'13

By the way, you kown why India only rank BBB- rating?

Singapore acts as a conduit for Chinese trading companies.

What you said is Hongkong, not Singapore.
Singapore is trade centre of Asean countries.

The United States can print dollars.
Australia.Canada.Brazil have resources to pay debt.
And Australia trade deficit only $4B, Canada trade deficit only $10B , and Brazil has a $10B trade surplus.

And India $200B trade deficit and $200B fiscal deficit?
The number of $200B fiscal deficit sounds illogical. You state at the first post, India earns $200 billion government revenues, so will India finance the state budget with 50% borrowed money?

Here you go :

Cumulative_Current_Account_Balance.png

Cumulative Current Account Balance
United State of America own the biggest trade deficit, and they are the most powerful and most prosperous country on earth by far, and now India are after USA in terms of trade deficit, Does it imply that India is the second most powerful and second most prosperous country on earth? I think so.

United State of America own the biggest trade deficit, and they are the most powerful and most prosperous country on earth by far, and now India are after USA in terms of trade deficit, Does it imply that India is the second most powerful and second most prosperous country on earth? I think so.
If one sees that way, than India is indeed the second most powerful countries in the world. :partay:

If one sees that way, than India is indeed the second most powerful countries in the world. :partay:

India's biggest purchases are oil, gold and defense products plus a big and worrying trade deficit with China.

Oil, Gold and China form the major cause of our trade deficit.

The number of $200B fiscal deficit sounds illogical. You state at the first post, India earns $200 billion government revenues, so will India finance the state budget with 50% borrowed money?

Sorry, I google the new data. and I should correct that India record $76B deficit in first half fiscal , so it will be $150B fiscal deficit by year.
And trade deficit is $20B a month and still grows, so trade deficit will be $240B .
So total deficit is $150B+$240B=$390B, not $200B+$200B=$400B.

Who like to do that? you are just the tools for making us rich, why should we contemplate tools?

If you can not contribute, close your mouth and listen, Mr untouchable or low castle?

The fact is you are tools who manufacture cr@p that we find it too degrading or cheap to make, China's our factory and you guys toil for us, and we get cheap mobiles and electronics at 1/10th the price of what it would usually cost if bought from western countries or Japan or SK.

Sorry, I google the new data. and I should correct that India record $76B deficit in first half fiscal , so it will be $150B fiscal deficit by year.
And trade deficit is $20B a month and still grows, so trade deficit will be $240B .
So total deficit is $150B+$240B=$390B, not $200B+$200B=$400B.

Whats the problem of having trade deficit? USA own the biggest trade deficit !!

Who like to do that? you are just the tools for making us rich, why should we contemplate tools?

If you can not contribute, close your mouth and listen, Mr untouchable or low castle?

First learn English them come here
I know you don't want to put up **** flags so I can understand first it was USA now China
I can completely understand
The fact that you have supprassed every other country in world including china in exporting terrorism
Makes you feel like S*** I get you sorry

No we can't - not at the rate and the cost that China can. :drag:

China essentially serves a major market in India - which would have been deprived of essential electronics like household items / mobiles / chargers / children's toys & educational aids because of the cost difference. It's a necessary evil but needed if we want to bring our population towards education and a better living standard.

Yeah, we make and Indian use and eat. Nice.

@topic
That is because you are lazy and ineffective/inefficient people, so you can not low cost, china's per labor cost is quite higher than india. Grow up, kid.

China
GDP (nominal) 2012 estimate
- Total $8.250 trillion[7] (2nd)
- Per capita $6,094[7] (90th)

India
GDP (nominal) 2011 estimate
- Total $1.848 trillion[7] (10th)
- Per capita $1,388[6] (140th)

In which way China laboring cost is cheaper than India?

Yeah, we make and Indian use and eat. Nice.

@topic
That is because you are lazy and ineffective/inefficient people, so you can not low cost, china's per labor cost is quite higher than india. Grow up, kid.

Kid??? :lol:

You are the only punk who has called me a kid,

I partially agree with you on Indians are a bit lazy and a bit inefficient people but we also know what appalling conditions many work in China - how many Beijinger's have died due to smog and pollution and what it takes for China to maintain it's low cost badge intact.

Our drawbacks are infrastructure, weather, corruption, labor laws, labor unions etc etc. India never projected itself nor is capable of making itself into a low cost manufacturing hub in competing with China.

First learn English them come here
I know you don't want to put up **** flags so I can understand first it was USA now China
I can completely understand
The fact that you have supprassed every other country in world including china in exporting terrorism
Makes you feel like S*** I get you sorry

:raise:Clearly you have a Masters in English language and it shows.

Back
Top Bottom