What's new

India's Covert Warfare in Balochistan

Well...... its not as simple as you are expecting........ thereis ssomething more than that. Indian involvement in Balochistan insurgency is not only an allegation. Infact your national security adviser, Ajit dovel accepted and termed it as defensive offence strategy.
Your one minister also accepted and favoured indian role in Balochistan.

Maybe. But there is no smoke without fire. If there is discontent in a population - your opponent may resort to such tactics. I am neither justifying nor condoning it. Pak did the same in Kashmir and Punjab; India did it with the Bengalis in East Pakistan. In all cases, the residents of those regions had genuine grievances. It is my opinion that it tough to fan such fires of discontent without some sort of cultural or linguistic bond. Bengalis in East Pakistan still celebrated Tagore and had strong cultural links with Indian Bengal. Kashmiris share a religious identity with Pak. Punjabis had a common language. Balochistan seems to far and culturally, linguistically and religiously too distant from India for India to make a dent. Sindh is probably easier to digest.

Maybe. But there is no smoke without fire. If there is discontent in a population - your opponent may resort to such tactics. I am neither justifying nor condoning it. Pak did the same in Kashmir and Punjab; India did it with the Bengalis in East Pakistan. In all cases, the residents of those regions had genuine grievances. It is my opinion that it tough to fan such fires of discontent without some sort of cultural or linguistic bond. Bengalis in East Pakistan still celebrated Tagore and had strong cultural links with Indian Bengal. Kashmiris share a religious identity with Pak. Punjabis had a common language. Balochistan seems to far and culturally, linguistically and religiously too distant from India for India to make a dent. Sindh is probably easier to digest.

You can't relate issue of Kashmir with Balochistan. Kashmir is internationally disputed territory. It is unfinished agenda of Partition. Balochistan is the province of internationally recognised sovereign country. Any terrorist activity inside sovereign state is an act of war.
Pakistan successfully defeated this insurgency. If we are bleeding today don't you think someone will settle scores with you. Wait for your time and continue your policies.

How balochs are distant religiously? They follow same religion.
Secondly, in kashmir it wasnt just religion.... many kashmiris had migrated to Pakistan pre partition, and during the whole period of 70 years of oppression..its only Pkistan that stood up and spoke for kashmiris and for jammuite muslims....its not that the unmarked graves are dug only in kashmir valley..indian forces havent spared rajouri and poonch towns.

How balochs are distant religiously? They follow same religion.
Secondly, in kashmir it wasnt just religion.... many kashmiris had migrated to Pakistan pre partition, and during the whole period of 70 years of oppression..its only Pkistan that stood up and spoke for kashmiris and for jammuite muslims....its not that the unmarked graves are dug only in kashmir valley..indian forces havent spared rajouri and poonch towns.

Baluchis are distant to India religiously - that is what I am saying. Indians and Balochis neither share a border, nor a culture, nor a religion, nor a language.

You can't relate issue of Kashmir with Balochistan. Kashmir is internationally disputed territory. It is unfinished agenda of Partition. Balochistan is the province of internationally recognised sovereign country. Any terrorist activity inside sovereign state is an act of war.
Pakistan successfully defeated this insurgency. If we are bleeding today don't you think someone will settle scores with you. Wait for your time and continue your policies.

These are well entrenched Pakistani views. Of course any terror activity inside a sovereign state is act of war - which would make 26/11 an Act of War by Pakistan. We can keep going around in circles.

wow.. they are featuring it. An accusation without an iota of evidence!
That's so much like to that project manager in my last company, who used blame the project requirements, where as in reality he had some inefficient people working for him.

I highly doubt they ever visit Baluchistan .
Have you ever been to Santa Clara ? You used an intel processor to write that, right ?

Baluchis are distant to India religiously - that is what I am saying. Indians and Balochis neither share a border, nor a culture, nor a religion, nor a language.

These are well entrenched Pakistani views. Of course any terror activity inside a sovereign state is act of war - which would make 26/11 an Act of War by Pakistan. We can keep going around in circles.
i wasnt talking abt baloch and indians but baloch and pakistanis.

like for umpteenth time one would repeat for 26/11 india had never provided concrete evidences. tell me y ur case cant be sought thru intl criminal court something? if u guys have good enough proofs do provide them before the court ...im sure if its an act of war it wud come in icc's jurisdiction.
its some common sense too, what good pakistan wud have gotten out of mumbai killings? if she wanted to do that then why not do that to indian security forces in kashmir at such scale as what happened in mumbai?? and when mumbai had happened pakistan herself was deep in terrorism issue .... the no of blasts and everything. with all this going on in pakistan our intel will organize such attacks on foreign soil?

and then when pakistani lawyers asked for access to kasab for cross examination...is that the term cross examination..or whatever , which was perfectly legit request..u ppl denied total access. sorry but if u will act so childish then no court in this world is going to help u. u indians are always making a laughing stock out of urselves globally.

Last edited:
i wasnt talking abt baloch and indians but baloch and pakistanis.

like for umpteenth time one would repeat for 26/11 india had never provided concrete evidences. tell me y ur case cant be sought thru intl criminal court something? if u guys have good enough proofs do provide them before the court ...im sure if its an act of war it wud come in icc's jurisdiction.
its some common sense too, what good pakistan wud have gotten out of mumbai killings? if she wanted to do that then why not do that to indian security forces in kashmir at such scale as what happened in mumbai?? and when mumbai had happened pakistan herself was deep in terrorism issue .... the no of blasts and everything. with all this going on in pakistan our intel will organize such attacks on foreign soil?

and then when pakistani lawyers asked for access to kasab for cross examination...is that the term cross examination..or whatever , which was perfectly legit request..u ppl denied total access. sorry but if u will act so childish then no court in this world is going to help u. u indians are always making a laughing stock out of urselves globally.

In reply -

1. Actually, the ICC has no jurisdiction between India and Pakistan cases because both are in the Commonwealth of Nations - this is the reason why the ICC you mention did not entertain the case of Pakistan against India in the aftermath of the Atlantique incident in 1999.

2. Actually, India offered consular access to Kasab.

3. Wikileaks confirmed it was Pak which denied consular access to Kasab - WikiLeaks: Pak Refused Consular Access to Kasab | Mar 15,2011

4. Pakistan refused to give samples of Lakhvi's voice recordings.

Why Pakistan did it? Wasn't it Zardari who said he is willing to sign a no first use nuke pact with India? Am sure the idea was to derail that train of thought.

5. Then there is the lovely Mr. David Headley aka Daood Gilani. Doesn't his confession count?

Anyways - I guess if some Pakistanis wish to believe that elements in their country were not involved, then it is really upto them. No point flogging a dead horse.

Situation in Baluchistan is totally change . every thing is under control i am an eye witness of it ..

" separatist patkha to phor sktay dhamaka ni kr sktay "
Allhumdulliah what about farari camps and public executions in buses? i wish i can cut throat of all involved in bus shooting haram khur my self

Allhumdulliah what about farari camps and public executions in buses? i wish i can cut throat of all involved in bus shooting haram khur my self
Fararis ki shamat aai hui. Farari camps jesi chiz nahi rahi ab .

A operation is needed in the province to cleanse the province from the rented terrorist bastards & their foreign handlers who are to hidding in the province.

Back
Top Bottom