What's new

Indians have become the largest foreign-born group in London.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ahahah good to know my friend, I was scared for a second that they wanted lots more kids so they can get revenge on england for some thing that happened long ago and I know it is very painful subject to talk about but the trolls seriously caught me off gaurd today. I felt very insecure for a second, the white side was like oh crap ;) heheh. Anyways back to studying and nice chatting with you and hopefully we end this discussion on good terms and I am thankful that we were able to discuss our ideas, plus meet on a common ground and I hope these pseudo mulsim preachers have credibility behind them since i have never heard this backwerdness before. If it is not too much, can you tell me which university are these think tanks based from because I have never heard any scholors at grad school level talk this backwardness if they truly studied scripture.

Source: Couple of friend in grad school ;)(comparative studies)

lol, they are just messing mate. Most Indians (or pakistanis or bangladeshis) have no bad feeling towards British. Although we reserve the right to remind them how horrible they were to us (when we have to win an argument.. or ask some more aid from them lol)

I was talking to a french guy once in pub, and he said why french ex-colonies hate the french but british ex-colonies dont hate british. He then threw hands in air and said dramatically.... 'why o why everybody hates the french'. :rofl:

I told him, british were pragmatic people, they left south asia on their own. French on other hand due to many reasons tried to carry on.

No comments on islamic stuff, you do your own research.

lol, they are just messing mate. Most Indians (or pakistanis or bangladeshis) have no bad feeling towards British. Although we reserve the right to remind them how horrible they were to us (when we have to win an argument.. or ask some more aid from them lol)

I was talking to a french guy once in pub, and he said why french ex-colonies hate the french but british ex-colonies dont hate british. He then threw hands in air and said dramatically.... 'why o why everybody hates the french'. :rofl:

I told him, british were pragmatic people, they left south asia on their own. French on other hand due to many reasons tried to carry on.

No comments on islamic stuff, you do your own research.

Another reason is that the French really never left their former colonies they still up until a few years ago continued to bribe many regimes into giving access to gold/diamond mines etc why else is France in Mali? they very smart these French

Why do you guys have to "take over" places? Is co-existence with other groups haraam in Islam? :cuckoo:

It was just a sarcastic comment.

Don't be emotional. Just convert to Islam

Inferior Hindu.... Convert to Islam... Wah!! Nice comments...

Hmmm perhaps. But then, Unfortunately I absolutely loathe (hate) pedophilia, so it would never work. If you catch my drift....

P.S. It was just a sarcastic comment. Dont be emotional :P

Why would I be emotional? lol..Only thing you can do is this internet big boy 'insults'....whereas in real world, you can't do jack about all the destruction of your culture/religion/nation that happened in the past and is happening...

btw, are you hindu, sikh, Christian or atheist/agnostic? or you are just too ashamed of your parents' culture/identity to tell? :lol:

Inferior Hindu.... Convert to Islam... Wah!! Nice comments...

Thank You.

I was talking about the economics from the very first post while there were racist bigots here talking about east inde company and colonizing when it is really sad if some one looks from that prism.

Thats humor mate. Indians do not harbor ill will towards UK and the west in general. All surveys show that. Also Indians do not live in the west and hate it at the same time and want to change it according to their liking. Most Indians firmly believe in aligning with the host country's culture and laws.

That is not to deny that in countries line Canada with liberal immigration policies, some bad apples (not well educated or criminal) from India will not go through.

Why? So that he can add to this statistic?

2wgtcfk.jpg

Muslims-4.8% of UK Population- 12.5% of UK Prison Population
Hindus- 1.5% of UK Population- 0.5% of UK Prison Population
Sikhs- 0.8% of UK Population- 0.8% of UK Prison Population

I was talking about the economics from the very first post while there were racist bigots here talking about east inde company and colonizing when it is really sad if some one looks from that prism. You said that don't act innocent and you know the story well I don't so how do you expect me to know everything, its like being a muslim now a days(i don't even know why we are even discussing faith lols) I am expected to explain the wrong doing of jamal living in a slum in mumbai and why he does not believe in contraceptives and this is how i felt after you told me that i knew it all :what:
Anyways lets stop this dumb religious theme talk and it will not help us bridge gaps in our discussion about this and I agree we should talk about the economic factors involved with raising children , which is alot more important and I admit something canadien society is failing at sadly even with all the economic prosperity.

So rahul, i watched kal ho na ho, lets talk about that for a change ;) ( you can call me abdul lols)

You take things in life too seriously. Those comments were made in Jest.

Indians are one of the most progressive and successful and integrated communities any where in the world where they have migrated weather its the US, Canada, UK, Fiji, West Indies, Africa....

This is the age of globalization. No body is going to colonize anyone.

Why would I be emotional? lol..Only thing you can do is this internet big boy 'insults'....whereas in real world, you can't do jack about all the destruction of your culture/religion/nation that happened in the past and is happening...

btw, are you hindu, sikh, Christian or atheist/agnostic? or you are just too ashamed of your parents' culture/identity to tell? :lol:

Thank You.

For the first part, it was really the destruction of your ancestors, not mine. If my ancestors had been through what you claim, then I probably would be a Muslim like you, and not a Hindu anymore.

And secondly why? So you can properly insult my religion once you find out? No thanks, I wont be giving you the luxury of that. What you can however do, is insult all the religions and hope that my religion is covered there :P

Anywyas, you seem to be a pointless person to talk to, so I will take my leave permanently from this thread :wave:

Most Indians live in North/West London, Leicester or B'ham area of UK whereas Pakistani community have a big presence in East London and North of England such as Bradford, Manchester region as well as B'ham

London yuck, how can any one from asia even bear that city? I mean it's so...bas bande ka dum ghut ta hai london mein tiny streets tiny houses (even the big ones are tiny :P)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom