What's new

India's Ballistic Missile Defense trials were "rigged"

A lion giving vegetarian lessons to a lamb?
Err!
No.
Its called calling a Spade .. a Spade...

Can you See / Read and Understand ?
Virtually EVERY INDIAN MEMBER is telling you to shutup and you seem to be very content with your "Agenda".

Use your neurons for something better.

Don't feed him, though his flag says Indian, but am pretty sure he is a false flagger and a high level troll. I have seen him trolling in other thread without any proofs, incapable of accepting new things, highly inclined toward single agenda of defame.

Let me tell you something real. Most tests ARE "Rigged". But The precise term is "Controlled Environment" ! Infact its a norm for any R&D.
I saw the thread on Monday and wanted to reply the same while giving real life examples.... But the charm of lying in a hammock drinking cold beer basking in the filtered sunlight on Candolim Beach, made me say "Meh... I had already posted a detailed post on how testing works, how are defect discovered & isolated. But some people have other agenda altogether."

Any single person who has ever ductaped a contraption together or written few thousand lines of code integrating different codes from different sources or even worked on their car will know how this works. No need to work on RnD projects to learn the basics basics of testing, inferring results, improving test criteria and repeat. S/w guys would known it by heart given the rapid development cycles. Others will have more of grease on forehead approach.

Back
Top Bottom