What's new

India’s concerns over CPEC ‘unwarranted’: Chinese state media

The European countries fought much lengthier wars but the things then settle down in their minds sensibly. A similar sensibility has to come to this region also sooner or later. The earlier the better. In my opinion, the lack of sensibility is not one sided. We must try to attain realism.

European countries only banded together when they realize there is nothing more to fight and bigger enemy is waiting for them to be gobbled.

In subcontinent the realize is yet to dawn, maybe decade or more for next generation to see benefit og working together rather than against one another

I live in a practical world brother and I didn't create this rivalry neither you. But since you have declared that this rivalry is of no use then pray tell me what can stop it cuz that's the main agenda.
Individual thoughts will expand to transform into collective thoughts. The European countries fought much lengthier wars for centuries but then they switched over to realism. In the city of Karachi, couple of times, I attended the joint gatherings of Bharati and Pakistani intellectuals. Their mutual discussions sounded satisfactory levels of realism. However, the electronic medias of both sides are quite troublesome and mischievous. The joint discussions on electronic media were mostly groundless and senseless.

European countries only banded together when they realize there is nothing more to fight and bigger enemy is waiting for them to be gobbled.

In subcontinent the realize is yet to dawn, maybe decade or more for next generation to see benefit og working together rather than against one another
The majorities of peoples in the subcontinent countries live in abject poverty. Despite, a lengthy passage of about 70 years time, we all have failed to alleviate poverty in our respective countries and bring our peoples to some good standards of living. I think, we are enjoying a passion (fighting each other) which is not affordable for us.

However, the electronic medias of both sides are quite troublesome and mischievous. The joint discussions on electronic media were mostly groundless and senseless

You answered it yourself.

The reason electronic media does it because it appeals to the mass.

You and I are probably those two scholars in that seminar you attended.

I had junked that idea long back. Somehow our military is doesn't reflect the image of my mass but yours does. You can challenge me and I can prove it to you as to why our military doesn't project our common adjectives which is commendable but yours? It simply doesn't.

No doubt, Bharati leadership has always been taking very wise decisions in the national interests of the Bharati people. Now there is a situation in which the traditional rivalry has to be quit for the general interests of the peoples belonging to all the countries of the subcontinent. Bharat is the richest, the biggest and the strongest country of the subcontinent and can play an effective role in bringing remarkable improvement in the affairs of this region.

The Western bloc is supporting Bharat to neutralize the situation created by China. China has gone far advanced to be competed by Bharat. Now Bharat has to decide whether to continue taking support from the West to control China or join the Chinese bloc for greater goals.

Dude.....China is ahead but the race is not over dude. When people wake up seeking democracy in China,....its institution will collapse and will go within a year 25 year behind. Even in 1950's India did not took dictation from Super Powers and was the country which formed NAM , and now ....at the current pace and development India would only seek to be numero uno. Nothing less than that. You guys will not understand this ...you country catapults at the drop of a hat....CENTO, USA etc have been making your country a base at will....using your base to bomb your people....you will never understand the feeling......don't even try.

Dude.....China is ahead but the race is not over dude. When people wake up seeking democracy in China,....its institution will collapse and will go within a year 25 year behind. Even in 1950's India did not took dictation from Super Powers and was the country which formed NAM , and now ....at the current pace and development India would only seek to be numero uno. Nothing less than that. You guys will not understand this ...you country catapults at the drop of a hat....CENTO, USA etc have been making your country a base at will....using your base to bomb your people....you will never understand the feeling......don't even try.
No doubt, Bharat has always been recording a tremendous rate of progress since its independence. You may be right that Bharat may overtake China in the next paces of progress. However, there are certain problems to be solved on the Bharati side also. The foremost problem of Bharat is of disparity. Despite being a very rich county and standing as one of the largest economies of the world, the majority of people live in abject poverty. The general public of Bharat has yet to be given an adequate share of the national income. I think there is a strategy of the Bharati govt. for alleviating poverty in the next coming years.

Back
Top Bottom