What's new

India's Ballistic Missile Defense trials were "rigged"

LMAO.
The author is Bharat Karnad who falsely claimed an IAF C-17 crashed & later ran away after it turned out to be false:

modiinsultsindia.png

Remember this:

Now disown your own PM!

ROFOL

You need more?
Ask me I am ready.

Last edited:
At least BK did amend his situation by saying "my wrong"

Modi as a PM has never said so.
Yet keeps going like a energizer bunny and sticks to the same beaten path.

Does it mean Right Wingers should stay away from him too?
What tf this article has to do with modi? You retarded hater

What tf this article has to do with modi? You retarded hater

Just as the simple mistake committed by BK.

BK can be attacked, but not Modi on his mistakes?

What logic?

You people pardon Modi against his mistakes but not others?
Why, you saffronist right winger?

And on the top you have an audacity to question me on this?

Modi shamed India Internationally live on TV and not a whimper from these PDF right wingers?
Did he not understand Indian national anthem tune?
Was he drunk?

But when a security analyst makes a mistake (and amends it) its a big deal?

Its not me who has an agenda.
ITS YOU SAFFRONISTS!

sorry for Off topic , i lost the Thread about recent Nirbhay test ... did it happen already ? was it a success ?

The uncertain reality is that they have got something that deterred our missile attack system although indian tests never have been so accurate but still we need a counter technology so we don't run out of peace

BK .Well this guy ecen came to Lok shabha Channel .When asked about Topic Indian nuclear policy,he said straight away that "India is inviting trouble ,due to Agni V, Arihant and BMD program." The host was shocked and started looking at the papers :P
He is low budget Zaid Hamid of India..

The uncertain reality is that they have got something that deterred our missile attack system although indian tests never have been so accurate but still we need a counter technology so we don't run out of peace
Now you know the reality..Your govt can stop crying about instability after our every failed test..

I am responsible for what I write, and not responsible for what you understand from it..

Of course you are responsible for what you write : HAVE a LOOK BELOW what you write :azn:

View attachment 381912

Remember this:

Now disown your own PM!

ROFOL

You need more?
Ask me I am ready.

You people pardon Modi against his mistakes but not others?
Why, you saffronist right winger?

Modi shamed India Internationally live on TV and not a whimper from these PDF right wingers?
Did he not understand Indian national anthem tune?
Was he drunk?

Once again I would suggest that go to a shrink and get out of your Modi-Phobia :P

@ashok321
Joker, you are suffering from Modifobia, you are trolling on your own thread. You seriously need a doctor.
Seriously , I doubt you are an Indian. Bcz most of time I have seen you here spreading anti India and anti modi propaganda.
OK. Let it be . whatever. Plz go to a Doctor.

He's very much an Indian.He's an India hating Indian.He used to post under a user id mehboobkz before.Wonder why did he forsake his religion along with his nationality .

He's very much an Indian.He's an India hating Indian.He used to post under a user id mehboobkz before.Wonder why did he forsake his religion along with his nationality .

1. Its called "Taqiyya", the art of deception that is sanctioned in the quran.

Quran 3:28

Let not believers take disbelievers as allies rather than believers. And whoever [of you] does that has nothing with Allah , except when taking precaution against them in prudence. And Allah warns you of Himself, and to Allah is the [final] destination.

Back
Top Bottom