What's new

India's 700,000 Army for Kashmir Occupation, while Pakistan Freely recruits from Azad Kashmir!

And you know all this from PTV?

I have seen both Indian based Kashmiris and Pakistan based Kashmiris, and both sides are sick and tired of being used as scapegoats by both India and Pakistan, all they want is to be left alone and make their own decisions.

WOW.....U seems to know more about us than even ourselves...

Let me quote Pakistani Kashmiri members over here...... @django @EAK Zibago

That is one big sample :) two dudes on pdf ;)

Anyways stop beating a dead horse, India if remains in current state of power won't ever leave it and nothing you can do about it.

It is the same thing that Afghans must understand about the Durand Line.

We as a region gotta move on.

700,000 troops in a relatively small area is the largest concentration of troops per square miles in the world, and one of the reason for Kashmir people to feel like caged in and living in a prison with troops breathing down the neck.

India is not realizing the common human psyche, if they move the troops to the barracks and minimize the police roamimg around and posted everywhere, Kashmiris will heave a sigh of relief and actually the hatred will lessen and the protests and stone pelting will die down a great deal.

But India with its delusional thoughts are not doing this...can't help it.

Anyways stop beating a dead horse, India if remains in current state of power won't ever leave it and nothing you can do about it.

You'll never understand...Sorry....Kashmiris stand with Pakistan.....

lala how is durand line related to kashmir?

It is related in a sense, that ground realities have changed historical claims.

If we are still stuck to historical claims then we cant move ahead.

I don't how FOOL Pak has become 7 lac , don't how they got huge figures , India deploy all army in Kashmir and rest info china border and PAK will be defence less...

Do any one has source of this & Lac figure?

It is related in a sense, that ground realities have changed historical claims.

If we are still stuck to historical claims then we cant move ahead.
Both countries have preached that matter into General public to such an extent that both Governments don't even dare today to move an inch back.
Off-topic:I was looking for Afghan Army insignias for different formations and units but couldn't found any thing,I will be thankful if you would put forward an article on All Afghan units after 1920 to 1978,there names and insignias,mainly of larger formations.

And you know all this from PTV?

I have seen both Indian based Kashmiris and Pakistan based Kashmiris, and both sides are sick and tired of being used as scapegoats by both India and Pakistan, all they want is to be left alone and make their own decisions.

Have you ever seen Indian flags raised in our part of Kashmir? No. I can show you hundreds of Pakistani flags and rallys in our favour on their side. Our part of Kashmir is one of the most peaceful places in the country. It also is one of the most visited by tourists. We just invited UN to visit both kashmirs and india denied that. Makes you wonder what its trying to hide?. We dont have AK-47 wielding militants or bomb blasts in our part of kashmir like they have it.

We have Kashmir and Gilgit baltistan which India desperately wants. Can it retake it? No. Any war between the two will end in a stalemate.

Leave it brother... andhay k samnay sooraj b kala hee hota hy.. let them live in their fantasy land... Just one thing for his sake ..if he wish i can upload medals of my grand father which he was honored with in wars against india .. We are Pakistani to the core which gets strong & strong by every coming second.. Yes we should pry for our brothers across the LOC .. May God help them for freedom...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom