What's new

India's biggest Lie exposed, "No Surgical Strike" says World Body

We have what we call in your language 'tumaray baap' >:)
DAGANREUTERS_jpg_2778025e.jpg

maybe before posting anything els should i post more about what you say in your language "
אמא שלך " your mothers..

India army has done what it had to do... rest you can make as much noise as you want. I am likin this face saving desperation from Pakistan though. Please create more threads...lol..lovin it.
lolz.....yes they have done Sir G Kal strike by using flying Hanuman ji..........but forget where they did it.

I am actually a psycho, you do not yet know what limits we can touch here. Go home with your busted red ***. Piss on you and your country.
Geeez boy or girl or a bit of both....calm down. Hypertension is the real killer in your country :/

@Jawad iqbal
@smuhs1
@Airdef95
@Lahore_PAF
@all pakistan

its sure now that we hit the terrorists
thats why they are retaliating

and army is abetting in this

if we had done false flag operation why wud the terrorists strike us ?

if we killed 2 PA, then only PA shud have retaliated

but as terrorists are attacking, hence it means they want revenge or something

@Jawad iqbal
@smuhs1
@Airdef95
@Lahore_PAF
@all pakistan

its sure now that we hit the terrorists
thats why they are retaliating

and army is abetting in this

if we had done false flag operation why wud the terrorists strike us ?

if we killed 2 PA, then only PA shud have retaliated

but as terrorists are attacking, hence it means they want revenge or something

Partly agree..but if you have had hit any Mujahiden..ho come they are retaliating so soon.??

But it was as a figure of speech. I did not attack or insult your abba :(

i ill urge you if you want to participate. do it in a healthy way.no need to fool around .this is a defense forum stick to defense related conversation .as you said "traced " am also I.T professional and can show you many ways to trace ......

Guys. I am sure many of you here are sensible and educated fellas. Question for everybody - the Indians claim to have attacked sur ji kally on terrorist. Yes? Isn't that also something Pakistan should appreciate since these morons are raising hell for you??? I still remember reading about the school attacks which breaks my heart each time i think about it.

:(

i ill urge you if you want to participate. do it in a healthy way.no need to fool around .this is a defense forum stick to defense related conversation .as you said "traced " am also I.T professional and can show you many ways to trace ......
You cannot. Trust me I know that. I am not fooling around jawad! Please stop pushing words on me :(

@Jawad iqbal

no matter what strike we do
there will be umpteen of terrorists left both in P-O-K and Kashmir

its a never ending problem

but as you guys said..your army destroyed launch pads..killed Many people and whats so ever..dont you see
@Jawad iqbal

no matter what strike we do
there will be umpteen of terrorists left both in P-O-K and Kashmir

its a never ending problem

dont be naive..try to see the spot light..these things never happened during manmohan sings regime ..

Back
Top Bottom