What's new

Indians shocked at team's crash out of T20 cric tournament

It was hardly shocking since we knew our bowling was pathetic but the fact that our bowlers did much better job compared to our STAR STUDDED batting lineup did came as a shock

@Krait i blame it on the Balance of universe who makes everything balanced on earth.... India win and india loose.... We beaten england many time and they beaten us in uk.... What goes around comes around.... In case of Australia who enjoys staying on top gets bad taste in their family life.... Mcgrath enjoyed taste of batsmans blood on bouncer.... He kept laughing and having fun.... Mcgrath paid heavily in his family life when he lost his wife (its very sad. She was best human in the world).... Same thing happened with saddam. He killed many and in the end he got hanged.... Same thing with osama bin landen.... Same thing with pakistan who went through hell yet won t20 world cup in 2009.... Its a balance.... Today people here making fun of india.... Tomarrow they will cry just like indians who made fun of pakistan when pak lost to india.... After laughing theres tears and vice o versa.... Wheel of life....

Mcgrath enjoyed taste of batsmans blood on bouncer.... He kept laughing and having fun.... Mcgrath paid heavily in his family life when he lost his wife (its very sad. She was best human in the world)

Kya bahki bahki baatein kar raha hai bhai tu?

Beating pakistan is what a common man in India wants...its bigger than the world cup for them.period. I am sure its the same for Pakistanis..thus no one is shocked here..in fact there is nothing about being being shocked.....if you say Indians are shocked for crashing out of the tournament then..I am sure you would also have to say that Pakistanis get a heart attack for losing to India.

completely wrong.. the common man wants india to win the cup... if this was not the case then this kind of face was not to be made by your common indian.. :chilli::chilli::chilli:

supporter.jpg

Vsdoc it was a example.... i didnt say that in a bad taste.... i did my own research and found wheel of life is real.... Late wife of mcgrath was my strength.... She was real angel.... i just gave an example along with other examples.... India lost because indians were making fun of pakistanis when pak lost to india.... What goes around comes around.... We smile than we cry.... Its a balance....

Behen ka Ghar Bachana Zaruri Tha Yar
Match Nahi .

Match k Bad DhoNii InterVu Dete hue Ro
Pare

West Indies sirf do match jitahe aur semifinal me ghusgaya....**** man!!!!!!

because their group was easier , Pakistan, india , south africa and austrlia's group was toughest

Jo bhi ha but the point is Pakistan is the only team to have reached in semi-finals in all editions of t20 worldcup that is 4 out of 4, come and beat us in that :azn: :pakistan:

Its more like Pakistan beat India by proxy war..... Using SouthAfrica as Non State Actor :lol:

Vsdoc it was a example.... i didnt say that in a bad taste.... i did my own research and found wheel of life is real.... Late wife of mcgrath was my strength.... She was real angel.... i just gave an example along with other examples.... India lost because indians were making fun of pakistanis when pak lost to india.... What goes around comes around.... We smile than we cry.... Its a balance....

And that was your 666th post.

I Can't grasp India's obsession over Pakistan. What good is a victory over Pakistan should ya go on to get eliminated? Sure, would be great for either team to beat the other AND GO ON to win the world cup, but getting eliminated in the process is just a celebration short lived.

OR MAYBE now that India is eliminated, the Indians fans on internet are to trying to make themselves feel good. :D

Last night from watching India TV(Thanks to Fauji Imran), Indian media didn't happen to mention their victory over Pakistan FOR ONCE. I highly doubt they were criticizing Dhoni for defeating Pak. :P

Ye ek match di nasha abi tak utra nahi ? Final jeeth gaye tho kya haal ?

Impossible

ISI which cannot save its own national team from humiliating defeats is hopeless enough to get credit of defeats/wins of any other nation

We know the capabilities and limitations of ISI - but its your media which is building an ISI temple in people mind..:blah::blah::blah::blah:

Beating pakistan is what a common man in India wants...its bigger than the world cup for them.period. I am sure its the same for Pakistanis..thus no one is shocked here..in fact there is nothing about being being shocked.....if you say Indians are shocked for crashing out of the tournament then..I am sure you would also have to say that Pakistanis get a heart attack for losing to India.

We are giving you all the chances to bring you morale up, make you feel better than us so you can leave us alone...but nothing is working...damn you

Back
Top Bottom